Elegant 2 Bdrm Condo in Heart of Bangkok Near Silom & Lumpini Park(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Beautiful 2bdrm 2 bath condo in Saladaeng - near Lumpini Pk & Siam
The unit is a two bedroom two bath 103.6 sq. mtr condo located in Bangkok's prestigious Saladaeng neighborhood. Saladaeng Residences is a secure 3-year old 25 story building that is equipped with a state of the art gym, an infinity pool and a rooftop lounge that has beautiful views of the Bangkok skyline.
You are minutes from Siam Paragon, Terminal 21, Central World, nightlife, serene parks, temples, Chinatown and roughly 25 minutes from the airport. There are many pubs, bars and restaurants in the Saladaeng neighborhood.
After sightseeing and shopping, enjoy a late afternoon swim in the infinity pool or exercise in the gym on the 16th floor. Relax on the 25th floor outdoor patio with a glass of wine as you watch the sunset across the Bangkok horizon.
Furnishing and features
* WiFi 13 Mbps in unit. Building WiFi in for pool and rooftop lounge areas.
* 1 king size bed + 1 queen size bed
* Fine Egyptian cotton sheets
* Goose down pillows
* Silk Duvet bed covers
* Walk-in closet in master bedroom
* Safe in 2nd bedroom closet
* Desk in 2nd bedroom
*The master bathroom has a deep sunken stand alone tub and a walk-in shower.
*The 2nd bathroom has a walk-in shower
*Plenty of towels and beach towels for the pool and sauna
- Various toiletries
- Hair Dryers in both bathrooms
* kitchen equipped with essentials; plates, silverware, toaster, mugs, glasses, pots/pans
* coffee/espresso machines, Bodum tea infuser
*Microwave & rice maker
* over 170 blu-ray & dvd movies for your viewing pleasure (comedy/action/animated/drama/BBC)
* over 100 books ranging over a variety of topics
* 35+ music cd's (mostly Thai, Nepali & classical music)
* advanced entertainment system (50' plasma tv with Yamaha stereo/JBL speakers)
* Canon printer/scanner/copier in 2nd bedroom
* in-room safe
* WiFi 13 Mbps in unit. Building WiFi in for pool and rooftop lounge areas.
* For stays over a week, cleaning every 7 days, if requested.
* The unit is located on Floor 12A.
* Samsung cell phone provided upon request - refundable deposit required. Inquire upon booking.
* Airport pickup is available upon request. Inquire for cost.
Please make yourself feel at home when you stay here.
-- Please kindly message me via 'Contact Me', if you have any questions prior to booking.
Member since: 2014
- On floor 13
- 103 m²
- Elevator : Security key card is required to access condo floor
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- You will deal with a serviced oriented team, always happy to assist you and advice you during your stay. With our extensive knowledge of the city, we will be happy to help you in planning or organizing your sightseeing in the city of Bangkok or around Thailand. You will also receive by e-mail clear instructions about the best way to reach the apartment where someone of our friendly team will be waiting to check you in....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $35
- Taxes Not included
1) No Smoking allowed in the room. (This is a rule set forth by the Homeowners' Association) Please respect this request. You may smoke on the balcony but PLEASE do not toss your cig. butts over the railing.
2) Please turn off a/c in all rooms when leaving daily. Electricity in BKK is expensive.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
I fell in love with the Saladaeng neighborhood when I first walked through it many years ago. It has such a vibrancy of city life flowing through it but also has the charm and coziness of a small village. Walking down some of the small soi's will take one back to a different era with the old Thai style homes still on display.
Saladaeng is located in Bangkok's Central Business District (CBD). It is surrounded by major roads (Silom, Rama IV, Sathorn and Rama III). Lumpini Park is a five minute walk from the building as is the PatPong night life. Sala Daeng is littered with small cafes and pubs, first class dining, the Central Shopping Plaza and many small markets.
Upscale shopping at Siam Paragon, Central World, Embassy Central and Terminal 21 are all less than 15 minutes away door to door when using the BTS/MRT system.
Airport to building 20-30 minutes via tollway. (Cost of taxi is s/b approx. 230-300 Baht)
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: I am a traveler who enjoys taking photography of UNESCO World Heritage sites in SE Asia and who enjoys the cuisine in Asia.
Why the Owner Chose Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand:
Saladaeng Residences is in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Bangkok. Saladaeng is in the city center near parks, embassies, shopping, entertainment and it has the skytrain and subway transportation stations. Saladaeng is busy during the day and turns into a quiet neighborhood at night.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This condo is located on a very quiet soi (street) but it is also located in the one of the most desired neighborhoods in Bangkok. One is a very short walk from mass transit, relaxing parks, shopping, restaurants and hospitals. The Saladaeng neighborhood doesn't have the constant traffic and congestion that often can be found in other areas.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exercise room overlooking pool.
25th floor patio (storm was about to hit/cushions inside)
It's a tough life!!
Hindu temple on Silom Rd.
Entryway of condo
25th floor lounge
Street view of Saladaeng Residences
Floor plan of condo
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.