Relaxing Lakefront Vacation Home(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
well maintained 2 bedroom 2 bath lakefront house
Fully furnished with everything you need. Enjoy the view and back yard deck every day! Fish every day!
Quiet yet close to Hwy 417, I4 & mall shopping. Easy travel to Disney, Daytona, New Smyrna Beach, Kennedy Space Center, Central Florida Zoo are all within 30 minutes (some closer). Close to city bus system and Orlando commuter train (Sun Rail Lake Mary and Sanford stations)
The home has vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors throughout. A spacious remodeled kitchen with dishwasher, flat top stove, full sized oven, microwave, large windows, custom kitchen ceiling, and large counter with bar stools provides great entertaining ability for our guests. The large master bedroom has a small private bathroom with a shower, walk in closet and king sized bed. The 2nd bedroom has a closet, dresser, bookshelf with books to ready during your stay and 2 double beds. The second bathroom has a bathtub/shower and is accessed from the hall adjacent the second bedroom.
The main living space has a pull out sleeper sofa with added topper for comfort stored in the linen closet, TV with local channels and ability to connect your own Roku (no cable), cabinet with local brochures and menus, full sized washer and dryer. The air conditioner works well.
The house is at the back of a circle street. It is quiet because no people drive through that don't need to be there. The neighbors are friendly. This house is in the most charming portion of the neighborhood. This is a home away from home.
In the back yard there is a screened in porch and an open large wood deck overlooking beautiful Lake Ada. Lake Ada is a private lake with no public access. The lake water is monitored locally for proper balance and cleanliness. It is perfect for swimming, fishing and water skiing. There is a slalom water ski course in the center. Often professional skiers use the course for practice.
We will meet you at the property to give you the key. We will meet you for check in, introduce you to the property and hand you the key.
Life is better at the Lake!
TV:ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, & Basic Cable included
Member since: 2014
- 990 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Your cleaning fee covers a professional cleaning & sanitization by a reputable professional cleaning company. This occurs after you check out. If you need additional cleaning services, dish washing, etc. during your stay you may call the cleaning company at any time during your stay and pay them directly @ an hourly rate for services. Their business cards are in the home for your use. This rental includes access to the community pool, community tennis courts, community dock, all HOA fees, Lawn maintenance, Orkin pest control, Brighthouse internet, FPL power, Sanford Utilities, and home maintenance. The home is fully furnished. items inside the home are your own responsibility. There is 1 neighbor household that is unkind to renters. Homeowner will point this house out and guests should ignore them and go inside if they speak to you. Do not engage them if they speak to you. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Lake View:
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 28 - Jul 7, 2017
7 night min stay
Dec 15 - Mar 31, 2018
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
All neighbors are friendly except 1 household that is unkind to renters. Homeowner will point this house out and guests should ignore them and go inside if they speak to you. Do not engage them if they speak to you.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
master bedroom with king bed
second bedroom with 2 full beds
Deck with dining table, 4 chairs and a hammock.
full sized washer and dryer
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.