About the property
- House1900 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
4 Bed/2.5 Bath - Perfect For Families. Just 3 Houses From Beach!
VIRTUAL TOUR: https://www.vpix.net/index.php?tour=445461
Well-appointed beach cottage on quiet end of Isle of Palms (IOP) beach. With its open floor plan and comfortable furniture, this four bedroom beach house easily accommodates groups.
The light, open living space allows your family and friends to gather together while unwinding from the surf and sand. Relax with a drink on the sun porch, watch the sun set over the (peak-a-boo) view of the ocean from the large deck, then enjoy your supper outside in the shade of the live oaks and palm trees. This is low country living at its best. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare your own meals (and a gas grill outside); but with the restaurant options of Sullivan’s Island, Shem Creek and Charleston only minutes away, who wants to bother with cooking?
The two main level bedrooms each have a two-piece bathroom (sink/toilet) with access to a shared shower. Downstairs are two additional bedrooms with a shared bathroom (shower only). The colorful “kids” room offers three (3) twins and space for the included pack-n-play. The “Full” room includes two (2), full-size beds and an internet TV with Netflix and Wii.
Down the hall and through the mudroom, you enter the garage; stocked with laundry, foosball table and tons of beach gear. Only three houses away (no roads to cross), is access to one of the least populated stretches of the magnificent Isle of Palms beach. You can pack a cooler and stay all day, reassured that you can easily run home to grab anything you might forget. With tidal pools, dolphins, dunes, deep beaches, and pink sunsets, you simply cannot ask for more.
NO SMOKING. This is a family friendly house. We do not allow loud house parties or rentals for 'guys party weekends'. Well behaved dogs considered*.
• Outdoor shower
• Big Flat Screen TV in family room with full cable, HBO, DVD library and Netflix
• Downstairs kids rooms with "Wii"
• Family Friendly (baby gate on stairs, high chair, pack n play, toys, beach toys, etc. included with rental)
• High speed internet and wifi enabled flat screen TV’s with Netflix and Xfinity Preferred cable with HBO
• *Dog Bed, Feeding bowls provided with pet fee. Pets not allowed on human furniture/beds.
• Outside dining and seating areas: gas grill, propane heaters available
• Quiet street with plenty of outside play area and toys or a relaxing nap in the hammock
• Huge lot with beautiful live oak trees and palm trees
• Open floor plan with high ceilings and tons of light
• Laundry with starter supplies (just replace what you use)
• Stocked kitchen with starter spices, oils, serving ware, bake ware, etc.
• Coffee maker and grinder
• All Linens, bath towels and beach towels provided
• Starter paper products and soaps provided
• Regular pest control, lawn and house cleaning service. Local handyman on call for emergencies.
Keywords: house, home, cottage, beach house, vacation home, island home, IOP, Isle of Palms, Charleston
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
About Brooke Cohn
The beaches are one of the best parts about living in South Carolina. We love to bring our two children and black lab to our beach cottage to relax and enjoy the natural wonders of the SC Coastline.
Brooke Cohn purchased this House in 2014
Why Brooke Cohn chose Isle of Palms
Isle of Palms is unquestionably the best beach in the Charleston area and this house is SO close to the beach. We love open layout of the living space, but appreciate the dual floor bedroom/bath areas for privacy with larger groups.
What makes this House unique
The Northern end of IOP is quiet and uncrowded, but the beaches are incredible. It is so easy to get downtown to some of the best restaurants and shopping in the Southeast, but you have access to the natural beauty of the beach.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Perfect beach vacation
We had a wonderful family vacation and cannot say enough great things about this adorable beach cottage. It was perfect for our family and so close to the beach. The owner (Brooke) was so helpful with everything we needed and responded immediately.
Thanks Brooke for everything! We plan to come back soon. : )
Return Visit 2017
Once again we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Sandcrab "C's by the Sea"! The property was clean, the location relaxing, and the owner is always a pleasure to work with. We are already looking forward to booking for 2018!
It was a perfect place for my family and dogs.
We celebrated three birthdays and a proposal in four days. The house is well decorated and equipped. Space for all. The beach is right down the dunes. Thanks to Brooke for hosting us. We'll be back!
Nice house, great location
Love Isle of Palms!!
Very Nice Property
This was a nice property close to the beach fun had by all
Quiet location, perfect for a beach getaway!
We were a quick 2 min walk to the beach, which was very quiet! Overall great location-- away from the bustle of the other beach areas and easy to get an Uber to downtown Charleston.
In addition to the beautiful beaches of IOP, our guests enjoy easy access to shopping in Mount Pleasant and casual dining on Sullivan's Island. Your family will enjoy the local (and complimentary) IOP Rec Center’s (http://www.iop.net/Departments/Recreation.aspx) incredible playground, day camps, tennis courts, basketball, baseball, soccer fields, fitness center and dog park. Shem Creek has beautiful views for evening cocktails and dolphin watching, with several options for local fishing charters and/or kayak rentals. Downtown Charleston is close enough for a night on the town or day spent sightseeing!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* VRBO "Service Fee" waived with check * Please add $150 cleaning fee to stays less than 7 nights * Rates subject to change * Please add 20% for Holidays and special events, unless otherwise specified (Bridge Run, Spring Break, Memorial Day, 4th of July week, Christmas, NYE) * Rates subject to state, county and local accomodations tax ***Rates are subject to change without notice***