Ideal for visitors looking for an alternative to hotels, this is your home away from home. Located in one of the most ethnically diverse neighbourhoods in Vancouver.
Enjoy your home away from home with a quiet location, close to Airport, Oakridge Mall, UBC, Transit, Queen Elizabeth Park, Downtown, and Beaches.
The Suite is fully self contained with a Private entrance, bright with radiant floor heating, fully equipped kitchen, LCD TV with full cable and Internet service. The new Canada line and Oakridge Mall are walking distance that provides a quick connection to the downtown district and the Airport.
Easy access to UBC, shopping, restaurants, Nat Bailey Baseball Stadium, Riley Park Community Center.
Close to the following:
- Oakridge Shopping Center (1km away)
- Queen Elizabeth Park: (1km away)
- Public Tennis Courts
- Pitch and Putt Golf Course
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Vancouver International Airport less than 10km from apartment quick access with the Canada Line
- Downtown Vancouver only 5km away accessible with the Canada Line, Main Street Bus Line or Cambie Street Bus Line
- Hill Crest Community Center (1km away)
- Public Swimming Pool
- Public Ice Rink
- Public Gym & Fitness
- Nat Bailey Stadium (1km away)
- Vancouver Racquets Club (Badminton & Squash)
- Langara Community College (1km away)
- YMCA (1.1km away)
- Vandusen Botanical Garden (2km away)
- Granville Island (5.9 km away)
- Science World (4.5 km away)
- Public Transit:
- Canada Line is 1km from the apartment
- 41st Ave Bus Line is less than 100m from the apartment
- Main Street Bus Line is 100m from the apartment
Close to Main Street Corridor with lots of great restaurants, eclectic shops, and grocery shopping.
Quiet Neighborhood on tree lined street.
Plenty of street parking.
Separate private entrance