New April 2014, Large Salt Pool, Great Ocean/Intercoastal Views, Gated Community(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, Gorgeous Ocean and Intercoastal views, 31X15 salt pool
No matter where you are in the house you have a view.
Beach Access – directly across the street from Sea la vie is a private beach access only for Holden Beach West residents. Kick back and relax taking in the sound of the waves and the beauty of the Intercoastal wildlife from this wonderful 2nd row beach house!
Private Pool - After a long day at the beach come home to your own large private 31X15 saline pool! The kids will love the color changing lights, wide steps and seating ledge around the entire pool.
TV's - Have no trouble gathering your loved ones for movie night around the large 55-inch smart HDTV in the family room. For more viewing pleasures, 32' flat-screen TVs are mounted on the walls in every bedroom.
Clean – Cleanliness is our highest priority. The house is thoroughly cleaned before your arrival and every room is personally inspected by a trained inspector, whose only job is to make sure that the house is perfect for you and your family. In addition, every bed is fully protected with a sealed mattress protector of the highest quality ensuring you will have a good night's sleep.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 King Master 2nd floor bedroom with Intercoastal views, porch access, 32in Smart HDTV Bedroom 2 1 Queen 1st floor bedroom with ocean/Intercoastal views, 32 in HDTV Bedroom 3: 1 queen 1st floor bedroom with 32 in. HDTV Bedroom 3: 1 Queen 1st floor bedroom with Intercoastal views and 32 in. HDTV Bedroom 4: 1 Queen 1st floor bedroom with ocean views and 32 in. HDTV Bedroom 5: 2 twins with ocean/intercoastal views and 32 in. HDTV 5 bedrooms are arranged in an inverted floor plan that is tastefully decorated. Flat screen TVs in each bedroom. 2 Bathrooms Jack and Jill setup one with a tub, master bath and half bath on 2nd floor. Bathrooms: 3 1/2 Bathrooms...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
This fully equipped kitchen is high-end in every way, boasting granite countertops, a spacious cooking area, and all stainless steel appliances. Enjoy cooking while taking in the views of the ocean! ...moreless
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 27 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Tank Top 2
Jul 8 - Sep 8, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12.75%
Note: cleaning and bed linens with beds made are provided
Sea la vie
Rental Terms and Conditions
1. This is a NON_SMOKING house
2. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult parent or guardian.
3. A refundable deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward the rental fee, however is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, provided the following conditions are met.
A. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
B. No charges are incurred due to contraband or services during stay.
C. All trash must be placed in provided trash cans at curb side Saturday morning by 6:00 am. Trash collection times are posted in the house.
D. Soiled dishes are to be placed in dishwasher and cleaned upon departure.
E. Do not move furniture, NOTE porch furniture is extremely heavy and will damage home
F. Beds are to be stripped and bedspreads are to be put back on beds.
G. All remotes to TVs and ceiling fans are put back in bedroom baskets on night stands.
H. No early check-in or late check-out unless arranged with owner
I. The renter is not evicted by owner (or representative of owner), or the local law enforcement.
4. PAYMENT: see quote details on VRBO
5. CANCELLATION: A 60 day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to arrival will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within 60 days of arrival date, forfeit the $500 damage/ reservation deposit AND the 50% advance payment.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 persons
7. This is a weekly rental, Saturday to Saturday, unless otherwise arranged.
8. No daily maid service
9. No towels are provided. Towels can be rented at cost through owner.
10. Bed linens are included during full week rentals and on beds when you
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Holden Beach is know as the family beach for it is not overcrowded and truly is place where you can relax enjoying the beautiful coastline. Nature lovers will love to spot dolphins, pelicans, many birds, and possibly a nesting turtle. There are over 35 beautiful golf courses near by to enjoy. The Intracoastal Waterway leading to our inlets gives you direct ocean access for boating and fishing. Whether you spend time beach combing our beaches, taking a long bike ride, or exploring the quaint fishing village you'll sure love you time at Holden Beach.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We have dreamed about having a beach house where our entire family could come together and relax, unwind and recharge. As our kids are getting older we wanted a place that they would want to come to visit. We found the place 'Sea la vie'. Holden Beach West is a prefect location for it is a private gated community so there is no traffic just the sounds of the ocean and the birds. We look forward to many days walking the uncrowded beach and enjoying all our porches gazing out into the ocean or watching the boats go by out on the Intercoastal. 'Sea la vie' has the best of both ocean and Intercoastal views.
Why the Owner Chose Holden Beach, NC, USA:
We chose to build this home on Holden Beach because we have been vacationing on this island for many years and just love the beautiful quiet beaches. Over the last few years we have been looking for a beach house and never could find what we wanted. Last summer we found a beautiful lot in Holden Beach West and saw the potential for great views, uncrowded beaches, and private streets. Our house turned out better than we could imagine. I just wish we could just live there full time. I'm sure you will agree 'Sea la vie' is wonderful.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Close to the beach with awesome ocean and Intercoastal views! Four large covered porches all with amazing views. Large lot so you are not right on top of your neighbor, private quiet streets for long bike rides, and direct beach access so kids can walk to the beach safely by themselves. Our large lot enabled us to put in a full size pool 31X15 which is not typical for beach pools. A Fully stocked gourmet kitchen awaits you. Granite counter tops and plenty of room for all to enjoy eating at home and spending quality time together. Hardwoods throughout.
- Primary: 9197497517
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sea la vie
31x15 salt water pool !
Six high captain chairs for unobstructed views on front porch!
Watch boats go by on front porch
fully stocked gourmet kitchen
beautiful sunsets from back porch over looking marsh and inter-coastal
relax on lower back porch..
beach access across street
evening walks on our wide uncrowded beach!
View from above showing large lot and pool
ocean view from front porch!
55" smart TV with surround sound
beautiful dinning with views from every seat!
Back porch with 2 captains chairs w table, 2 rockers, and two chairs w table
view from back porch
beautiful dunes and wide beaches!
private gated neighborhood
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.