|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
I offer free Hooks Baseball Tickets (Houston Astros Affiliated) During baseball season. Great seats! You have everything you need at your fingertips in your fully furnished Condo. All you need are the groceries! Swim in our beautiful sparkling blue pool or enjoy our relaxing hot tub. Several Grills around the pool for your convenience and enjoyment. Or simply walk a block as your just minutes away from dipping your toes in the sand at our beautiful beaches. And don't forget Schlitterbaun Water Park only 2 miles away and soon to be the largest Water Park in the World! Water Park scheduled to open sometime in August 2014.
I live & own a business on the Island with my family. I enjoy offering a unique vacation experience to vacationers here on our beautiful Island! Come, see, and enjoy!
May Nardone purchased this condo in 2012
Many outdoor ammenities located on the Premises or within walking distance. Only 1 block from the Beach! Ask about Golf Cart Rentals.
You have everything you need at your fingertips in your fully furnished Condo. All you need are the groceries!
We had a great time on this rental because it's perfect for our family trips. Our 2 kids enjoyed relaxing on the sofa watching TV, after being on the beach all day.
We had a wonderful stay and loved that we were so close to the beach. We walked every morning to start the day & then a short hop back to our Condo. It's a great location on N. Padre & close to all the fresh seafood restaurants & shops. Gott'a love being by the Gulf with all the amazing Sea Gulls and experiencing the tide rushing through your feet while searching for Sand Dollars.
Additionally they keep the beach very clean & it wasn't over crowded.
It's a nice place to stay at while on vacation it's perfect for a couple or small family I would stay there again. We enjoyed our stay there very much.
There were several problems with this booking:
1. The unit is advertised as a one (1) bedroom, but what we found was a very small studio apartment on the second floor, accessible via stairs only.
2. The only bed available, apart from the sofa bed, had a problem, it caved in right in the middle when we sat on it.
3. The mattress of the sofa bed is inside a thick pkastic and is dirty at one end.
4. The arm chair had loose parts.
5. The small table wabbles.
6. There was some moldew on the bath tub corner.
7. There was no shampoo or conditioner and no bar soap. The only available soap was a left over portion of liquid shower gel.
8. The walk to the beach was kind of long and moskito infested (an army of them attacked us under the hot sun).
9. There was not enough bed sheets and blanket for the sofa bed, we had to go out to buy a light blanket.
10. The checkin is late (4:00 PM), and the check out is early, at 11:00 AM.
11. The owner told us she wouldn't be able to answer phobe calls during that weekend due to lack of phone signal at a certain location. I can't help but wonder how convenient that was.
Given all of the above, the amount charged was too high!
Very nice and beautiful. The pull out couch uncomfortable for adult, but the kids loved it!!
Lovely condo in a great location! It is very close to the beach but also has a nice pool that my kids enjoyed. May is a wonderful host. ;-) We will back back again in October!
Located on North Padre Island 1 block from Beach
Located 1 mile from Schlitterbahn soon to be one of the nation's largest waterparks!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.