Le Gîte du vieux Tours Arbalète is located in the old medieval city centre of Tours 'Le Vieux Tours”, on the ground floor of a XVIIIth century house. This is a wholly restored and comfortable building, with a courtyard, where 4 / 5 people can stay.
The flat is the ideal place to live in if you want to discover the Loire Valley landscapes, the castles, museums and vineyards…
The lively 'Place Plumereau” area, with restaurants and terraces will be the perfect place to agreeably spend your evenings during your stay.
Shops and a private parking space will make your time in Tours even more enjoyable.
• Surface area of 96 m2.
• Fitted kitchen : self-cleaning oven, microwave, electric hob, dishwasher.
• Parents' room on the ground floor with private bathroom, adjustable bed 160 x 200, wardrobe, shelves.
• A bedroom on the first floor with private bathroom with wc, adjustable beds 160 x 200, wardrobe, desk.
• A 80 m2 private courtyard, with garden furniture and barbecue.
• A washer and a dryer are available.
• Living room with a leather sofa, a coffee table, a dinner table, six chairs, a flat screen television, CD & DVD players, a micro hi-fi system, téléphone, and high speed Internet.
• Optional : covered and monitored parking 250 m away (5 € per day).
• Tourist tax: 1,30 € per day, per person from 12 years.