Come enjoy the beauty of fall in the Catskills at its best. The side of the house facing the views is almost entirely made of windows, so the views can be enjoyed throughout the house.
Perfect for groups of families and friends looking for a long weekend getaway, this house sleeps 15 people comfortably (see bedroom description below). Inside the main and upper floor of the house you will find an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings and an indoor balcony to the second floor. The kitchen was recently remodeled with stainless steel appliances, tile floors, custom cabinetry, and a country modern look that fits perfectly with the beautiful scenery. Both bathrooms, the front entryway, the living room have also been recently remodeled. High speed wifi is available throughout the house. Walk out onto the back deck to further enjoy the views.
The lower level features two additional bedrooms, a second small kitchen and living area, and a third full bathroom. A second deck provides yet another place to enjoy the beauty of nature.
Note: The house does have a pool but it is currently closed from Labor Day 2018 through Memorial Day 2019.
1. King Bed
2. Queen Bed and Single Bed
3. Twin over full bunk, and Single bed
4. Single Bed and Queen Size Futon
5. Queen Bed
6. Bunk beds
If your group is looking for a place that is close to the best of what the area has to offer, look no further:
- 2.5 miles from The Lazy Swan, championship golf course and country club
- 2.5 miles from Oz Farms
- .5 miles from the Hudson River
- 1 mile from the Village of Saugerties, voted “One of America’s Top Ten Coolest Small Towns”
- 1 mile from Seamon Park
- .5 miles from go karts, batting cages, large wooden playground, toddler playground
- .5 miles from Cantine field (multiple softball, baseball, and soccer sporting events)
- .5 miles from Kiwanis Ice Arena, open September - May
- 1 mile from the Saugerties lighthouse
- 1.5 miles from Diamond Mills for breathtaking waterfall views
- 10 miles from Woodstock
- 8 miles from Opus 40
- 23 miles from Kaaterskill falls
- 30 miles from Hunter and the worlds 2nd longest zipline