Clean Coastal Cottage * Steps to Beach * Weekends * Kid/Dog Friendly(28 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 Bed/2.5 Bath - Perfect For Families. Just 3 Houses From Beach!
*NEW FOR 2016* All new stainless steel appliances, updated furniture, NEW hardwood LVP floors and all new carpets.
Ocean breezes stream through this well-appointed beach cottage on picturesque Isle of Palms (IOP) beach. With its open floor plan and comfortable furniture, this four bedroom beach house easily accommodates groups.
The light, open living space allows your family and friends to gather together while unwinding from the surf and sand. Relax with a drink on the sun porch, watch the sun set over the (peak-a-boo) view of the ocean from the large deck, then enjoy your supper outside in the shade of the live oaks and palm trees. This is low country living at its best. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare your own meals (and a gas grill outside); but with the restaurant options of Sullivan’s Island, Shem Creek and Charleston only minutes away, who wants to bother with cooking?
Each of the upstairs bedrooms has its own two-piece bathroom (sink/toilet) with access to a shared shower. Downstairs are two additional bedrooms with a shared bathroom (shower only). The colorful “kids” room offers three (3) twins and space for the included pack-n-play. The “Full” room includes two (2), full-size beds and an internet TV with Netflix and Wii.
Down the hall and through the mudroom, you enter the garage; stocked with laundry, foosball table and tons of beach gear (toys, jogging stroller, chairs, cart and more). Pull open the doors and it is just steps to the sand. Only three houses away (no roads to cross), is access to one of the least populated stretches of the magnificent Isle of Palms beach. You can pack a cooler and stay all day, reassured that you can easily run home to grab anything you might forget. With tidal pools, dolphins, dunes, deep beaches, and pink sunsets, you simply cannot ask for more.
NO SMOKING. This is a family friendly house. We do not allow loud house parties or rentals for 'guys party weekends'. Well behaved dogs considered*.
• Beach bikes, including child’s bike
• Outdoor shower
• Big Flat Screen TV in family room with full cable, HBO, DVD library and Netflix
• Downstairs kids rooms with "Wii"
• Family Friendly (baby gate on stairs, high chair, pack n play, toys, beach toys, stroller, etc. included with rental)
• High speed internet and wifi enabled flat screen TV’s with Netflix and Xfinity Preferred cable with HBO
• *Dog Bed, Feeding bowls, leash, treats provided with pet fee. Pets not allowed on human furniture/beds.
• Outside dining and seating areas: gas grill, propane heaters available
• Quiet street with plenty of outside play area and toys or a relaxing nap in the hammock
• Huge lot with beautiful live oak trees and palm trees
• Open floor plan with high ceilings and tons of light
• Laundry with starter supplies (just replace what you use)
• Stocked kitchen with starter spices, oils, serving ware, bake ware, etc.
• Coffee maker and grinder
• All Linens, bath towels and beach towels provided
• Starter paper products and soaps provided
• Regular pest control, lawn and house cleaning service. Local handyman on call for emergencies.
Keywords: house, home, cottage, beach house, vacation home, island home, IOP, Isle of Palms, Charleston
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 11
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
Satellite / Cable:
Comcast Xfinity Digital Preferred: Super high speed internet (50 bpm) and over 220 TV channels, with sports and HBO. Stream movies through our internet enabled DVD player with Netflix access...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 27 - Aug 12, 2017
3 night min stay
2017 Late Summer
Aug 13 - Sep 30, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Additional information about rental rates
- Maids Fee (<7 nights) $150
- Pet Fee $250
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 13.5%
* VRBO "Service Fee" waived with check
* Please add $150 cleaning fee to stays less than 7 nights
* Rates subject to change
* Please add 20% for Holidays and special events, unless otherwise specified (Bridge Run, Spring Break, Memorial Day, 4th of July week, Christmas, NYE)
* Rates subject to state, county and local accomodations tax
***Rates are subject to change without notice***
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
In addition to the beautiful beaches of IOP, our guests enjoy easy access to shopping in Mount Pleasant and casual dining on Sullivan's Island. Your family will enjoy the local (and complimentary) IOP Rec Center’s (http://www.iop.net/Departments/Recreation.aspx) incredible playground, day camps, tennis courts, basketball, baseball, soccer fields, fitness center and dog park. Shem Creek has beautiful views for evening cocktails and dolphin watching, with several options for local fishing charters and/or kayak rentals. Downtown Charleston is close enough for a night on the town or day spent sightseeing!
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: The beaches are one of the best parts about living in South Carolina. We love to bring our two children and black lab to our beach cottage to relax and enjoy the natural wonders of the SC Coastline.
Why the Owner Chose Isle of Palms, SC, USA:
Isle of Palms is unquestionably the best beach in the Charleston area and this house is SO close to the beach. We love open layout of the living space, but appreciate the dual floor bedroom/bath areas for privacy with larger groups.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The Northern end of IOP is quiet and uncrowded, but the beaches are incredible. It is so easy to get downtown to some of the best restaurants and shopping in the Southeast, but you have access to the natural beauty of the beach.
- Primary: 803.348.8429
Links to more information:
Welcome to C's by the Sea
covered deck opens to front deck with additional seating and dining areas
Peak-a-boo view of Ocean from front deck
Great room and dining space from kitchen
Bed 1 - King (upstairs)
Shower (connects King and Queen private 1/2 baths)
Bed 3 - two full beds (downstairs)
large garage provides extra space for large groups
A real snapshot of our family playing on our beach in January.
large shady back yard
Outdoor space (looking toward beach)
Open kitchen/great room with coastal decor
King's private 1/2 bath
bed 2 - Queen (upstairs)
Bed 4 - bunk room (3 singles) downstairs
Mudroom perfect for beach bags and sandy towels
beach access only 3 houses away
June 2016 - tons of starfish found at low tide
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.