Professionally Decorated Home! Steps to the Pool! Bike to the Beach!(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5BR, 4.5 Bath Beautiful Home In The Crossings District!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master Bedroom, First Floor - King Bed, Private Bath With Stand Up Shower
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Bunk Room, Second Floor - Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed
- Second Floor Loft - Twin Sleeper Sofa
- Living Room has 58' Samsung HD SMART TV, Blu-Ray Player, Netflix, Pandora, and more
- 2nd Floor Loft with 40'HD TV, NINTENDO WII, XBOX, Blu-Ray DVD player, Netflix, Board Games and Card Games
- Natural Gas Grill
- HD TVs in every bedroom
- High Efficiency washer and dryer
Watercolor Neighborhood Highlights:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 11-12
- All Linens Provided
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Local Services & Businesses
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $300
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Resort Usage Fee $200
Resort Usage Fee is for access to Beach Club and other Watercolor area pools during the length of your stay.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: My name is Jennifer McMillan and I am single mom with 3 beautiful children. We live full time outside of Nashville TN in Brentwood and would love to make Watercolor our permanent residence. Until then we would like to share our home with you and your family!
Why the Owner Chose WaterColor, FL, USA:
We have traveled to the PanHandle of Florida for as long as I can remember. I have always dreamed of owning a home here and saved up for a long time to make that dream a reality. We call it our 'Happy Place' because we are always happy when we are here! We hope that you will choose our home for your stay and it, too, will become your 'Happy Place!'
- Primary: 6155944453
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Shabby chic comfort throughout
State of the art kitchen with all amenities
Wet Bar with sink and ice maker---ready to make any beach drink!
Kids Bunk Room with TV/DVD
Upstairs Back Bedroom with King Bed and Pom Pom Bedding
Master Bath Vanity
Upstairs porch off Master Bedroom
Watercolor Amphitheater for evening entertainment for the whole family!
Beachside Cabanas available for rental during your stay
Relax on the front porch with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine!
Easily accommodate 10 people seated for meals
Downstairs Master Bedroom
Upstairs Den for Kids with Pull Out Twin Sofa
Shabby Chic Queen Guest Bedroom
Upstairs Master Bedroom with Fine Linen Bedding
Master Bath Shower ( 3 baths have similar showers and hall bath has a bath tub)
Dragonfly Pool just steps from the front door of our home
Beach Club Pool (access as a guest)
Welcome to our 'Happy Place!'
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.