The Perfect Location to Explore Vancouver(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:20 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Fully furnished suite with private entrance and full kitchen.
Enjoy your home away from home with a quiet location, close to Airport, Oakridge Mall, UBC, Transit, Queen Elizabeth Park, Downtown, and Beaches.
The Suite is fully self contained with a Private entrance, bright with radiant floor heating, fully equipped kitchen, LCD TV with full cable and Internet service. The new Canada line and Oakridge Mall are walking distance that provides a quick connection to the downtown district and the Airport.
Easy access to UBC, shopping, restaurants, Nat Bailey Baseball Stadium, Riley Park Community Center.
Close to the following:
- Oakridge Shopping Center (1km away)
- Queen Elizabeth Park: (1km away)
- Public Tennis Courts
- Pitch and Putt Golf Course
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Vancouver International Airport less than 10km from apartment quick access with the Canada Line
- Downtown Vancouver only 5km away accessible with the Canada Line, Main Street Bus Line or Cambie Street Bus Line
- Hill Crest Community Center (1km away)
- Public Swimming Pool
- Public Ice Rink
- Public Gym & Fitness
- Nat Bailey Stadium (1km away)
- Vancouver Racquets Club (Badminton & Squash)
- Langara Community College (1km away)
- YMCA (1.1km away)
- Vandusen Botanical Garden (2km away)
- Granville Island (5.9 km away)
- Science World (4.5 km away)
- Public Transit:
- Canada Line is 1km from the apartment
- 41st Ave Bus Line is less than 100m from the apartment
- Main Street Bus Line is 100m from the apartment
Close to Main Street Corridor with lots of great restaurants, eclectic shops, and grocery shopping.
Quiet Neighborhood on tree lined street.
Plenty of street parking.
Separate private entrance
Member since: 2014
- On floor 1
- 450 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 2
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Bedroom with double bed.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bath with Tub and Shower
- Satellite / Cable
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Room
- Seating for 2 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
20 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $37.42
- Refundable Damage Deposit $224.49
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: Our Family has lived in this neighborhood for many years. The Owner is a Licensed REALTOR in Vancouver.
Why the Owner Chose Oakridge (Oakridge, Vancouver, BC, Canada):
Conveniently located, easy access to Public Transportation, Shopping.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Your Private home away from home.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.