Luxury 3 Bedroom Lakefront Town Home(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths (Sleeps 10)
Beautiful Okanagan lakefront resort style townhome. It’s located in the heart of Kelowna’s lower mission neighbourhood. Offering prestigious living with unsurpassed sophistication. The Mission Shores complex is located on the beach but also has an outdoor pool and hot tub for your families fun times.
The nearby amenities include golfing, wineries, bike rentals, and boat rentals within a 5 minute walk. These area also features 3 high end restaurants and a great patio at the Eldorado hotel to enjoy a relaxing lunch or summer drink.
There’s a bright open kitchen, living room and dining room with easy access to the great deck for your summer barbecues. On the rooftop you’ll find a private upper deck for your viewing enjoyment plus a private hot tub.
The townhome features are finished to the finest detail. Our unit has an ensuite bathroom with heated floors, encased soaker tubs, tile decking and glass showers.
The Kitchen has a stone slab countertop, top appliances including a dishwasher. Upstairs you’ll find the washer and dryer.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- 3 spacious bedrooms each with it’s own full ensuite bath
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Mission Shores offers a wide array of recreational amenities all to enjoy. •Huge sandy beach considered by locals as the nicest on the lake •Large upper deck with pool and spa •Spacious Meeting Room with large stone fireplace and a lounging area that includes a television, as well as a kitchen and wet bar •Games Room with pool table, darts and shuffle board •Exercise Room overlooking the pool equipped with an Elliptical Trainer, Stairmaster, Treadmill, stationary bike, rowing machine and free weights •20 x 75 foot disappearing edge pool with deck, sitting area and custom-designed lounging chairs •Large hot tub with waterfall feature overlooking oasis •Environmentally friendly chlorine free Ozone pool ...moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $152.62
- Refundable Damage Deposit $381.55
There will be a one time cleaning fee of $200
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We live and Vancouver and Love the lake house, would love to host you and our home.
Why the Owner Chose South Pandosy - K.L.O., Kelowna, BC, Canada:
Wine, Water and fun.... never ending sun. We want to live here one day.
- Primary: 6047645866
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.