About the property
- Cabin1500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Exceptional Value For A Scenic, Quiet, 3/4 BR, 2 BA, Cabin, In Blue Lake Springs
- 1500 Sq ft mountain cabin with comforts of a modern home nestled among Cypress trees
- Upstairs sleeps 4: 1 Queen; 2 twins; 1 bath
- Downstairs sleeps 4: 1 Queen and 2 twins (bunk bed) 1 bath
- Downstairs 2nd family room with pull out couch serves as Bedroom 4.
- Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Great room with large relaxing couch; wood stove; 60” TV, 100 family movies, DVD/ VCR
- Newly re-modeled granite kitchen with side by side refrigerator & dishwasher
- Newly Remodeled tile bathrooms
- New double pane windows
- New 65" HD TV with DVD player and movies
- Outdoor Gas BBQ grill; Washer and Dryer
- Foosball table, board games, fishing rods, trays and saucers for snow play
- Level driveway for easy winter access; stairs not suitable for elderly or handicapped
- No pets and no smoking
- 1 block from Sequoia Woods Country Club and Golf course
- Snow hills for tray’ing, Hiking, Fishing and lakes in summer nearby
- 30 minutes from Bear Valley winter skiing and summer entertainment
- Snowflake Lodge (pool, lake, restaurant) close by
- Ironstone vineyards and Bear Valley music festivals, Frog Jump festival
- The best town between Yosemite and Tahoe
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, German
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Arnold Cabin Review
I reached out to to the owner on VRBO. My company was looking for a long-term rental stay for a group of workers that were in town completing a remodel in the same development. The owner was extremely easy to work with and bent over backwards to help me get the days I needed and make it a very home away from home for my group. The cabin was extremely comfortable and the group had a wonderful respite to retreat to after a long day of work. The cabin is situated easily to get to town and get things that they needed. It was Perfect rental situation that we needed and I think the owner for making it such a lovely stay and super easy transaction.
Fantastic getaway for the price
We stayed here for a ski weekend with two families with kids ages 4-10, and we had no problems and everyone had a great time. Close enough to Bear Valley to make easy day trips to the mountain, close enough to the town of Arnold to have lots of options for food etc. Thanks so much and we would definitely return here!
Very comfortable and well maintained
Had a great time at the cabin over Xmas weekend. Everyone was comfortable and enough space for all 6 of us. Made good use of the snow toys, and the extensive movie collection. Great memories.
We wanted to just stay at home away from home, in snow. This is a perfect getaway. Not far from amenities of Arnold, but away from tourist center. Host has kept this house very beautiful and comfortable . Well stocked with various movies/games. Ample firewood. Most important I liked about this house was simple rules. Kitchen is well equipped great utensils. Bedrooms are quiet large. House is warm. Booking it on VRBO was pretty easy. Only hassle we had with the deep woods area was, with GPS system when we lost our way while going to get milk. To avoid this use wifi in the house to connect to maps and then start from home. We felt really nice in this house.
Too many steps...
I knew that there would be stairs at the cabin. It was a 2 story cabin after all. I was not prepared for the 44 steps just to get inside the place. The first 2 steps were unstable and the 6 step was a different height from the rest. So I triped and fell, because I was carrying stuff and did not see the difference. If I had known about the stairs I would have rented somewhere else.
The inside of the cabin was very nice, clean and as advertised. Except the Netflix did not work.
All cabins in Arnold either have a steep driveway that is treacherous in winter with ice, or a flat driveway like ours, with stairs to the door. Yes the stairs are not suitable for elderly or handicapped, as noted in the description. If you have to take elderly as I have taken my 80 year old parents I have them enjoy more time in the cabin and limit their coming and going using the stairs.
Guy's Weekend Retreat
We had a very relaxing and enjoyable weekend men's retreat. The cabin was well maintained, spacious and clean. The fireplace kept the place warm and cozy. Big Trees State Park a 10 min drive away was great to visit and explore - the giant sequoia's were awesome. Would definitely recommend this cabin to friends and family!
On the Sierra Nevada mountain range between Yosemite and South Lake Tahoe. 5 minutes from Calaveras Big Trees State Park - Home of the Giant Sequoia Redwoods.