|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Ideal for visitors looking for an alternative to hotels, this is your home away from home. Located in one of the most ethnically diverse neighbourhoods in Vancouver.
Enjoy your home away from home with a quiet location, close to Airport, Oakridge Mall, UBC, Transit, Queen Elizabeth Park, Downtown, and Beaches.
The Suite is fully self contained with a Private entrance, bright with radiant floor heating, fully equipped kitchen, LCD TV with full cable and Internet service. The new Canada line and Oakridge Mall are walking distance that provides a quick connection to the downtown district and the Airport.
Easy access to UBC, shopping, restaurants, Nat Bailey Baseball Stadium, Riley Park Community Center.
Close to the following:
- Oakridge Shopping Center (1km away)
- Queen Elizabeth Park: (1km away)
- Public Tennis Courts
- Pitch and Putt Golf Course
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Vancouver International Airport less than 10km from apartment quick access with the Canada Line
- Downtown Vancouver only 5km away accessible with the Canada Line, Main Street Bus Line or Cambie Street Bus Line
- Hill Crest Community Center (1km away)
- Public Swimming Pool
- Public Ice Rink
- Public Gym & Fitness
- Nat Bailey Stadium (1km away)
- Vancouver Racquets Club (Badminton & Squash)
- Langara Community College (1km away)
- YMCA (1.1km away)
- Vandusen Botanical Garden (2km away)
- Granville Island (5.9 km away)
- Science World (4.5 km away)
- Public Transit:
- Canada Line is 1km from the apartment
- 41st Ave Bus Line is less than 100m from the apartment
- Main Street Bus Line is 100m from the apartment
Close to Main Street Corridor with lots of great restaurants, eclectic shops, and grocery shopping.
Quiet Neighborhood on tree lined street.
Plenty of street parking.
Separate private entrance
Our Family has lived in this neighborhood for many years. The Owner is a Licensed REALTOR in Vancouver.
Pav purchased this apartment in 2003
Conveniently located, easy access to Public Transportation, Shopping.
Your Private home away from home.
My wife and I stayed in this suite for 15 days. It was cosy, but was not well equipped with kitchen utensils like pots and pans. The owners were very helpful with regard to letting us do our laundry in their laundry room. Public transportation was very close. My only complaint is that the cost was quoted in American dollars rather than Canadian dollars, so there was some sticker shock when it came to pay for the rental. The owner was also very slow to refund our damage deposit, and needed a reminder from VRBO before the refund was made.
The apartment was small with a limited number of kitchen utensils (pots and pans). The heating was difficult to regulate as the thermostat did not seem to reflect the actual temperature. The owners were helpful and happy to allow us to stay for a late check out on our final day. The cost was high compared to other rentals in the same area. I didn't realise that the daily rate shown on the website was in American dollars until after I'd completed the booking. Public transportation was very close and convenient, and there was a good variety of restaurants within a few block on Main Street.
Vacation rental was exactly as described, very close to transportation only one block away. My girl friend and I stayed 3 months, the owners live upstairs and are super friendly.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$228|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.