Montana Lakefront Luxury Home - All Season Paradise!!(11 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
7400sf log home, sleeps 14-20, 50 private lakefront acres
This custom built log home is the perfect getaway. It is paradise in every season!! Enjoy the mountain air, and lake and mountain views, or watch the stars while you relax in the hot tub or sit by the campfire on the spacious patio.
There is a feeling of being a million miles away, while the friendly towns of Kalispell, Bigfork and Whitefish are all within an hour's drive.
Home is spacious yet still warm and cozy feeling, much like a private lodge. Rock fireplaces grace both the great room and family room, and the entire home surrounds you in a feeling of luxury.
There are so many ways to relax here-enjoy the warm furnishings, roast marshmallows over the campfire, swim, boat, kayak, paddle board, cross country ski, snowshoe, ice fish, hike, soak in the hot tub or sauna..the possibilities are endless.
The best part of all: NO HIDDEN FEES OR EXTRA CHARGES! It's all included.
****SCROLL TO AREA JUST ABOVE THE PHOTOS FOR A LINK TO OUR DRONE VIDEO !!****
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 7400 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 20
- Events Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 14-20
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 4 Full bathrooms-see bedroom suite descriptions 1 Powder room
- This property is truly a home away from home. We have tried to make this the most relaxing and welcoming experience possible. Our caretaker resides in the upper level of the boathouse on the property, and maintains the equipment, buildings and grounds. Our mission is to provide assistance if needed to our guests, but to respect our guests' privacy to the fullest extent possible. Upon request, we can have groceries available for your arrival. Travel can be tiring, and we will do our best to accommodate a list provided by you so you can relax for your first day!! Contact the property manager for more details. **Airport pick up and drop off is available on request. Early coordination is suggested. **We have just added a 12 passenger van to our property! We can offer shuttle service to ski resorts, airport, and Glacier Park. Van is well-appointed with wifi, video and charging ports! ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Apr 30, 2017
4 night min stay
High Season 17
May 1 - Sep 30, 2017
6 night min stay
Off Season 17-18
Oct 1 - Apr 30, 2018
4 night min stay
High Season 18
May 1 - Sep 30, 2018
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Additional Pet $0
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Boathouse Bunkroom $0
- Pet Fee $0
- Tax Rate 7%
Pet fees are $100 for first pet, $50 for second. Non-refundable. Boathouse Bunkroom additional $150
Security deposit will be refunded within 14 days of departure, pending checkout audit.
60 day notice required for cancellation. Cancellation after the 60 day period will result in forfeiture of any advance payment.
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The Flathead Valley is the perfect year round place to be. Property is private and secluded but within a short drive to 2 ski areas, several top rated golf courses, Glacier National Park, 5-star restaurants, everything you could want in a vacation!
Upper level bedroom suite 1
Suite 2 bath
Lower level bedroom suite 3
Patio with propane & charcoal grill
Huge water trampoline!
Upper level bedroom suite 2
Upper level bunkroom
Fire pit on the patio!
Patio with fire pit and hot tub
Winter at the lake (with ice skating!)
Your chariot awaits!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.