Nw Alphabet Dist. Condo - Ideal Location - Close to Good Sam Hosp - 31 Night Min(3 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2 adults
There is a 31-day minimum stay for this smoke-free building.
There is a no children and no pet policy.
* Bedroom includes queen bed with new Serta mattress, new carpeting, nightstand, good lighting, walk-in closet, and slider door leading to a small private balcony.
* Bathroom is equipped with tub shower.
* Comfortable furniture and style throughout
* Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, new cookware, dishes, etc.
* LCD TV with cable and DVD player
* Modern laundry room with several machines (pay by credit card) on the ground floor of building
* Step out the front door of the building and ride the Portland Streetcar, a silent train that will take you farther into Northwest Portland, downtown, and further. Connect with the MAX downtown and ride to the airport.
* Hike through Forest Park, one of the country's largest urban forests.
* Breakfast at the Commissary Cafe, located just around the corner, enjoy coffee at the Local Roasting Company, a few steps up the street, or walk to St. Honore, a real French bakery. A few blocks away, enjoy Barista on NW 13th Ave., or lunch at The Daily Cafe at NW 13th and Kearney.
* Walk west to NW 21st or 23rd for some food and shopping, or stroll into the Pearl District for more of the same.
* You're truly in the middle of it all, but also in a relaxing neighborhood!
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 3
- 571 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Clothes Dryer:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Cleaning Fee $75
You can stay less than 31 days, but you will be charged the monthly rate.
Payment will be coordinated by the guest and the property manager, Valerie Rogers
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
For $2.50, you can be in downtown Portland in minutes, and you can transfer to the MAX downtown at Yamhill or Morrison (get off the streetcar at Alder). The MAX will take you to the airport or out west to the suburb of Beaverton. If you have a car, you can explore the Oregon coast (90 mins.) or the Columbia River Gorge. Mt. Hood has skiing all summer. There is wind-surfing on the Columbia near the town of Hood River.
Year Purchased: 2013
About: We currently reside in Colorado and stay in the condo when we visit our family, who live only a few blocks away!
Why Slabtown, Portland, OR, USA:
The property is in the heart of NW Portland in the Alphabet District of Nob Hill. The wonderful Portland Streetcar stops at the front door.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The building is near NW 21st/23rd Streets and only 4 blocks from The Pearl District.
- Primary: +503 883-1856 Contact Valerie Rogers via VRBO or Text
- Secondary: +503 883-1856
Foyer / Lounge
42' LED TV - DISH Network Cable included
Living Room Window - tons of great natural light and breeze
Walk-in Closet with Stacked Washer/Dryer
Next-block shopping including TWO coffeehouses
Foyer / Lounge
Bedroom w/Sliding Mirror Door
Bedroom with Private Balcony
Streetcar stop across the street! - 10 minute ride to downtown
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.