3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
This 2 bedroom 2 bath condo has been completely remodeled in a beautiful modern coastal style. Centrally located, our Downtown condo is less than a block from the quaint downtown village area of San Clemente where you can visit amazing restaurants and unique local shops. This home is also just a short walk down to San Clemente beach and pier. So if you're ready to really soak up the Southern California beach life, Downtown is for you!
This home is built with a convenient open floor plan. The living, and dining areas are connected in one great room, with the kitchen just across the bar. The living room is comfortable and convenient, including:
- A flat screen HD TV with cable for catching your favorite shows or having a family movie night.
- Casual dining for 3 at the kitchen bar.
- Sofa that folds out into a queen size bed.
- For your comfort a portable AC unit is installed in the living room. There is no central AC at this property, but the weather in San Clemente is usually mild.
You won’t run out of seats here! There are four places to sit and dine in this condo so you can spread out and enjoy having a vacation meal together:
- Table for 4 next to kitchen.
- Bar stools seat 3 at the kitchen bar
- More formal dining table behind the living room seats 4.
- Table for 4 on the patio for dining outdoors.
- There is also a booster seat for an infant (not a full size highchair)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: This two bedroom vacation rental in San Clemente has comfortable sleeping accommodations for up to six guests.
- The first bedroom features a queen bed and ceiling fan
- Second bedroom features a queen bed, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, mirrored closet.
- First bathroom features, a sink, toilet and combination tub/shower
- Second bathroom features a double sink, toilet, and shower
- There is also a pack-n-play style crib for an infant, provided in one of the bathroom closets.
You’ll love relaxing in the sun on this home’s spacious patio. This outdoor area features:
- Gas BBQ for cooking outdoors.
- Dining space for 4
- Additional seating, perfect for sitting and sipping a cup of coffee or a refreshing lemonade.
- A peekaboo view of the ocean and the charming San Clemente rooftops.
- A laundry room is also available for you to do laundry during your stay. Bring change! The washer and dryer are coin operated.
Parking: There is parking for 1 car in the garage and 1 car in the outside spot #1. Per San Clemente ordinance, parking on the street is not allowed.
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 3 miles from our Downtown vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Staying here you will be in the heart of San Clemente within walking distance of many restaurants, shops, and attractions!
- 15 minute walk to San Clemente Beach and Pier. The hills walking down to the beach are a bit steep, so wear comfortable shoes and be prepared for an incline on your way back.
- A slightly shorter walk to Casa Romantica cultural center, a great place to explore with beautiful views.
- One street over from Avenida Del Mar where you will find great restaurants like Nicks and the Cellar, as well as salons, yogurt shops, a post office, and more.
- One Block from El Camino Real where you will find even more great restaurants and shops.
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit No. VR-314864
Give us a call to book today at 800-408-1822! We know you’ll love staying in San Clemente!