Family-Friendly Cottage Only 5min from the Ark Encounter! Large Families Welcome(39 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cottage, 3 Bedrooms + Living Room, 1 Bath (Sleeps 10)
The inviting front porch welcomes you as you enter your home-away-from-home. Master bedroom sleeps 2 with a queen bed and roomy closet. Living room features a comfy futon/full bed which sleeps two. Dining room (Bedroom 2) has seating for up to 8, kitchen island seats 4 on bar stools, and a high-chair is available for your convenience. Family bathroom has tub/shower combination and hall access to maintain bedroom privacy. Upstairs(Bedroom 3) is a roomy rendition of Noah's Ark. (Your kids will love it!) Ark room comfortably accommodates a crew of up to 8 on twin mattresses which are stacked out of the way for optimum play area. (the Ark room/futon beds includes sheets, pillows, 6 adult size and 4 child size blankets) Well-equipped kitchen has full-sized range/oven, microwave, 18 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer, double sink, dishwasher, coffee maker, and adequate cookware, utensils, and place settings for up to 12. Laundry area has large capacity washer and dryer, iron and small ironing board.
Ark Encounter 2.5 miles
Creation Museum 45 miles
Wal Mart 7 miles
Dollar General Store 2 miles
Cincinnati Zoo 45 miles
Great American Ballpark (Cincinnati Reds) 40 miles
Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati Bengals) 40 miles
Rupp Arena (Univ of KY Basketball) 45 miles
Perfect North Slopes (skiing) 52 miles
Kentucky Speedway (NASCAR) 30 miles
The property damage protection fee is a per-stay fee, so the longer you stay, the lower your rate. You may also choose to pay the $1500 deposit in place of the property damage protection. The deposit option may be chosen when payment is made and is 99% refundable after property had been inspected for damage. Refunds are normally issued within two weeks and are sent in the same manner they are received.
Tax rate of 10.24% is added (6% Kentucky sales tax + KY 'transient room' taxes)
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Reservation is complete when payment is approved and you receive confirmation email.
Large Family Lodging
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1450 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Your little people will love the relaxing and fun atmosphere of this home! Our Ark room encourages creative play... Parents are asked to instruct children to play kindly, and to be respectful of property and decor. ...moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Sheets and pillows provided for all beds including futon. 6 adult blankets and 4 child size blankets available for Ark room and/or futon. All bedding provided for queen bed. Pillows, blankets, pillow cases, and futon sheets are all located in master bedroom closet and labeled accordingly. We keep our 8 twin mattresses stacked between guests to allow extra play area for smaller groups. We ask that you only pull down the number of beds your group needs....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- hair dryer provided 12 bath towels 12 wash cloths 3 hand towels 1 rug up to 2 rolls of toilet paper ***Extra supplies not provided. One laundry pods provided per stay for washing towels and wash cloths. White towels and wash cloths should never be washed with other colors and do best with hot water....moreless
- Our home is a vacation rental which provides a comfortable place for families to spend quality time together. Vacation rentals are different from hotels. Whereas hotels offer daily cleanings, fresh towels and wash cloths, a vacation rental offers clean supplies per stay. Daily clean up, extra supplies and any extra washing of towels during your stay is your responsibility. Please contact us if you experience any problems during you stay. We are happy to help you. ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Sight Seeing
- Child's Highchair
Our new dining area has seating for 8. Four stools located at kitchen bar. Two matching table cloths are located inside the tall kitchen cabinet. Table cloths available and located in kitchen....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Filtered water One roll of paper towels 12 plates, coffee cups, silverware 24 glass drinking jars 2 dishwasher pods dish soap kitchen towels/dishrags pots/pans roaster oven large griddle blender...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 10.24%
Guests will be required to load/start dishwasher, stage soiled linens in laundry area, and place trash in outside receptacle prior to checkout.
We provide limited amounts of supplies to get you started (such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soaps, dish soaps and trash bags). EXTRA SUPPLIES ARE NOT PROVIDED.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Main View of our 100 year old farmhouse.
Front porch with hand-painted church pew.
Just inside the front door.
Please join our wall of pictures. It is nice to see others who have stayed.
Full size fridge/freezer, microwave, pots, pans, roaster oven, toaster, etc....
Queen master bedroom-Elegance and privacy
Entrance to our 'Ark'.
Ark room is designed for creative play/sleep area. Hand-painted by artist.
Art work in our "Ark Room"
Days of Creation on our Old Farmhouse window.
Quilt Blocks: - Kentucky Star on house -Tennessee Star on building
Parking located to the left of the cottage under the Kentucky Star Quilt Block.
Relax on the covered front porch. Enjoy waving at neighbors.
Living Room with full size futon sleeps two.
Fully Equipped Kitchen Full size stove and dishwasher.
Dining Room...previously bedroom 2
Full bathroom with shower/tub , towels and wash cloths for 12
"Ark Room" decor
Bedroom 3 -Bedding is stacked between guests to maximize play area.
Family-friendly 100 year old home with character.
Approximate layout--not to scale. Bedroom 2 is now the dining room.
Williamstown Cemetery is across the street. Perfect for an evening stroll.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.