About the property
- Cottage2500 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
• Near end of private road
• Fully Heated and Air Conditioned
• Parking for 5+ Cars
• 2 Floors with Walk-Out Basement
• Hardwood Throughout
• 10 minute drive to Beaverton for grocery stores, restaurants & shops, beer store & LCBO, and one of the oldest movie theatres in Ontario
• Numerous golf course with 10-15 minutes
• 25 minute drive to Casino Rama; 30 minutes to Orillia
• 6 Bedrooms (1 King, 4 Queens, 2 Twins)
• 3 Full Bathrooms
• Full Kitchen (Stainless Steel Appliances w/ Dishwasher, Caesar Stone Countertops)
• Dining Room Seats 10 at Country Harvest Table
• 2 Dens/Media Rooms, each with: Custom Oversized Couches and Chairs, Hanging Flat Screen TV, Built-In Surround Sound System, DVD, Media Player, Satellite TV
• Large Wood Burning Fireplace
• 2 Decks: 1 “Upper” with oversized Propane BBQ and Patio Set; 1 “Lower” with 3 Chaise Lounges + Cushions, oversized Umbrella
• 1 Patio: “Muskoka Stone” with 4 Muskoka Chairs
• 80’ Dock with 20’ Seating Area and 4 Muskoka Chairs
• 8 Person Hot Tub with Outdoor Speakers
• 2 Kayaks: 1 Double, 1 Single
• Outdoor Picnic Table seats 6
• Hammock with Stand
• Large Open Field on opposite side of Cottage
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 4, 2018
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Amazing experience, start to finish!
After having been burned by a cottage scam the summer before, we were very cautious this past summer when trying to find a cottage large enough for 6 couples. Noah made everything so pleasant start to finish - he was professional and quick with his responses and didn't mind the 10,000 questions we had for him before we booked.
And then WOW!! The "cottage" was so much more than we could have hoped for. Beautiful, clean, spacious rooms, lots of parking, plenty of bathrooms - I really can't think of anything to complain about! The kitchen was SO LOVELY - very modern and well equipped. It was just a short drive to a grocery store and an LCBO and a very reasonable drive from Toronto.
But it was the waterfront that really made our stay. From the big hammock in the shade, to the abundance of lounge chairs and umbrellas, it was an absolute pleasure. The neighbours were quiet and friendly and the water was perfect!
A wonderful place for a summer getaway! Thanks Noah!!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cribs, high chairs and kids playpens must be furnished by Renter.