House, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-6)
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Thank you for staying at the Old Boat House. I hope you enjoyed your stay and were able to experience many beautiful sunsets. It would be appreciated
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
A little paradise in New Jersey!
Absolutely loved this place. It is exactly as advertised. Very relaxing and comfortable and right on the water. We especially enjoyed sitting on the back deck and pier and also catching blue crabs! We contacted the owner (Craig) a couple times and he was very responsive and great to work with. We would definitely recommend this place!
Great place. Short uber to Atlantic City, easy parking, beautiful deck on the channel. Great weekend.
Great House on the Bay !
Great clean house on the bay with awesome fishing and crabbing from the private dock also easy access to the beach and Atlantic City
The stay at the Jersey shore 2019
We enjoyed our stay very much.
It was so relaxing and calm to be located on the bay. Perfect location for a relaxing vacation.
We enjoy Craig’s place. We’ve stayed multiple times.
Directions from the Atlantic City Expressway
Take exit 2 toward Ventnor/Margate/Longport/Hilton/Tropicana
Merge onto N Albany Ave
Turn right onto Atlantic Ave
Turn right onto S Plaza Pl
Turn left onto Winchester Ave
Slight right to stay on Winchester Ave
Destination will be on the right
5021 Winchester Ave
Ventnor City, NJ 08406
1. Check in time is after 2 p.m. and check-out is 10 a.m. Please let us know
ASAP if you would like early check-in and/or late check-out – We will do all we
can to accommodate your schedule.
2. Please – no smoking or pets – and the primary renter must be 25 or older and be
present with the rental party.
3. Payment – An advance payment of 50% is required to reserve the rental dates.
The balance is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date. If full payment is not
received by that time the property will go back on the market and the
Cancellation provision will go into effect.
4. Form of Payment – The preferred mode of payment is e-check or credit card
through the Homeaway/VRBO system. Personal or certified check or payment
through PayPal may also be acceptable.
5. Cancellations – In the event you have to cancel in full or in part …
Cancellations that are made more than sixty days prior to the arrival date will
incur a cancellation fee equal to 5% of the total rent ($50 minimum) plus any
transaction fees, with the remainder deposit refunded. If cancellation is made
30-60 days prior to the arrival date the cancellation fee will be 20% of the total
rent ($50 minimum) plus any transaction fees, with the remainder deposit
refunded. Transaction fees are credit card processing fees and like costs incurred
by the Owner. No refunds will be made for full or partial cancellations that are
made within 30 days of the arrival date. If we are able to rent the property after
cancellation we will refund your payment up to the net rental we receive.
Alternatively we will work with you to apply your payment to rental at another
time. Our overall intention with this policy is to protect ourselves from taking
our property off the market and losing rent, while truly trying to work with you if
your circumstances change.
6. Maximum occupancy - The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6)
persons, unless specific approval is provided by the owner.
7. Check-in: We will provide arrival/departure instructions a week before arrival. You will go directly to the unit.
9. Linens – Hair dryer – Washer & Dryer – Linens are not provided , hair
dryer and A full washer and dryer are in the unit.
11. Parking – There is generally ample parking space available with parking permit that is provided.
12. Air conditioning - a combination of AC unit and fan will keep you
comfortable (please keep doors closed while AC is on). The AC units
cool the space quickly so when not in the apartments please turn off the AC
units. At night you will often find that fans
suffice to keep the temperature comfortable.
13. Internet access – The property provides internet access at no cost to you. Very
simple, instructions will be provided with arrival instructions. We bear no
responsibility if the service is impaired for your stay, but will do all we can to
17. Grocery store - There are two grocery stores less than 2 miles away from our
property. An easy drive or cab ride.
18. craig at gpscharts dot com or six zero nine two two six eight eight four two.
About Craig Bates
Craig and his old Dalmation.
Craig Bates purchased this House in 2000
Why Craig Bates chose Ventnor City
This is a perfect spot with the beach only 2 blocks away for the surf crowd and the tranquility of the bay and marsh life for those who want to just hang out on the back deck to read or fish. Also the proximity to the city for those that want the night life.
What makes this House unique
The property is located on the Inter Costal Waterway with deep water . With only 5 blocks to the Atlantic City line where you can catch the Jitney’s that run 24/7 to all the casinos and hot spots in the city.