Our Missoula vacation rental has all the amenities and is only a 5 min bike to downtown. We are mins from the beautiful river trail that connects you to the University, mtn trails, or our local version of Whole Foods just a few blocks away. The home is open, clean, and light filled. Enjoy a beautiful private patio or soak in the clawfoot tub. Bikes available! 1 bedroom with a queen bed + large open living room with a sofa bed + air mattress. We are kid friendly, and love dogs... upon approval.
When you arrive, you'll know why we think this home is so special- it's inner and backyard charm and it's classic Missoula location. The home is light filled and inviting, comfortable, clean, and open. It is also located in my favorite part of town- very close to the river trail which connects to downtown, the University, mtn trails, and so much more. The house was built in 1910 and has since been remodeled... the inner walls were knocked down to open up one big living room, kitchen , and dining space. There are tall ceilings and hard wood floors. There is radiant heated floors that warm the house. There is a mud room with lots of hooks, storage space, and a washer and dryer, and cabinets. The kitchen has a new stainless steel dishwasher and gas range, and a counter bar that opens to the living room, as well as a pantry. The bedroom has a queen size bed with a built in closet with lots of hanging and dresser space. The bathroom a large claw-foot tub. The living room has a couch that turns into a bed, and there is also an air mattress. And we are kid friendly, we have a pack n' play, a clip on highchair, kid toys and kid plates and utensils. This is just the inside...
Outside is bliss. The yard is large and quite the oasis... you'll wake up to the smell of lavender outside of your window, there is also a backyard private patio where you can dine with friends or do yoga. There is a grill and I also provide bicycles for your stay upon request. It's important you let us know ahead of time. The bikes are old cruisers, nothing fancy- we keep them maintained best we can, but they aren't perfect :) And we provide helmets and a pump. If you love to explore by foot or bike, you can do it all because you will be so close to the river trail and downtown missoula!
If you are interested in a multi-month rental, don't hesitate to contact me.
Guests have access to everything in the house and on the property except for the garage.
Interaction with guests
Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Lawn maintenance may occur during your stay. The owner/property manager will always be available to communicate with guests but will not be on the property during their stay unless requested by the guest.
Other things to note
**Accommodates 4 guests, $20/night per guest extra if more than 2. Up to a maximum of 6 (six) people upon approval.
**If you need an additional bed, we have a top rated 'off the ground' air mattress with a pillow top cover in addition to the pull out bed.
**Bicycles available upon request. It's important you let us know ahead of time. The bikes are old cruisers, nothing fancy- we keep them maintained best we can, but they aren't perfect :)
**Hula-hoops available :)
The proximity to downtown is wonderful, and the walk to get there is so lovely - along a river trail. Down the street is Missoula's best natural food store - The Good Food Store, and nearby you'll find wonderful coffee shops (Bernice's and Le Petit), restaurants, and shopping (Betty's Divine!). I've been in Missoula for 12 years and this location is my favorite location in town. Check out the guidebook for my favorite hotspots.
You are within walking distance of the river and downtown. I provide bicycles as well upon request. On a bike you can be at the university in 10 mins and downtown in 5 mins. Missoula also has public transportation and you are within walking distance of the major bus lines.
We love dogs and have two ourselves. Due to past experiences allowing pets at our vacation rental we know have strict guidelines and rules. It is your responsibility to read the following. Accepting the pet fee acknowledges you agree to these guidelines.
- All pets must be approved by owner, and a pet fee and pet deposit will be added upon approval.
- Dogs aren't allowed on the furniture or beds. The dog hair that results can take a long time to remove and my cleaning person charges me extra for that time at $25/hour - this charge is passed on to the guest in the event their dog was on furniture or beds.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their dogs in the yard. My property manager will notify you of when lawn maintenance will happen 1 day in advance (if it happens at all during your stay- he tries to do it in-between guests) and doggie doo doo needs to be picked up prior to mowing.
- Any digging in the yard is the responsibility of the guest. In the event you cannot do the repair, please let me know. My PM can take care of it, his cost is $25/hour.
- When you leave the house I suggest leaving your pet outside in the fully fenced yard. Some pets when left in places they are not used to get nervous and can do damage inside from pacing and clawing- some not all, so it's your call, but know that extra wear and tear due to pets left long periods inside does come out of the deposit, but we will communicate fully before any amount is taken out of the deposit.