Standard two night minimum rental during the week and weekends. Three night minimum rental during all holiday weekends. Please note there is a minimum 6 night stay requirement during the holiday period December 22 and January 2. This home is in a fantastic location with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a wood burning fireplace, wrap-around deck, grill, beautifully landscaped yard and amazing Summit County views. Quick access to some of the best skiing in the world - Keystone, A-Basin, Loveland, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge and Vail, in addition to fishing, hiking, snowshoeing, sledding, biking, boating, factory outlet shopping, dining, etc.
Home is a great mountain-style warm space with an open floor plan and updated stainless steel appliances, wood burning fireplace and hardwood floors.
Neighborhood has tennis courts, a playground, fishing pond, the well known Raven's Golf Course, and quick access to the national forest.
Free public transit is available that picks up 2.5 blocks from the house and drops off at all Summit County ski resorts and shopping districts.
Bedroom #1 (queen bed - sleeps 2)
Bedroom #2 (queen bed - sleeps 2)
Bedroom #3 (double bunk beds - sleeps 4)
Unless otherwise pre-approved by Homeowner, check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am.
1. Condition of Property. Guest shall leave the Property in the same condition it was when they arrived. This includes removing any signs/hair of pets within the house and disposing of any pet waste outside on the property.
2. Repair of Property. Homeowner may enter the premises with advance notice in order to inspect the Property or make repairs.
3. Smoking. Guest understands that the Property is a non-smoking unit, and agrees to smoke only in the outdoor designated smoking areas.
4. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8).
5. Behavior. The Guest shall conduct themselves in a civilized manner, respecting the rights of the surrounding guests and other property owners. The guests shall not create unreasonable noise or disturbances. Homeowner has the right to inspect the premises/Property without further notice at any time to enforce the terms of this Agreement. Should the guests violate any of the terms of this Agreement, the rental period can be terminated immediately.
6. Rental Usage: Guest understands that they are gaining usage of the property only through a license to use and is not gaining any interest in the Property. Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guests do not intend to make the Property a residence or household. The Guest shall not sublet the Property.
7. Pet Policy. Guest is responsible for picking up after their pet. A $100 fee will be charged for any pet waste left on the grounds of the Property and/or patios.
8. Obligations of the Parties.
8.1 Lost and/or Stolen Items. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest.
8.2 Property Damages and Lost/Stolen Items. Any damaged and/or lost or stolen items will be deducted from the Damage Deposit and will be equal to the retail replacement value of such damaged, lost or stolen item(s). Homeowner shall notify Guest that charges are pending within 6 days of the Check-Out Date. In such cases, Homeowner will provide Guest with an itemized statement of such charges, and any charges in excess of the Damage Deposit will be due from the Guest within 15 days of receipt of the itemized statement. Any balance of the Damage Deposit will be returned to the Guest within 7 days of the Check-Out Date.
8.3 Written Exceptions. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance by Homeowner.
9. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Colorado, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
10. Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury, illness or accident, pet injury, illness or accident, or Property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the Property by Guest.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter.