|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Condo:
1. PCB Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area's most popular attractions: Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, Gulf World, and Unlimited DVD Rentals! All attractions available year-round.
2. Just 2 blocks to Panama City Beach!
3. Condo overlooks Lullwater Lake.. fish to your heart's content!
4. Fabulous open Floor Plan!
5. Options: Book water activities like parasailing at the Tidewater Beach activities hut, just 500 feet away.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Location: Buddy's Seafood is only a few blocks away and can pack up the catch of the day for you on ice to take back to the condo to prepare. Pier Park is just 1 mile away with more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices for the entire family! Swim with the dolphins on Shell Island with Water Planet!
Ways to Book Online:
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
**This property is NOT AVAILABLE for rent to those under the age of 25. No Exceptions.**
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1150 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Located on a 28-acre lake, and just a short walk to the beach, enjoy your next vacation near the water at Lullwater Condo 415. This two-story condo has a private master bedroom with a king-sized bed and full bathroom on the top floor. In addition, the unit has a queen-sized bed in guest bedroom and a full bathroom on the lower level.
Lullwater Beach 415 has a spacious floor plan and includes a wet bar, galley kitchen and a washer & dryer in unit! The complex provides access to a gorgeous pool, a relaxing lake, and beach access right across the street! Just down the road from Pier Park, you will be near a variety of local restaurants and attractions, just some of the many activities available in Panama City Beach!
If you're looking for great shopping and fabulous eateries, nearby Pier Park will fill the bill! With more than 125 retail, dining and entertainment choices, Pier Park is a one-of-a-kind beachfront family-friendly attraction featuring island-inspired architecture and popular stores. Dillard’s, JCPenney, Ron Jon Surf Shop, Target, Forever 21 are a but a few. Dine at numerous eateries like Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Rum Runners Tropical Grill, Dick’s Last Resort, and Five Guys Burgers or catch a show at the Grand IMAX Theater. You should also check out the activity packed Miracle Strip amusement park!
~One of the many properties managed by Real Joy Vacations!~
We had fun. The place was nice, but the biggest complaint is about the air conditioner. It was hot in PCB, and I'm a big guy so the heat and I don't mix well. The condo got very warm and when I went to turn it down, there is a big note that says do not put it on 70 or below! We that's fine when you are just laying around but when you are on the move a lot, it gets hot! Now, make your way upstairs and it gets really hot, we had to go buy a fan because the upstairs bedroom basically doesn't get any air. They might want to think about putting a window unit in just to keep the people renting, comfortable. Overall it was an ok stay. Would I stay again, probably not but that is not all to do with the condo itself. I like staying on the beach. I like looking out on the balcony and seeing ocean. We didn't have the money to stay on the beach this year and this place was right in our budget. Pretty good place for the price. It wasn't to small, and it wasn't to big. Just right for the price. We had a good time, just need to get that air problem fixed.
The cable was out for three days, carpet was old and dirty, the tap water was rusty, a "walk2bch" is true, but don't plan on hauling beach chairs, coolers, toys, etc. The property manager was "out" that weekend, Comcast couldn't/wouldn't do anything with the account number, and promises by RealJoy Vacations of compensation have not materialized, now a month after the fact. If this is the only place available on Panama City Beach, find another beach.
The condo itself was pretty nice and the price of the rental was reasonable.
The unit was not new but efforts had been made to keep it up.
The beds were comfortable. The wifi was frustrating.
The pool was clean but small and surrounded by a chain link fence. Again, not bad but not great.
The reason I will not go back is the proximity to the beach ACCESS. When loaded down with chairs and umbrellas, the walk seemed long and crossing the busy road was a bit scary.
My husband and our two friends had a wonderful time here. The house was very comfortable coming with the basics needed like blow dryer, plenty of towels, coffe maker,dishes, etc. We had a great time and are definitely thinking about coming back for my birthday. The only reason its not a five is because the day before we left my husband was sitting at the table and he stepped on a small fish hook. I guess someone fished before us and couldn't find it and left it there. But other than that it was a perfect stay.