|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Located on Hwy 32 half way between Suring and Mountain WI, you will conveniently find Anderson Lake Cottage right on the Northeastern Shore of Anderson Lake. The cabin's max capacity for bookings is 6 people.
The Cottage itself sits just a few feet from the shoreline which gives our guests the illusion that they are actually floating on a house boat when looking through living room and master suite windows. Our guests enjoy gorgeous views and stunning sunsets from the deck, dock, and even from the comfort of the living room.
The cottage interior is open concept and boasts a modern contemporary look mixed with a North woodsy feel. With granite counter tops, new kitchen cabinets, and stainless steel appliances, it is sure to please the head cook of the household. If grilling is your forte please take advantage of the stainless steel gas grill out on the deck, propane included at no charge of course. And if eating out is your desire then please check out Pipeline Bar & Grill located about one mile South of the cottage on Hwy 32.
Are you into boating, hunting, snowmobiling, or 4 wheeling? Anderson Lake Cottage is right on the trails. Just walk out your front door, hop on your machine and enjoy the day. Or walk out your back door, hop in your boat and enjoy a day on the water. There is plenty of overflow parking for vehicles and trailers at the Pipeline Bar & Grill and the Anderson Lake public boat launch is located about 1 mile North of the cottage. And with your very own 100 ft. Shore Station dock complete with boat bumpers, there is plenty of room for more than a few boats. There is also a row boat available for our guests to use at no charge.
At Anderson Lake Cottage it's all about fun and relaxation for the whole family. Just want to hang out inside? Sit back, relax, enjoy the central air and watch a little TV on the 38' flat screen. Just want to float around in a tube in front of the cottage? The hard sandy bottom of the lake right in front of the cottage makes for a great swimming area for the kids and adults. The fire pit right on the shoreline is perfect for making smores, sharing stories and having a few laughs. And don't forget to look up a few times while sitting around the camp fire. The stars are pretty bright above the lake and there aren't any trees blocking your view.
Growing up on Anderson Lake sure has taught me to appreciate all it and the area has to offer. Some of my favorite things to do: Feed corn to the ducks from the shore line, and listening to the loon calls late at night.
We hope that you and your family choose Anderson Lake Cottage for your next mini or extended vacation.
No smoking allowed in Cottage.....sorry :(
Folks should bring linens, pillows, towels, fire wood, life preservers, food, beverages.
Sorry no pets
Without my grandfathers love for the area I would never have had the opportunity to enjoy Anderson Lake or the surrounding area while growing up. He purchased a small cottage on the lake back in 1975. My brother, sister, and I spent every summer growing up on Anderson Lake. Many years later, 2001, my brother and I had the opportunity to purchase the cottage next door which became The Anderson Lake Cottage we now advertise on VRBO. We hope to share our love of Anderson Lake and the surrounding area with all who book with us.
Dave Thompson purchased this cottage in 2001
This property because of it's proximity to Grandpa's place and the many fond memories of the lake and the area.
Anderson Lake is unique in that it is the ideal family lake! Excellent for swimming and fishing. near shore it's about one foot deep, sand bottom. Kids love it. No 'water itch'!!!.
It is just 1 hour North of Green Bay and about 3 hours North of Milwaukee and Madison. The location is fantastic because you don't have to spend all day driving to get here which leaves more time for the family to enjoy the area. Anderson Lake is a 177 acre lake located in Oconto County. It has a depth of 40 feet. Visitors with their own boat have access to the lake from a public boat landing. Fish include Musky, Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike and Walleye. The lake's water is moderately clear.
The lake is large enough to enjoy water sports such as water skiing or wake boarding. And the lake is small enough so as not get too rough on windy days. In fact you rarely see white caps unless there is a storm.
The sunsets are beautiful...just look across the lake and enjoy.
Hi - The cabin was beautiful and clean - very nice updates. Great view of the lake. My husband, myself and son enjoyed the weekend! Thanks for letting us stay.
1. The property was very clean and comfortable and had gorgeous lake views. It also had been recently updated and had a nice open concept layout- great for our group to hang out. The dock is excellent for lounging on, fishing from, and docking a boat to.
2. Anderson Lake was not too busy, even on the weekend days. Fishing was also pretty good. The water was warm and pleasant. The tap water in the house had an irony taste, but the owner did provide filtered jugs of water for drinking.
3. Nearly all amenities were provided, which made for a comfortable stay.
1. Communication with the owner was difficult and stressful. We had to attempt to book the property twice, as he didn’t respond to the first inquiry. Further, little information is available online. We had to call multiple times to find out what the check in procedure, or even the address of the property was. It turns out he lives right next door – as we found out in the middle of our stay when he visited unannounced. Finally, as far as communication goes, getting back our security deposit took a number of phone calls, text messages, emails, and finally a call to HomeAway/VRBO to get it returned. This should have been a simple procedure, but certainly was not.
2. We had been planning on renting the pontoon which was listed as being available. We only found out the morning of our trip that it was not available. Luckily we had a fishing boat we were bringing, but had we only been planning on using the pontoon boat, we would have been out of luck. It would have been appropriate for that to have been communicated to us.
3. It is located on a pretty busy highway. You can’t really tell when you are in the house, but when you are outside or on the lake it can be noticeable. It is a little tenuous if you have a trailer with you to take it on/off the highway. It does make it easy to just get on the road and get to destinations quickly though.
My sister and I enjoyed the cottage for a weekend of sun and relaxation. The cottage is beautiful and the lake is very nice, there wasn't a lot of boat traffic when we were there. Would love to go again.
Came here with a group of friends and had a great time! Dave was very laidback and friendly, and the lake was beautiful. It was so nice to have a pontoon to ride around in and a pier to lie on.
Had a weekend bachelor party/get away. Owner was very accommodating, property and lake were beautiful! Our entire crew had a blast, a weekend to remember. Definetly would recommend to anyone.
Anderson Lake Cottage is situated half way between Mountain WI and Suring WI right off State Highway 32. The area has many attractions that will fancy the whole family. Here are just a few attractions within 15-20 minutes from your front door: Potowatomi Casino in Carter; ATV & Snowmobile trails with immediate access from your front door. McCauslin Golf Course in Lakewood; Black Bear Trail Golf course in Suring; Suring Lanes bowling alley; numerous fine restaurants, rental stations for pontoon boats, snowmobiles, and atv's.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Cleaning & Maintenance||$75|
* Minimum age to rent is 29*Cabin max capacity is 8 people (all ages). Please make these adjustments when obtaining on line quote to ensure I correct rate. 1st installment refundable prior to 45 days of check in date
*Check in 3pm *Check out Noon*Sorry, no pets
*Tenants must supply their own food, drinks, linens, towels, fire wood, and life jackets for row boat