When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Cute Studio with a King bed. Full kitchen fully stocked, Washer/Dryer in the unit. Complex has 3 large pools, kiddie pool, tennis courts and a Sugar shack that sells food and drinks (Open Seasonal)
**Additional Rental Information**
* 1 FREE night is included in the weekly rental rate
* Additional charges of housekeeping, parking pass, damage waiver fee and lodging tax will be added to the rental rate.
* Policy prohibits rental to adults under the age of 25
* Check in after 3pm and Check out before 10am
* NO SMOKING IN CONDO
* NO pets - Strictly enforced by owner's association
* Rental prepayment of $245 is needed to confirm reservation. Prepayment will be subtracted from the grand total at check in.
*MONTHLY RESERVATIONS MUST CALL FOR QUOTE!!!
If you receive an automatic quote for a monthly reservation it will not be accurate and we will NOT HONOR it. You must call for a monthly quote.
The condo unit we stayed in desperately needs to be updated! Everything works, but looks bad: mattress is old, refrigerator is rusty, ceiling fan is noisy, bathroom ceiling fan had no trim-just holes around it, bedding is old. Would stay in the complex again, not that unit.
Cheap last minute getaway , condo was a nice size for two . Complex is older but clean and nice. Inside the condo Carpet in main area was filthy needs cleaning at least, removed at best. Bathroom needs repairs new light fixture, white towels were gray, I washed the towels before we used them. Kitchen- eggs left in skillet, garbage disposal didn't work and sink was stopped up. Refrigerator worked great but was very rusty and microwave barely melted butter. Bed slept great! Condo would be great with a few small repairs and updates. Cleaning was poor!
Turn left out of Sugar Sands parking lot, onto Perdido Beach Blvd. Go 0.1mile on right. (Almost across the street from our office) Look for the blue awning.