About the property
- Condo1490 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Unit C300: 3/3 with private bunk alvcove sleeps 11 in beds
Thank you for considering Waterscape c300!
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR ACCURATE PRICING if booking other than Saturday – Saturday.
WHAT MAKES UNIT C300 UNIQUE?
** MASTER BED: KING SIZE 12” cool gel Serta memory foam mattress
** GUEST BED: KING SIZE 12” cool gel Serta memory foam mattress
** QUEEN BED W/TWIN BUNK: overtop in 3rd Bedroom 2015!
** BUNK ALCOVE: 2 twin beds
** DINING TABLE: New 2015!
** OUTDOOR FURNITURE: New 2014!
** NEW 50” TV, Sound Bar (w/Bluetooth Streaming, Blu-Ray, Netflix, & Pandora Radio)
** ALL NEW SOFAS, BEDDING, & PAINT 2015
** BEACH GEAR: Beach cart, 2 umbrellas, and 4 chairs in owners closet**
** GAME ROOM: 3rd bedroom set up with a PS3 (Games & Netflix)*
** TV’s: 5 Flat Screens all 32”+ except the bunk alcove TV*
** NEW TILE: 100% TILE so no nasty carpet stains
** SLEEPS 11: in beds (2 Kings, 1 Queen w/twin overtop, bunkbed, & 1 Queen Sleeper)
** VIEW: Direct view of the sprawling resort with partial Ocean view
** BALCONY: Largest at Waterscape at 10 feet deep instead of 8
** WIFI: The entire complex has free WIFI
** LOCATION: 25 feet from covered parking, elevator, & stairs one floor up and 30 second walk from the splash pool area
** UNIT SECURITY: Deadbolt high so young children don't accidently open the front door
** POOL ACCESS: Upon arrival our management company will provide wrist bands for immediate access, prior to the 4 PM check in time
I am the owner, and it is my pleasure to run a business that creates vacation experiences for our guest! We own two additional units both of which are extremely close to this one in the building and another at Azure and Destin West. Our properties have over 130 reviews on VRBO averaging 4.5+ stars out of 5 amongst these properties.
It is my goal to provide an excellent vacation experience for our guest, and we do our best to keep our units unique and fully stocked with items you would expect to have in your own home. This three-bedroom unit is located just high enough for those wishing to watch the little ones from the balcony at the splash pool. Three bedroom units are unique at Waterscape as the kitchen is nearly three times the size of our two-bedroom unit, the balcony is the largest in the building at 10 feet deep, and the bunk alcove allows for four private sleeping areas! All of this provides multiple families more comfort.
As the owner, I am accessible before, during, and after your stay. Finally, our management company which is located next door can handle immediate needs or emergencies. This is a convenience most VRBO owners don’t provide.
This unit is extremely convenient to your car, the splash pool, three Weber gas grills, and the quieter (seasonally heated) pool.
CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND THE U-SHAPED BUILDING AT WATERSCAPE?
Generally, units closer to the sand will cost more to rent, and will be further from parking. Please keep in mind the entire complex is located on the beach and every unit is a short walk to the ocean!
Waterscape is shaped like a U, this means only 12 units are directly parallel to the ocean without an angled view or distance of about 80-100 yards to the sand. The left side of the U is the A building, the bottom is the C building, and the right side is the B building. All of what makes Waterscape the best resort for kids in the Destin area are the pools that lie in the middle of the U.
Our A225 unit is located one unit from entrance to the interior hallway in the A building. Most units do not have access via an interior climate controlled hallway. This entrance is the closest location in the A building to the COVERED parking garage and back entrance to the splash pool. This means you can access pools, grills, and parking without getting on an elevator in less than 30 seconds. Our C300 and C306 units are located one level up, or effectively second floor as the pool is on the second level. You can park 25 feet from the front door of either unit. Access to the pools and our A225 unit from these two units is also extremely convenient. One can go down the elevator to the second level or take one flight of stairs.
If you want to see the pools and resort grounds, you should stay in the C building, or in even numbered units in the A or B building. If you want things quieter, the odd numbered units in A or B face the outside of the property. Nearly all the odd numbered units in A & B will have a narrow view or no view of the ocean between the buildings. The new hotel next to the A building is scheduled to be completed spring 2017.
HOW DO I SEE YOUR OTHER UNITS?
Waterscape: VRBO #318211, 650420, 584299
Azure: VRBO #475054
Destin West: VRBO #745692
WHY DID WE CHOOSE THESE LOCATIONS AT WATERSCAPE?
My wife and I had young kids under the age of eight when we purchased our Waterscape units. We found over the years most our time was spent around the splash pool with the slide and the grills for cooking. We also found that we seem to bring half of our house with us on vacation. Being extremely close to the car and the splash pool area is a no brainer for convenience.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO RENT AN UPDATED UNIT?
Most of these units had one of a handful of furniture packages. The sofas, TV’s, bed frames, and carpet are the issue. We have had to replace all these items as they were either broken, disgusting, or too small in the case of TV’s.
WHY DO WE NOT INCLUDE BEACH CHAIR SET UP AT WATERSCAPE?
During the busy season guest, must arrive at 7:00 AM to even consider choosing a seating location, because of the placement of the chairs. I find I can get closer to the beach without worrying with how early my day starts using my own chairs. Therefore, we provide our guest with four chairs, a beach cart, and two umbrellas during their visit to take to the beach.
WHAT MAKES WATERSCAPE UNIQUE?
• Built in 2008, making it one of the newest condos built in the entire Destin area (most Destin condos are 80’s and 90’s projects)
• Courtyard design reminiscent of a five star Caribbean resort
• Four Pool Areas: One heated seasonally, one with zero entry access and waterfall, Lazy River, and pool designed for toddlers (fenced, covered pavilion play area, built in water toys, and a waterslide)
• Weber gas grills cleaned daily
• Two hot tubs
• Poolside Cafe run seasonally serving food and frozen drinks
• Weekly movie night in the pool and daily activities for the kids seasonally
• 490 feet of beach directly in front of complex
• Thoughtful beach entry area complete with four fresh water showers, foot washing stations, one walkway with ramp if you can’t take steps, and shoe storage area on wooden railing (leave items at your own risk)
• State of the Art Fitness Center with Life Fitness equipment and LCD TV’s on cardio equipment
• Once you have groceries you don’t have to get in your car again
• 24-hour security
ACROSS THE STREET:
• OLD BAY STEAMER: Upscale broiled seafood
• ASIAGO’S SKILLET: Dive breakfast joint
• HELEN BACK CAFE: Fun bar on the bay live music
• AJ’s OYSTER SHANTY: Good for a quick bite featuring live music some nights
• OKALOOSA NATIONAL: Mini Golf & Ice Cream
RESTAURANTS, BARS, AND ACTIVITIES (Less than 1 mile)
• 15+ RESTAURANTS: ranging from extremely casual to upscale
• GULFARIUM: Meet the Dolphins
• OKALOOSA COUNTY PIER: Fishing tackle and pole rental
• THE BOARDWALK: Offers oceanfront dining, shopping, bars, live music, playground for the kids, and volleyball courts
• WILD WILLY’S ADVENTURE ZONE: Games, 4d theatre, put/put golf, etc.!
ACTIVITIES (Short Drive away):
• PUBLIX GROCERY: Store (1 mile)
• DOWNTOWN FORT WALTON HISTORIC DISTRICT: (1 mile)
• INDIAN TEMPLE MOUND MUSUEM: (1 mile)
• HARBOR WALK VILLAGE: Shopping, Dining, Fishing Charter, and Boat Rentals, (6 miles)
• BIG KAHUNAS WATER PARK: Water Slides (8 miles)
• THE TRACK: Go Carts, Mini Golf, Bumper Rids, Sky Flyer, Bungee Jump, and Arcade (8.8 miles)
• DESTIN COMMONS: Upscale Open-Air Mall (11 miles)
• SILVER SANDS FACTORY OUTLET: Over 100 designer brand name outlet stores, (15.7 miles)
**RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATIONS WITHIN 1 MILE**
• BAY CAFÉ FRENCH RESTAURANT: Hard to find less than a mile from the unit –best red fish for lunch outside of New Orleans
• OLD BAY STEAMER: One of the top picks for the locals and walking distance from our unit
• ROCKIN TACO: Good (not great) spot to eat walking distance on the beach, they even have a beach side playground for the kids
• THE GULF OKALOOSA ISLAND: Super fun atmosphere on the bay with fresh food choices that change daily less than a mile away
• Giovanni’s One89: Great Italian in historic downtown Fort Walton Beach 1 mile away
• MAGNOLLIA GRILL: Great atmosphere set in an old (1910) southern style beach home in historic downtown Fort Walton Beach 1 mile away
**RESTAURANT RECOMMENDATIONS WITHIN 10-15 MINUTES IN DESTIN**
• MCGUIRE’S IRISH PUB: Great burgers, Irish specialties, Sunday brunch drink specials, and authentic atmosphere
• THE LOUISIANA LAGNIAPPE: Fantastic seafood
• Brotulas: Great seafood
• DONUT HOLE: Great breakfast and fantastic donuts
* Please bring your own games and 2nd controller. Please bring a working cell phone as the unit does not have a land line.
**Beach gear located in owners closet. You must sign out the key upon check in to the unit.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Rick Angle
It was always my mom's dream to own a condo in Fort Walton Beach. My wife and I adopted this dream and were fortunate to make it come true. We were blessed to be able to purchase units during the downturn in the market. After seeing this could actually become a business we started DESTIN WEST ESCAPES! Each year we improve on our ability to deliver a solid vacation experience for our guest. It is my sincere desire to be a small part of your families vacation memory making experience!
Rick Angle purchased this Condo in 2014
What makes this Condo unique
My favorite aspect of Waterscape is the resort style pool area, and convenience of never needing to get in the car after the first visit to the grocery store. Our unit is one of the largest on the beach and will sleep 11 comfortably in beds.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The location was great and the place was very roomy. However, it was not clean.
The location was just right, walking distance to stores and restaurants. The rooms were spacious and the porch was just right for enjoying a cup of coffee. We really enjoyed our stay.
The biggest problem we had was a dirty place. I understand that sand comes with the territory but this was more than sand. The fridge and the hallway bathtub was dirty and had to be cleaned before we could use them. The floors were none too clean either.
Overall it was a good stay, we just didn’t want to have to clean when we got there.
We've stayed at waterscape before. It's a great place for young kids. The water was a little cold but we managed to have a great time.
The condo is clean, everything worked properly, the kitchen utensils we're in good supply, etc. The best thing is we left our body boards, beach cart, and beach toys at home because the owner provided some. Outstanding condo! Would easily stay here again.
Excellent location perfect since we had little kids elevator next to condo to get to pool and beach
Great location for family! Clean property right on the beach. There is a warm pool so if your not visiting during warmer months the lazy river water is cold. There are boogy boards and beach chairs to use or 2 chairs down at the beach that are included with the room along with an umbrella. I really can’t think of any negative things in regards to this condo we had a great time plenty of gas grills to use or restaurants and evening activities close by.
Thank you for the kind words!
Future Guest: We supply 4 beach chairs, 2 umbrellas, and a beach cart for c300 & c306 you can take to the beach. We do not pay for the "beach service" chairs. It sounds like they made a mistake and allowed Terra to use the chairs which is awesome for her and her family!
It was beautiful and relaxing
Everything was great. Beautiful place, very clean.
Great relaxation in and outside of condo, grills were cleaned so well, pools were fabulous but lazy river and larger pool are not heated if your going in cooler weather but one pool was. We got there a little early and was allowed check in shortly thereafter, upon arrival the key to closet was locked up in main office and would not be accessible until Monday morning after ten, but no worries the maid called the owner and two new chairs and umbrella was delivered upon checkin. Excellent customer service. Beds were very comfortable as was furniture on balcony and living area. Stocked kitchen was appreciated with dishes and stemware. Short 5 to 10 min walk to beach. Car needed to drive around. Parking abundant in parking garage on third level outside condo door. Would return again.
Great for families!
The unit is exactly as pictured - very comfortable, clean and convenient. We had 4 kids and 5 adults and enough space for everyone to be comfortable. Having 3 bathrooms is so necessary for large groups and we were glad to have them! The furniture was well maintained and comfortable and the kitchen had everything we needed. With such a large crowd, we needed lots of pantry space and this kitchen didn't disappoint. We were able to stock all our groceries for 5 days in the pantry without having bags and items cluttering the countertops. The dining table with 2 benches also added to the convenience. We had a couple of sit down dinners and everyone had a spot! As we were there in December, we didn't use the pool, but did take advantage of the gym which had a nice assortment of machines and free weight options. Lastly, the parking was outstanding! As we weren't there in the busy season, there was likely more vacancy than busy months, but the parking is just steps from the unit. With the luggage carts and close proximity, we loaded and unloaded in a matter of minutes! We had a terrific stay and would select this unit again. Thanks to the owners!!
Waterscape is walking distance to dozens of attractions, bars, and eating establishments! Not to mention a short ten minute drive to Destin's Harbor Walk!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
This is a Saturday to Saturday booking from March - October, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Guest who wish to stay over a Saturday night between March and October will be charged as if they stayed two full weeks. The owner reserves the right to balance bill the difference if it is accidentally booked at inaccurate pricing as VRBO is changing our pricing module without alerting us as owners. A processing fee is included in the tax calculation to pay for the cost of processing new reservations.