|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located in WaterColor’s tranquil Crossings District. Sunny days await you at the pristine white beaches that are just a half a mile from your home and the Dragonfly community pool is only steps away from your front door. This home features two Master Suites and can accommodate up to 12 guests so there is plenty of room for the whole family! When you aren’t basking in the warm Florida sun, head on over to WaterColor’s Town Center or neighboring Seaside.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Master Bedroom, First Floor - King Bed, Private Bath With Stand Up Shower
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - King Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom, Second Floor - Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom
- Bunk Room, Second Floor - Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed
- Second Floor Loft - Twin Sleeper Sofa
- Living Room has 58' Samsung HD SMART TV, Blu-Ray Player, Netflix, Pandora, and more
- 2nd Floor Loft with 40'HD TV, NINTENDO WII, XBOX, Blu-Ray DVD player, Netflix, Board Games and Card Games
- Kitchen has upgraded GE Monogram stainless steel appliances
- Natural Gas Grill
- HD TVs in every bedroom
- High Efficiency washer and dryer
Watercolor Neighborhood Highlights:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
My name is Jennifer McMillan and I am single mom with 3 beautiful children. We live full time outside of Nashville TN in Brentwood and would love to make Watercolor our permanent residence. Until then we would like to share our home with you and your family!
Jennifer McMillan purchased this house in 2012
We have traveled to the PanHandle of Florida for as long as I can remember. I have always dreamed of owning a home here and saved up for a long time to make that dream a reality. We call it our 'Happy Place' because we are always happy when we are here! We hope that you will choose our home for your stay and it, too, will become your 'Happy Place!'
This is our 2nd Girls Trip, but the first time in your home and it is absolutely beautiful, comfortable and chic. I love and I was so happy to be there. Thank you for letting us stay in this wonderful place!
Great home. Lots of space for large family or 2 families. Beautifully decorated and very nicely furnished with everything you would need during your stay. A bit of a walk to the beach, especially if you're hauling chairs etc. However, we were able to find parking close to the beach access that helped. The owner is very friendly and helpful.
We absolutely loved our spring break stay! We have taken our children to Watercolor for years now and have always stayed in the Camp or Lake Districts and found that we loved this location in the Crossings District just as much. We biked everywhere - Seaside, the beach club, Camp pool and especially liked the proximity to the Publix. The home is lovely - beautifully furnished and has tons of games and videos to entertain the kids. It's a perfect floorplan for two families to share. The owner is very easy to work with and extremely responsive. I highly recommend this gorgeous home!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Resort Usage Fee||$200|
Resort Usage Fee is for access to Beach Club and other Watercolor area pools during the length of your stay.