1800 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, nice porch with beautiful River view
four (4) separate bedrooms, each having one full and one twin.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No pets: Strictly Enforced.No pets: Strictly Enforced.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- We have good filters that clean the air very well, you can not smell smoke if previous guest happened to smoke.
- Quiet hours: 10.30pm -7am.
Hosted by Charles or Irena NewlandAsk a question
About Charles or Irena Newland
My relationship with this river goes back fifty years. I've continued the business that my parents started. I grew up here. Over the years I've developed many hobbies. I always returned to the river without hesitation. I can't imagine a life away from these waters.
Charles or Irena Newland purchased this Lodge in 1954
What makes this Lodge unique
I love this pristine nature, sound of waters, viewing jumping trout, bald eagle flight and friendly people around me. It's a place where I want to live, work and enjoy my life.