Oasis in Downtown Toronto! 1 Bedroom + Den in Trendy Leslieville House(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Stylishly Furnished 1 Bedroom + Den in Toronto's Trendy Leslieville
Enjoy all the conveniences of a furnished apartment in the best neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto. Just unpack your suitcase and feel right at home!
We have TWO Stylish and Modern 1 bedroom + den suites for you to choose from. Each can accommodate 2 guests, with a flexible den space which can be used an office or small second bedroom.
Located in the vibrant Downtown Toronto neighbourhood of Leslieville and South Riverdale with a '93 point' walk score!
* Enjoy the best restaurants in Trendy Leslieville, Greektown on the Danforth, the Village, and the Historic Distillery District.
* Local organic grocery stores, bakeries, funky cafes, trendy restaurants, shopping and night life along Queen Street East corridor
* Walk to plenty of parks, playgrounds, and community centres
* Very close access to Toronto Transit streetcar and subway system
* Convenient and safe location
* Close to all the top tourist attractions - CN tower, Rogers Centre/Skydome, ACC, Royal Ontario Museum, Art Galleries, etc.
* Easy access to the DVP (Don Valley Parkway) and Gardiner Expressway highways.
SUITE #1 - LOWER UNIT
* Main level of house
* Light filled living room with hard wood flooring
* Gleaming large kitchen with eat-in dining table
* Sparkling clean bathroom with bathtub shower combination
* High-quality queen-sized bed with en-suite bathroom access
* Den office with sleeping space for guests
* Spacious front deck with afternoon sun
SUITE #2 - UPPER UNIT
* Upper level of house
* Exposed brick walls, wooden beams and dark floors
* Open-concept kitchen and living area
* Dining island in kitchen
* High-quality queen-sized bed in open loft bedroom
* Spa-like bathroom with glass shower
* Den office with sleeping space for guests
* Private upper balcony with lots of light
* Modern and stylish furnishings
* All inclusive of utilities, high-speed wi-fi internet, local TV
* Large flat screen TV
* Cookware, small kitchen appliances, coffee maker and dishes provided
* Access to shared laundry facilities in house
* Private parking spot available for additional fee
IF YOUR DATES ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THE CALENDAR, PLEASE ASK!
No pets and No smoking.
We also accept long-term stays!
PLEASE NOTE PICTURES ARE OF BOTH UNITS AND TAGGED WITH SUITE #1 OR SUITE #2.
Both units can be rented together to suite a larger group or family depending upon availability.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- Max. occupancy 2
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100-$150 $73.18
- Refundable Damage Deposit $365.90
- Taxes Not included
75% refund up until 30 days prior to arrival
No refunds within 30 days prior to arrival
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Getting around is easy! Public transit is 1 min from the front door - here are some travel times to top attractions using public transit/walking:
Cabbagetown - 5 min (10 min walk)
Eaton Centre – 10 min (25 min walk)
Yonge-Dundas Square 10 min (25 min walk)
Ryerson University – 10 min (25 min walk)
St Lawrence Market - 10 min (20 min walk)
Distillery District - 10 min (20 min walk)
Film District - 10 min (20 min walk)
University of Toronto - 15 min (30 min walk)
Danforth Ave/Greek Town - 15 min (30 min walk)
The Beaches - 15 min (30 min walk)
Financial District - 15 min (30 min walk)
Toronto Union Station – 20 min
Air Canada Centre – 20 min
CN Tower - 25 min
Ripley’s Aquarium – 25 min
Roger’s Centre – 25 min
Art Gallery of Ontario – 25 min
Toronto Chinatown - 25 min
Kensington Market - 25 min
Yorkville – 25 min
Royal Ontario Museum – 25 min
Toronto Islands Ferry Terminal / Queens Quay / Lakeshore - 25 min
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Hi! We are Cindy and Jay. We are a newly married couple who love traveling the world and are always planning our next adventure. We recognize the importance of a comfortable and clean 'home-away-from home' that let's you enjoy the best of local living. We've loved our home in this trendy and family friendly neighbourhood and hope you will too!
Why the Owner Chose Riverdale, Toronto, ON, Canada:
The best part of this apartment? The neighbourhood!! Situated in trendy Leslieville and Riverside, there is an endless opportunity to experience urban living at it's best. Top restaurants, funky cafes, local organic grocers, bakeries, and family-friendly parks galore!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
We've lovingly restored the original features of this house and updated it with two modern and stylish furnished apartments. We hope you will enjoy living here as much as we have. Happy travels!
- Primary: 9494442228 For bookings and inquiries, please use EMAIL.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
SUITE #2: Open concept Kitchen with eat-in Island and Stainless Steel Appliances.
SUITE #2: Open-concept sun-filled Living area.
SUITE #2: Sparkling clean modern bathroom.
SUITE #2: Den office with access to outside balcony.
SUITE #2: Entrance to upper unit at rear of house.
View of our tree-lined street.
Steps to Toronto Public Transit and easy access to all main Highways.
Neighbourhood gourmet shops, bakeries, and cafes.
SUITE #1: Zen-like bedroom with Queen-sized bed.
SUITE #1: Sparkling clean bathroom.
SUITE #1: Spacious kitchen with gleaming tiles and lots of storage space.
SUITE #1: Den office
SUITE #2: Oversized Loft Bedroom with bright skylight and exposed brick wall.
SUITE #2: Beautiful kitchen for your inner chef.
SUITE #2: Spa-like Rain shower.
SUITE #2: Your private second floor balcony space - perfect for outdoor dining.
Shared Laundry facilities.
Located in downtown Toronto with easy access to all major tourist attractions.
Explore the vibrant neighbourhoods of Leslieville and Riverside.
SUITE #1: Sun-filled living room with hard wood flooring.
SUITE #1: Spacious kitchen with eat-in Dining table for 4.
SUITE #1: Bathroom with bathtub and shower combination.
SUITE #1: Fully Equipped with small appliances and cooking tools.
SUITE #1: Entrance to your suite off spacious front deck.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.