About the property
- Cottage880 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Relax and quiet
634 Country Club Road
• 888 square foot camp with 60 foot of lakeshore.
• One bedroom with 4 bunks.
• New fridge, modern gas stove and new hot water tank.
• Beautiful westerly views of un-developed wildlife refuge.
• Beautiful northerly views of Canada.
• Kitchen, Living Room and Dining room open to large windows and cathedral ceilings with good light and lake views.
• Beach is clean with minimal weeds. Beach is sand and pebbles.
• Quiet dead end road.
• Water supplied from a drilled well.
• Keurig Brewer with complimentary coffee and tea.
• High speed internet with WIFI, blue ray. No Cable Service.
• Firewood for camp fire.
• 3 burner, gas grill with propane.
• Outdoor furniture.
• Full kitchen with plenty of pots, pans, utensils, dishes, glasses, mugs.
• Kitchen has EVO, salt, pepper, basic spices, paper towels,
• Toilet paper is provided.
• Fishing gear and small tackle box.
What you may want to bring:
• Passport. The camp is close to the I89 Canadian border.
• Extra blankets, towels, sleeping bags and pillows.
• Swim shoes
Local Attractions Day Trips:
• Granby Zoo
• Parc Safari
Points of Caution:
• No smoking inside camp.
• Bunk beds are of good quality please use good judgment when playing in bunk room.
• No laundry facility at camp.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
About Tony Medici
We are a family of four living and working in Williston Vermont. This camp was always our dream to own. We love spending as much free time here as we can.
Tony Medici purchased this Cottage in 2013
Why Tony Medici chose Swanton
This property is relaxing, quiet and quaint. The open floor plan gives it plenty of room to stretch. Big decks to enjoy the outside. A long dock to enjoy the water, and some of the best fishing I have ever experienced.
What makes this Cottage unique
Great fishing. Nestled between Montreal and Burlington Vermont gives many options within one hour. Explore the 'Islands' from South Hero to Alburg or visit one of the many State Parks.
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 1:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
It was so beautiful and relaxing. The sunsets were absolutely amazing.
Very nice. Peaceful. Relaxing. Beautiful sunsets. Enjoyed sitting in the dining room and kitchen and looking out the large windows and seeing the lake and sunsets. Everything we needed was supplied by the owner. I highly recommend this place.
This was a cozy home in a quiet setting with a beaytiful view and all the amenities you'd want.
I was looking for peaceful and relaxing, and that's what I got. The weather was rainy, so we spent a good deal of time just lounging comfortably, and that was perfect for us. We spent a day in Montreal and a day in Burlington, VT, but otherwise, sat and fished and swam at the lake. Amazing sunset view.
Awesome Lakefront Getaway !!!
Wow ! Where to start...I guess with this lakefront cabin overall. It was in great condition, so comfortable inside, and you need nothing but what you want to eat . On to the location of this place. Breathtaking and peaceful, from sitting on a deck just feet from the Lake and watching amazing sunsets, to sitting on a dock sipping morning coffee to the most relaxing serene sunrises.
My girlfriend and I enjoyed this TRULY lakefront property so much we haven't stopped talking about the week we spent there since returning home....
There's not enough characters to type about the place and the time spent "Camp Highgate".
You have a gem there and we hope to return.
Bob & Carol
Perfect lakeside location
Great location with a perfect view.
The cottage was really spacious & had plenty of facilities - tv, WiFi, coffee machine, board games, cards..... the list goes on. Outside we had BBQ, fire pits, kayaks, canoe..... again the list goes on!
Litreally minutes from the Canadian border & an hour to Burlington & Ben & Jerry's, plenty of places near by to visit & see.
Wonderful camp and stay!
Rustic on the outside and airy, light and fully equipped on the inside (even sharp knives!). We had a great vacation and would have liked to stay longer. Highly recommend.
Things to improve? A sheet with more info, i.e. Don't leave the porch light on with the windows open as the bug can get thru the screens, there are lounging chairs under the bunks (found them as I checked under the bed as I was picking up), the broom is tucked in next to the fridge. Oh, and a potato masher would be great!
Very well maintained, beautiful location, very quiet, fully equipped, uncomplicated contact with owner, good location
Overall a very satisfying experience
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellation Policy. 100% refunded if written request within 45 days of visit.