Ko Olina Beach Villas B106 - 1st Floor Beach Tower - Close to the Beach - Look!(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2 Bedroom/2 Bath - Sleeps 6 maximum, including infants, no exceptions
This prestigious resort has it all: an 18-hole Ted Robinson-designed golf course, fine dining at Roy’s restaurant, a boutique grocery store, and more. Walk to the Four Seasons Resort and Disney Aulani Resort on Lagoon 1 for dining and spa services. Longboards & Longhi's are located on Lagoon 3. Ko Olina Marina at Lagoon 4 offers a myriad of ocean activities including sunset cruises, whale watching (seasonal), snorkeling, and fishing charters. Enjoy the one and half mile paved walkway meandering along the ocean past the four translucent lagoons with water fountains and restrooms located at each lagoon. Costco, Target, Safeway grocery, Long’s drugstore, many restaurants, movie theaters and shopping are a quick 10 minute drive to Kapolei.
Our non-smoking air-conditioned villa is very close to the beach, directly on Lagoon 2, the least crowded of the four amazing lagoons. No waiting for an elevator when you want to go to the beach or enjoy the many resort amenities. Our home will be great for couples, families, and anyone desiring a relaxing Hawaiian vacation. For your peace of mind, the property is gated and secured with 24/7 security.
This 2 bedroom/2 bathroom villa (sleeps 6 maximum, no exceptions) totals 1,386 square feet comprised of 1171 sq. ft. of indoor living space joined with a 215 sq. ft. Lanai. The glass pocket doors disappear into the walls creating a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living. Our private lanai opens to a gated, beautifully landscaped lawn and garden with ample room for children to play; no worries about them climbing up on a balcony.
Our Villa offers the best of both worlds: a quiet, relaxing, peaceful retreat yet you are just steps away from the beach, pools, and other resort activities. An ideal serene spot to view the beautiful sunsets.
April 2016 UPGRADE: New full-size Bosch dishwasher
Summer 2014 UPGRADES: New King Serta mattress. Two new twin/single Serta beds which can be converted to a King bed upon request. New 100% wool rug for main seating area. New luxury queen sofa sleeper pull out (sleeps 2) with ultra comfortable gel foam mattress. New matching loveseat (not shown in the photos as was delivered after we took the photos.). Very comfortable seating! Since this is our home we wanted the most comfortable furniture we could find. All new Drexel master bedroom furniture and more. New high quality sheets, lightweight quilts, pillows, bath and beach towels. Many new kitchen items.
RENTAL RATES: Our rental rates are as published. Taxes, greeter/orientation fee, and cleaning fee(s) are extra. No credit card processing fees. Stays longer than 10 nights require mid-stay linen exchange and housekeeping ($195). Check-in at 4pm and check-out at 10am. PAYMENT TERMS: 50% of total is due upon booking; remaining balance is due 60 days prior to check-in.
......Amenities INCLUDED in your rate .................................................................................
● FREE reserved parking for two vehicles, one standard size and one compact size, in the secured underground parking garage.
● Designated resort contact during your stay. We offer you a personal touch! Upon arrival, our greeter will welcome you, assist with luggage and parking as needed, escort you to my villa, and orient you to my villa, the Beach Villas property and amenities, and answer any questions you might have.
● Secure, high performance, unlimited wireless internet access and cable TV
● Phone service with unlimited calling to the mainland US, Canada, and Mexico
● Access to a private on-site state of the art air-conditioned fitness center (6am-10pm), with separate men’s and women’s dressing rooms with lockers, sauna, steam room, toilets, and shower. No extra fees are charged to use the fitness center.
● Access to 3 pools (a lap pool, lagoon pool, and kiddie pool with sandy bottom) and 3 Jacuzzis.
● Beach chairs and beach towels
● Child's Aerobed and a Pack 'n Play available at no extra charge
● Exclusive beachside bar hut
● Basic Supplies included for your convenience: laundry & dish detergent, plastic wrap, and salt. STARTER supply of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, small bar soap, two rolls of paper towels, toilet paper (4 rolls) and garbage bags. You may find a few spices, and other useful items left by previous guests.
● Four outdoor Wolf BBQ’s, cleaned and maintained daily, are available 11am-10pm (no waiting for an elevator) near the Beach Bar for grilling your fish, steaks, chicken, etc. Enjoy your meal at one of the nearby tables & chairs with umbrellas. Great ocean views!
● New full-size Bosch dishwasher
● Compact Bosch washing machine and dryer in the Villa. (Laundry detergent is provided.)
● Iron and Ironing Board
● Safe for your valuables
● Hairdryers (one in each bathroom)
Being on the ground floor so close to the beach makes all the difference in the world! Book today as the calendar is filling up fast. This is our home and we invite you to enjoy all the comforts of home while you and your family experience the vacation of a lifetime and make many, many wonderful memories.
Please feel free to call or email me; all inquiries will be answered promptly. I would love to talk with you and answer any questions you might have. As our guests, we hope you will feel right at home. Our spectacular west Oahu beach front location, desirable ground floor villa with comfortable beds and furnishings, reasonable rates, free parking, floor plan designed for privacy with separate 'wings' for each bedroom/bathroom, included villa and resort amenities, represent a terrific value when compared to other hotels and resorts.
Keywords: Beach Front, Disney Aulani, Ko Olina Beach Villas, Beach Villas at Ko Olina, Ko Olina Resort, Ko Olina vacation rental, Oahu vacation rental, Villa, Resort, Hawaii vacation, Ko Olina
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1386 sq. ft.
Ground floor villa with lanai opening to gated, secure lush, landscaped lawn is ideal for children to run and play while you relax. Child's Aerobed and a Pack 'n Play in the unit; no extra charge. Other baby items can be rented from local vendors. ...moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
All tile flooring. Villa entry door 34"width Villa interior doors 32" width Master shower door 31" wide Master Bath Shower has a step up of 6 inches. No grab bars in the bathrooms. The lagoon pool has a handicap lift in and out of the pool water. Handicap parking is available. Motorized Handicap scooters are also available through local vendors. ...moreless
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Our master suite features a comfortable King Bed, with a new Serta mattress, luxurious bedding, a 37'' Flat Screen LCD TV, private master bathroom, tropical ceiling fan, walk-in closet, and separate A/C thermostat. The guest bedroom has two new Serta twin/single beds which can be converted to a King bed upon request, a 27'' Flat Screen LCD TV, tropical ceiling fan, and adjacent bathroom. Both bedrooms have a digital phone and iHome Bluetooth wireless dual alarm clocks with USB port for charging your iPhone. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
Bath towels, kitchen towels and beach/pool towels are provided in the villa. Towels are not provided at the fitness center but basic white towels (30'x52') are provided in the villa for your use. ...moreless
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Water Sports Gear:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 22 - May 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 31 - Aug 19, 2017
6 night min stay
Fri. or Sat. check-in
Dec 15 - Jan 3, 2018
7 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 18, 2018
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Departure cleaning fee $350
- Greeter/orientation fee $69
- Refundable Damage Deposit $750
- Tax Rate 13.962%
Hawaii Tax of 13.962% (9.25% TAT, 4.712% GET) is charged on the rental fee only. No credit card processing fees. Mid-stay clean ($195.00) required for stays >10 nights. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Hawaii tax ID #TA-032-957-2352-01. Local contact information is provided in the rental contract.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Aloha! My husband Mark and I live in Indiana. We would love to share our vacation home in paradise with you. We are committed to ensuring that your stay in our vacation home is enjoyable and problem-free. For our registered renters, our on-island contact for greeter/housekeeping/maintenance is Ola Properties, Inc., 808-726-2878, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sincerely, Sharon & Mark.
Why the Owner Chose Kapolei, HI, USA:
Beautiful uncrowded beaches, upbeat friendly Aloha spirit, perfect weather with lots of sunshine, active lifestyle, luxury resort amenities, and more.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Our desirable ground floor villa is located in the Beach Tower, the building closest to the beach. Pocket doors open to the private, peaceful lanai with its beautiful ocean view and an expansive lush, beautifully landscaped lawn. We like that it's on the quiet, sunset side. Property is gated with 24/7 security for peace of mind. The Blue Ginger floor plan features two bedroom/bathroom 'wings' separated by the main living area for ideal privacy. Best of all, it's only steps from the beach!
- Primary: +1 3179084809
Links to more information:
Our peaceful lanai opens to a secure gated, beautifully landscaped lawn.
Bedrooms separated by main living area for ideal privacy
TV, DVD, and a NEW queen sleeper sofa with luxury gel mattress. Comfy seating.
New Serta King mattress, TV, dresser, tropical ceiling fan, walk-in closet
2nd Bdrm has 2 new Serta beds (can be combined for a King bed) dresser,TV,closet
State of the Art Fitness Center
Kids love swimming in the lagoon style pool
Enjoy outdoor dining. Lanai pocket doors disappear into the walls.
Have a fun day at the beach!
Beautiful ocean view from our lanai looking to the left.
Older photo included to show the spacious living area
Signature gourmet kitchen designed by chef RoyYamaguchi. Comfy padded chairs.
Guest bathroom with vessel sink and deep spa soaking tub/shower combination
Elegant indoor dining for 6. Lanai doors can be open part or fully into the wall
Heated outdoor lap pool
Exclusive resort beach bar.
Swim and snorkel in the lagoon
Enjoy the nightly sunsets from our lanai on the sunset side of the Beach Tower.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.