Open Concept, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths with Bonus Room and Large Deck to Entertain(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Open Concept, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths With Bonus Room And Large Deck To Entertain
2008 built open concept cabin for entertaining and relaxing in Soda Springs, California. Come experience a memorable vacation at the Bluff House. We have 3 queen beds and 1 trundle bed and pull out for little ones. The bonus room also has a pull out couch to sleeps 2 and a single bed. A farm sink in a new kitchen with all the upgrades. Hardwood floors on the main level with a center piece fireplace. And enjoy the outdoors on our hugh deck. Watch the birds fly by and the stars at night.
Close to Tahoe Lake, casino's, hiking, boating and so much more. Experience Lake Tahoe and all of its beauty.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2350 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Cancellation Policy: Notice of cancellation must be received 30 days prior to arrival, or you will forfeit all rental sums paid (not including security deposit). If cancellation is made within 30 days of arrival and we can re-rent the unit only the $100 non refundable booking fee will be retained. There is no exception for cancellations due to weather and/or road conditions. Restrictions: All units are NO SMOKING. All units have restrictive telephones, toll calls and long distance calls need a credit card. All rentals are limited to families or responsible groups of adults 21 years of age or older. Check In/Check Out: Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am. Late check out time may be prearranged depending on next arrival for a slight fee. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning fee $150 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Pet Fee $175
- Tax Rate 10%
Payment: We must receive full payment of the rent due 30 days prior to scheduled arrival.
Reservations made less than 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival require full payment upon booking. A $500 security deposit is required with payment.
Keys: Each unit has a lock box w/key. Before arrival you will be given the combination. There is a charge of $25 for each lost key.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Craig and I had a dream to build a cabin in Lake Tahoe for our family as the kids began snowboarding and we stuck to skiing. In 2008 our dream became a reality. We build and designed just about everything with a Construction firm in Tahoe. It really is our oasis away from the daily challenges and work commitments.
Why the Owner Chose Serene Lakes, Soda Springs, CA, USA:
We built our cabin to comfortably sleep enough relatives and friends during a holiday or a weekend getaway. We had to have a bonus room for the kids and a great kitchen to cook pleasurably.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
We absolutely love our cabin. At night you can see so many stars shining very bright in the ski. You can hear for miles, a train rolling down the track or a dog barking in the distance. You can not beat our location, serene and non touristy. Our lake with a beach is fantastic for the kids and friends to hang out. Or just walk around the area with you dog. It is a great place to just relax and enjoy good company.
- Primary: 9167652005
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Street
View from the Loft
Large Master Bedroom
Mini-Master Bedroom with adjacent Bathroom
Large Front, Sun-filled Deck
Main Floor Bathroom
View from Driveway
Comfy Living Room
Elegant Master Bathroom
Children's Bedroom / Trundle Bed
Loft Area, Games, Reading and Sleeping
Open Living Area
Mud Room / Wash Room
Massive Winter Snowfall
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.