The Island Colony is ideally located in the heart of Waikiki. This luxuriously remodelled condo has stunning ocean and mountain views with resort-like amenities in one of Waikiki's tallest skyscrapers.
The freshly minted living room features a king size pillow-top bed, queen size sofa bed, desk, flat screen cable TV, WiFi, black out drapes and air conditioning.
The fully stocked kitchen features a four burner cooktop, microwave convection oven range hood and full size refrigerator freezer, so you can eat in the comfort of your own home.
The oversized lanai is polished off with high-see-through glass railings and outdoor patio furniture. At 235 ft above the water the views are breath taking: ocean, sunset, fireworks, mountain and canal.
The fully stocked unit features:
- bath and beach towels
- beach chairs
- blow dryer
- coffee maker
- rice maker
- pots and pans
- dishes and cutlery
The building features a full complement of resort-like amenities:
- wrap around flagstone recreation deck with new lounge chairs and cabanas
- tiled swimming pool, hot tub and sauna
- BBQ's and open or covered picnic tables
- fitness room (one time $5.00 fee)
- ice machine
- convenience store and a cafe
- card operated laundromat
- public parking garage ($30 per day)
- open air lobby
- bicycle & surfboard storage
- trash chutes on every floor
- 24 hour security
- car rental on the ground floor of building
The condo is close to all major shops and restaurants. Nordstrom Rack, Ross, The International Market Place and The Food Pantry are a just few examples of what you can walk to within five minutes.
There is a major bus line less than a block away if you want to explore outside of Waikiki as well ($2.75 per adult).
Registration Number: GE/TAT-032-454-3488-01