Charming Manhattan Beach Cottage(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-5 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Charm, convenience, views, location
Stroll into town and enjoy our amazing restaurants, bars, spas, and unique shops. Or, walk a few short blocks to the beach and surf, swim, play volleyball, sunbath, boogie board, make sand castles, jog, or just relax!
Back at the cottage you'll find a warm and welcoming home away from home. The living room has views, a 55' HD Flatscreen TV, and an IPOD docking station. The dinning area accommodates 6-8 people and there is a full kitchen with all the appliances and cooking equipment needed to create gourmet meals. Or, Enjoy the large backyard and barbecue and dine outside.
All 3 bedrooms have new and luxurious bedding. The very spacious Master Bedroom has a California King bed, HD Flatscreen TV, electric fireplace and a sitting room with a panoramic view. (You may have trouble getting up and out in the morning- really!) The 2nd Bedroom has Twin Beds, HD Flatscreen TV, and a large window overlooking the backyard. The 3rd bedroom has a Queen Bed. There are 2 NEW bathrooms and a new washer/dryer room.
There is no better place to be than Manhattan Beach, the best kept secret.
Member since: 2014
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- 2 roll-away single beds available
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both: Brand NEW!
- There's no better place to hang out than charming, unforgettable Manhattan Beach. Outdoor life is at its finest: Restaurant, Bars, and the Ocean right out the door and a short walk. But if you want to venture beyond our town you might ride bikes along the ocean on our famous Strand, or drive to neighboring towns of Hermosa and Redondo Beach to the South, or Venice and Santa Monica, to the North. We are also conveniently located 20-30 minutes from downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Pasadena where you can catch a Lakers or Kings' game at the Staples Center or a concert at the Nokia Center or a Dodgers game at the Dodgers Stadium. Sightseeing and museum going is endless: Getty Museum, MOMA, LACMA etc. We're 45 minutes to and hour away from Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, Universal Studios, & Magic Mountain. Endless possibilities. ...moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 26 - Sep 10, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 20 - Nov 30, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 18 - Jan 5, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- cleaning $175
Cleaning Fees $175
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About the owner: My Husband and I have lived in Manhattan Beach for the last 40 years. We love Manhattan Beach and its small town charm and endless options. Home to beach volleyball, surfing, good restaurants, shopping, a warm and welcoming community of friendly people, and fabulous weather year-round. What a place to call home!
Why the Owner Chose Hill Section, Manhattan Beach, CA, USA:
We are excited to own one of the oldest homes in Manhattan Beach. It has quite a history and we have had fun remodeling it with modern conveniences while retaining it's original charm. You'll just love it!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Charm, convenience, views, Location, and a history of happy living!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sun, Sand, & Sea
Hallway from Kitchen to Backyard
Bathroom on 2nd floor
View from Master Bedroom
Backyard & storage house ( filled with Beach chairs , umbrellas, boogie boards)
Stairs to 2nd Floor
Sitting Room off Bedroom
Ist Floor Bedroom
1st Floor bathroom
The good life!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.