About the property
- House2797 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
Beautiful 6 Bed, 4.5 Bath - Sleeps 12 - Private Pool - No Neighbours to Rea
The wonderful spacious floor plan, fabulous range of amenities and the private sun-drenched swimming pool & spa mean our house is the perfect place to spend your dream holiday. The house has 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms meaning that there is plenty of space for everyone. You will love the luxurious 4 poster kingsize bedroom with ensuite and the children will love sleeping in the Mickey Mouse and Harry Potter themed rooms. The loft area with Wii and gaming chairs, the games room & the private swimming pool will keep children of all ages entertained for hours while you relax in the hot tub, curl up in on the luxurious sofa or watch a movie in the front room.
Our luxury 2 storey vacation villa is located in the quiet, residential area of the ever popular gated community, the Watersong Resort, Orlando, Florida. It is just a short drive from glorious sandy beaches on the Gulf Coast or all the theme parks and attractions in Orlando meaning that you have the freedom to enjoy your holiday exactly the way you want to. Relax in your own private pool, have tons of fun in the parks, drive to the beach or enjoy the facilities in the resort.
Should you chose to stay in our dream villa you will be staying in a beautifully decorated modern home, which is light and airy and is bigger than your average rental. Up to 12 people can sleep in the villa, a flexible layout means that it can easily accommodate two families. With 6 bedrooms and large socialising areas both inside and out you will not be short on space during your dream holiday; whether you chose to holiday alone or with another family.
The villa is located in a quiet cul de sac area surround by nature and offers fantastic views of a lake and conservation area. This can be enjoyed from the sun-drenched South West facing pool. The large deck area with covered Lanai is perfect for alfresco dining.
- 6 bedrooms - 2 master suites with kingsize beds (one with luxury 4 poster bed), 2 queen bedrooms rooms and 2 twin bedrooms rooms (Harry Potter & Mickey Mouse themed)
- 4.5 bathrooms (2 ensuite) & outside shower
- All bedrooms have a flat-screen TV and ceiling fan
- Complementary highchair and 2 pack 'n' play cots
- FREE cable TV including Every English Premier League Football & Disney Channel On Demand
- Games room equipped with a pool table and table football
- Loft area with Nintendo Wii, gaming chairs, large TV and CD player
- There is a selection of board games in the family room
- A large South West private pool and spa area means you can bathe in sunshine all day long
- Pool has safety fence for your peace of mind if children are staying at the property
- Large open plan fully equipped kitchen with lots of counter space with kitchen table set next to an informal lounge for relaxation. Lounge with TV entertainment unit, DVD player and HD cable television
- Formal dining area
- Reception area with a luxurious sofa – perfect for curling up with a good book and a glass of wine
- Separate utility room (equipped with washer, dryer, iron & ironing board for your convenience)
- Just 17 minutes from the theme parks, large supermarket, restaurants 10 minutes away, within easy reach of Highway 27 and 192. A golf course can be found just 5 minutes away
- All bed linen and towels are provided
- Furnished to a very high standard throughout
- Villa is fully alarmed and has a safe for your use
- Fully air conditioned throughout giving total comfort for you, your family and friends.
- FREE WiFi & Cable TV, Premier League Football & Disney Channel
The prestigious gated Watersong community that the property is located in features an impressive clubhouse, with business centre, large pool and jacuzzi, fully equipped modern gym, volleyball, basketball, ping pong and children's play area. The clubhouse is a 2 minute walk away.
Our dream home is the perfect place to spend your dream vacation - close to all of Orlando and its theme parks yet far enough away to be peaceful and restful when you want to escape the hustle and bustle. You'll love out home so much you won't want to leave.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Sharon Watkins
We live in Manchester, England. We got married in September which was all very exciting (we'd been together for 13 years so it was about time we tied the knot really). We love to travel, have visited many countries around the world and Orlando has become one of our favourite places to visit. We fell in love with Florida a couple of years ago when we spent 6 months travelling across America. We love America so much that maybe one day we will be able to spend a lot more time there. Until then we are just happy to spend time in our little (which is actually quite a big) villa when annual leave and other commitments allow us to make it over to Orlando for a couple of weeks.
Sharon Watkins purchased this House in 2014
Why Sharon Watkins chose Watersong
We spent a long time looking for a property to spend some time in over the winter months to avoid the British weather. When we came across this property on the prestigious Watersong resort we fell in love with it. It has the space and luxury you would expect from a villa in the US and it's a house, it has 2 floors just like we are used to coming from England. The home is open and very spacious but feels homely and welcoming the minute you step inside the door. We love that there is a pool and spa that looks out onto a a beautiful lake and conservation area. The Watersong resort is close enough to the magic of Disney, restaurants, bars and shops but is far enough away from the magic or Orlando that you can relax in the beautiful surroundings.
What makes this House unique
Incredible amount of living space for your comfort. 6 bedrooms, with 2 Master suites both with own baths means that 2 families can holiday together. The south West facing pool and spa. No neighbours to the rear. Stunning conservation area and lake view to the rear. Air conditioned throughout. Large loft area with Wii and large TV plus a games room with pool table and table football - perfect for keeping the kids (both big and small) amused. FREE WiFi internet access. 24 hour call out management company. Under 20 minutes from Disney.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
House was very comfortable and the owner was amazing!
The house comfortably held 7 adults and 4 children without us feeling cramped or on top of each other. The kids loved the pool and game room, the adults liked the hot tub. The house was supplied well with plenty of towels and blankets and the kitchen was stocked nicely. The town is about 15 miles south of Orlando, with traffic it took about 30 min to get to Disney and 45 to Universal. We took a day trip to Clearwater to go to the beach, and went to Sand Key Park which was a very nice access. Not to crowded and parking was only $5, they had a playground for the kids plenty of parking and a bathhouse. We loved our stay and thought the house was great, the only complaints we had were the sliding door would get jammed, the track is bent but should be an easy fix and the bedroom upstairs behind the game room could use a mattress upgrade all the other mattresses were comfortable though. I have stayed in a lot of vacation homes, and I can truly say that Sharon cares about her home and wants to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. She contacted me through email anytime there was a problem to make sure we were still happy, and when we checked out she wanted to make sure we enjoyed our stay. That impressed me, I would definitely stay here again.
Great home to stay with your family.
The house floor plan was great for our large family. Everyone had a place to be and things they could do and enjoy. We would stay again at this home.
This home was perfect for our extended family trip to Florida. First of all, Sharon made the process very easy and straightforward. She was responsive to our questions and always fair to deal with. We visited in late February and stayed for 16 nights. Various family visited so we usually had between 9 and 11 at the home. We visited Disney (one park or another) 10 times and the trip is approximately 20-25 minutes of easy going. There is a supermarket 5-10 minutes away that has everything you will need foodwise.
The home itself is set in a gated community where everyone keeps to themselves. The home backs onto a wooded swampy area which means you have no one encroaching on your backside (the screened in pool). The pool itself was big enough to accommodate everyone and the kids played in the pool early and often. The screened in area was large and we never saw an insect.
Inside, the home is very large. It easily accommodated everyone and no one ever felt like someone was on top of them. There are distinct areas in the home where different groups could retreat and have some time either alone or in smaller groups. The garage is a converted games room with a pool table which saw a lot of action. While the table is nicked up from the years, the kids played on it frequently and never complained. There are two different eating areas inside (great for kids and adults). Each bedroom has a very small tv which is hooked up to cable so people could retreat at night and relax. It was a novelty for the kids who are not used to this. The kitchen is equipped with everything you will need.
While the house could use some updating and replacing, it is a perfect retreat for families visiting Disney. We would have no hesitation renting the home again, but, alas, I fear our Florida trip was once in a lifetime. In summary, we loved the home and it made an already tremendous trip truly special. Thank you Sharon and best wishes with your young family!
Perfect House for a Large Group
What a beautiful home. We had 7 adults and two grand kids. There was plenty of space for us to spread out in the house. The kids loved the pool. The house backs up to a marsh so there we enjoyed the privacy. We even saw wildlife!
The house was amazing it was everything the description said it was. We stayed there for 2 weeks.
The house was amazing it was everything the description said it was. We stayed there for 2 weeks. With 8 adults and 4 children there was plenty of room for all of us. The house is located in a beautiful gated community. There is plenty to do within 30 minuets of the House. Sharon was amazing to deal with also. Any questions or concerns I had she always got back to me in a timely manner. Thanks Sharon!! The Fowler Family
Amazing property!!! Ourstanding owners, location and condition!!! Highly Recommended!!!
My family and I are regular Florida visitors. We spent two weeks in this home during the holiday season and absolutely LOVED this property!!! We have rented MANY, MANY homes over the years and this is by far one of the best we have stayed at and would definitely stay here again. We highly recommend this property to anyone planning a Florida vacation. It is approximately 25 minutes to Disney parks. We usually stay in this area when visiting as we love the location.
Sharon was AMAZING to deal with and everything went smoothly and she was first class all the way!!!
Can’t say enough how highly we recommend this property!!! We have been telling all our friends and family, if they are going to the Orlando area, his is the home to stay at.
Thanks Sharon for everything!!! We had an AMAZING time and created a lot of memories that we will cherish forever.
Our home is located in the Watersong Resort, a charming and peaceful resort community that lets you escape the hustle and bustle of Disney while maintaining easy access to all of Orlando’s exceptional theme parks & attractions, golf courses and shopping venues. Watersong is well located just a short 20 minute drive to the Disney World parks and the new Legoland park is just a 20 minute drive to the south. Watersong is situated just off the 17/92 Highway in Davenport. A large Publix supermarket is just a short 5 minute drive away. Champions Gate and Reunion are nearby with world class golf courses and a range of restaurants and takeaways around them. The new Posner Park shopping area is 10 minutes away with JC Penny, Target, Best Buy, Staples, Michaels, Dicks Sporting Goods and many more. A brand new Walmart has just opened 10 miles away. WaterSong is only 5 minutes from the I4 Highway that takes you West to the Gulf coast or East to the Atlantic coast.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* Prices includes FREE WiFi, Cable TV, & Clean bed linen and towels. Optional Extras --------------- * Pool Heat available at the additional charge of $28 USD per night * Grill rental - $60 per week NB: Bookings of six nights or less will incur a cleaning fee charge of $115 USD Rates are subject to change at any time Booking Process ------------------- * Bookings require a $200 non-refundable deposit to secure dates for your stay. Bookings made via this site may also incur a service fee, which is charged by the booking portal, not the home owner. * The balance becomes due 56 days prior to your reservation. * We accept payment via HomeAway Payments, US cheque and UK Bank transfer. Guests paying via alternative methods will not be subjected to the VRBO / HomeAway booking fee. Please contact us for more details. Cancellation ------------ * Bookings cancelled at least 60 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund, less non-refundable deposit of $200 per week, regardless of reservation date. Please note that the service fee is not charged by the homeowner and and refund of this should be clarified with your booking portal. * Bookings cancelled 60 days or less prior to arrival: there will be no refund. Written notice must be received of cancellation.