About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Sleeps 8
Standard two night minimum rental during the week and weekends. Three night minimum rental during all holiday weekends. Please note there is a minimum 6 night stay requirement during the holiday period December 22 and January 2. This home is in a fantastic location with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a wood burning fireplace, wrap-around deck, grill, beautifully landscaped yard and amazing Summit County views. Quick access to some of the best skiing in the world - Keystone, A-Basin, Loveland, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge and Vail, in addition to fishing, hiking, snowshoeing, sledding, biking, boating, factory outlet shopping, dining, etc.
Home is a great mountain-style warm space with an open floor plan and updated stainless steel appliances, wood burning fireplace and hardwood floors.
Neighborhood has tennis courts, a playground, fishing pond, the well known Raven's Golf Course, and quick access to the national forest.
Free public transit is available that picks up 2.5 blocks from the house and drops off at all Summit County ski resorts and shopping districts.
Bedroom #1 (queen bed - sleeps 2)
Bedroom #2 (queen bed - sleeps 2)
Bedroom #3 (double bunk beds - sleeps 4)
Unless otherwise pre-approved by Homeowner, check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am.
1. Condition of Property. Guest shall leave the Property in the same condition it was when they arrived. This includes removing any signs/hair of pets within the house and disposing of any pet waste outside on the property.
2. Repair of Property. Homeowner may enter the premises with advance notice in order to inspect the Property or make repairs.
3. Smoking. Guest understands that the Property is a non-smoking unit, and agrees to smoke only in the outdoor designated smoking areas.
4. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8).
5. Behavior. The Guest shall conduct themselves in a civilized manner, respecting the rights of the surrounding guests and other property owners. The guests shall not create unreasonable noise or disturbances. Homeowner has the right to inspect the premises/Property without further notice at any time to enforce the terms of this Agreement. Should the guests violate any of the terms of this Agreement, the rental period can be terminated immediately.
6. Rental Usage: Guest understands that they are gaining usage of the property only through a license to use and is not gaining any interest in the Property. Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guests do not intend to make the Property a residence or household. The Guest shall not sublet the Property.
7. Pet Policy. Guest is responsible for picking up after their pet. A $100 fee will be charged for any pet waste left on the grounds of the Property and/or patios.
8. Obligations of the Parties.
8.1 Lost and/or Stolen Items. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest.
8.2 Property Damages and Lost/Stolen Items. Any damaged and/or lost or stolen items will be deducted from the Damage Deposit and will be equal to the retail replacement value of such damaged, lost or stolen item(s). Homeowner shall notify Guest that charges are pending within 6 days of the Check-Out Date. In such cases, Homeowner will provide Guest with an itemized statement of such charges, and any charges in excess of the Damage Deposit will be due from the Guest within 15 days of receipt of the itemized statement. Any balance of the Damage Deposit will be returned to the Guest within 7 days of the Check-Out Date.
8.3 Written Exceptions. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance by Homeowner.
9. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Colorado, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
10. Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury, illness or accident, pet injury, illness or accident, or Property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the Property by Guest.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great Mountain Home, Central to Everything
This is a nice mountain home in Silverthorne which is convenient to Break, Keystone, A Basin, and Copper. The home has a well equipped kitchen, outdoor deck and fenced yard. We also enjoyed the fireplace and family games they had available. We would love to stay here again with our family of five.
It was a pleasure to host Gary and his family. They took wonderful care of the home and we welcome them to stay again at any point in the future. Great guests all the way around!
Perfect family vacation place.
The home was perfect for what we were looking for. Lots of room for kids and located close to everything. We had a great time. We love cooking meals and relaxing after spending 3 days in Denver staying in a crowded hotel room eating out every meal.
The home had all the necessities so we did not need to run out and grab items we would have only used a couple of times - such as spices, pan spray, toliet paper, etc.
Tom - much thanks for the kind and generous feedback!
Great location - easy to head to Keystone, Breck or Copper from here! The house has everything you need and the owner is responsive and easy to work with :) which makes for a great vacation!
It was a pleasure hosting Beth and her family. They took wonderful care of the home and we couldn't have asked for a more wonderful set of guests!
Better than expected
I knew I found a perfect place to stay when I found this on VRBO. However, I didn't know how 'perfect' it really was until we arrived for our stay the week of Christmas. The owner was an excellent communicator and provided profound customer service. The home was decorated perfectly. It was cozy, warm and inviting. This rental had everything we needed and more, down to a pack and play for our baby. There was a closet full of toys perfect for a child 3+. The fenced in yard was a definite plus for our dog to run and play. I would recommend this rental to anyone. Additionally, I would not hesitate to rent this home again in the future. Great deal!! Thank you to the owners!!
It was a pleasure hosting Jayme and her family. Not only was she an excellent communicator, she also took excellent care of our home and we would welcome their return at any point in the future. FIVE STAR GUESTS start to finish!
The owner was very easy to work with. I had a two week stay in this home and had a great time. I brought my two dogs and the fenced yard was perfect for them. The home is convenient to town and other amenities.
It was a fantastic experience to host Donna for her summer 2016 stay. She had her two dogs join her and she sent a series of fun videos of them enjoying themselves during her stay. She also managed to pass along pictures of 3 moose that enjoyed eating from our aspen trees in our front yard. I do hope we have the opportunity to host Donna again in the future as she was an excellent guest, great communicator and took fantastic care of our home!
Home away from Home in Great Location
Had a wonderful time at this house. It's located in a nice quite and private subdivision but very convenient to town. The owners have set this house up such that it's perfect for gathering friends and family yet still provides plenty of privacy with the three separate bedrooms. The house is nicely decorated and well stocked with games, books, kid toys, activities so no need to haul up any of those things. The owners have really thought through everything you could want. Really felt welcoming. Not only is the inside great, the deck is perfectly suited for sitting out under the stars and solving all the world's problems. A big fenced yard was great for our kids to burn off energy while we grilled. Highly recommend visiting. You won't be disappointed!
It was an absolute pleasure hosting Ali and her family. I would strongly recommend Ali (and her family) as guests to any homeowner!
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Damage deposit is refundable based on the terms outlined in the description. 50% down payment on reservation is non-refundable.