About the property
- Condo570 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay31 nights
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2 adults
No Car? No Problem. We are the perfect location for you.
The Streetcar is located directly out of the front door, BikeTown bike rentals are just across the street and the Max line is in walking distance.
Nob Hill and the Pearl District are two of Portland's most energetic neighborhoods, and the location of this renovated condo is perfect for exploring both. The condo has been updated with all the modern amenities. The neighborhood is quiet, and it is easy to get to shopping, dining, art galleries, bars, craft breweries, grocery stores, Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital, and so much more!
There is a 31-day minimum stay for this smoke-free building.
We have a firm no children and no pet policy. (This includes visiting children and grandchildren too)
* Bedroom includes queen bed with new Serta mattress, new carpeting, nightstand, good lighting, walk-in closet, and slider door leading to a small private balcony.
* Bathroom is equipped with tub shower.
* Comfortable furniture and style throughout
* Fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, new cookware, dishes, etc.
* LCD TV with cable and DVD player
* Modern laundry room with several machines (pay by credit card) on the ground floor of building
* Wireless internet
* Step out the front door of the building and ride the Portland Streetcar, a silent train that will take you farther into Northwest Portland, downtown, and further. Connect with the MAX downtown and ride to the airport.
* Hike through Forest Park, one of the country's largest urban forests.
* Breakfast at the Commissary Cafe, located just around the corner, enjoy coffee at the Local Roasting Company, a few steps up the street, or walk to St. Honore, a real French bakery. A few blocks away, enjoy Barista on NW 13th Ave., or lunch at The Daily Cafe at NW 13th and Kearney.
* Walk west to NW 21st or 23rd for some food and shopping, or stroll into the Pearl District for more of the same.
* You're truly in the middle of it all, but also in a relaxing neighborhood!
Please note our cancellation policy. 45 days in advance will result in 100% refund. Inside 45 days will result in 50%. Zero refund after checked in and opting to voluntarily leave.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 08, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
This apartment met my expectations!
The apartment was very comfortable, and plenty big enough for one or two people. The kitchen functioned well, and the bed was comfortable. The view outside was good. It was easy to walk to 23rd street with all its stores and restaurants.
It was absolutely perfect
I stayed in this condo for approximately 2 and a half months. It was the best decision and I was so lucky to be able to rent it while I was in Portland on business. The condo itself is outstanding and very well stocked and furnished. The location is the very best part of the package. A couple steps out the door and you literally climb onto a streetcar that takes you to the heart of downtown in minutes. The condo manager was a dream to work with. All in all, I would not hesitate to encourage anyone about renting here.
Perfect Portland Place!!
There's no place like home and this apartment felt exactly like home the minute I stepped inside. Clean, quiet and cozy. Good-sized, "open concept" kitchen and living room with enough counter space to prepare meals and make a little "office space" if, like me, you bring your computer. Super swift and secure WiFi. The living room has cozy seating and a couch where you can stretch out to read or watch TV if you like.
Did I mention the large bedroom with a terrace? I would sit in bed in the morning and watch cherry blossoms come to life on the trees outside while listening to bird song. Step into the walk-in closet and you'll find a stackable washer and dryer! Actually, this apartment isn't "like home", it's better than home!
The streetcar stops on the other side of the street - just across from the entrance to the building and down half a block. Because this apartment faces a "side street", you aren't bothered by the sound of the street car. The streetcar gives you easy access to downtown Portland if you don't want to walk. If you do enjoy walking, you are in for a treat! So many restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, funky artsy shops, grocery stores, parks and historical buildings are within walking distance.
This apartment would be a wonderful place for a writer or an artist to spend some time. Perfect location for creating - and a central location for exploring the Oregon coast or the Columbia Gorge.
Valerie, the property manager, is very responsive to any concerns or questions. The property owner's son, David, was kind enough to call and stop by one day when the WiFi needed "tweaking".
This is the most reasonable "Knob Hill" apartment I've found. I highly recommend staying here. I know I will stay here again!
In the Heart of Portland
The Streetcar stops right outside the door. There was a ground floor room dedicated to storing our bikes. Some of the best parts of Portland were just a block or two away. Good restaurants were to be found in any direction from the condo. And both Safeway and Trader Joe's were within walking distance. I walked to The Rose Garden one morning. This condo in the Alphabet District was perfect for us without a car. I recommend it to anyone traveling to Portland to get to know the city.
For $2.50, you can be in downtown Portland in minutes, and you can transfer to the MAX downtown at Yamhill or Morrison (get off the streetcar at Alder). The MAX will take you to the airport or out west to the suburb of Beaverton. If you have a car, you can explore the Oregon coast (90 mins.) or the Columbia River Gorge. Mt. Hood has skiing all summer. There is wind-surfing on the Columbia near the town of Hood River.