At the water's edge over-looking Angel Island, with views of the Golden Gate Bridge, our 3 bedroom home is a great base for exploring the Bay Area by land or by water!
Everyone has an opportunity to enjoy the views
- Master suite (king bed) with shower, dressing rooms and an open fire on the 'entry level'
- If you need to work, we have an office off the Master bedroom, otherwise just relax in the hammock on the deck
- Upstairs are a bunk bedroom and a playroom with pull out sofa (Double) which can be a 3rd bedroom. When closed, sliding doors separate the rooms. There is plenty of floor space for additional mattresses if needed. Access to the top deck and trampoline for more views!
- There is a second bathroom with bath / shower on this level
Downstairs our newly remodeled kitchen, dining and living area are great spaces to relax and entertain. Stunning dining room with custom chandelier sits 8 for dinner, relax on the comfy couch and light a fire or make use of the telescope to star gaze.
- If you prefer to be outside, we have outdoor seating for 4 and a gas BBQ. The adventurous are welcome to use our kayak, canoe & paddle board which can be launched directly from the small beach below the house.
It is a short walk into downtown Tiburon (10 mins), with its many restaurants, cafes, shopping, movie theatre and the popular 'Friday Nights on Main Street'. Explore Mt Tam, Muir Woods and other Marin attractions or take on the ferry to SF (20 min) or Angel Island State Park (15 min).
This is a family residence which offers a relaxing and comfortable environment for your stay. Accessing and moving around our house involves a number of stairs!