Summit County Mountain Home - World Class Skiing, Hiking, Biking and Fishing(10 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Sleeps 8
Home is a great mountain-style warm space with an open floor plan and updated stainless steel appliances, wood burning fireplace and hardwood floors.
Neighborhood has tennis courts, a playground, fishing pond, the well known Raven's Golf Course, and quick access to the national forest.
Free public transit is available that picks up 2.5 blocks from the house and drops off at all Summit County ski resorts and shopping districts.
Bedroom #1 (queen bed - sleeps 2)
Bedroom #2 (queen bed - sleeps 2)
Bedroom #3 (double bunk beds - sleeps 4)
Unless otherwise pre-approved by Homeowner, check in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am.
1. Condition of Property. Guest shall leave the Property in the same condition it was when they arrived. This includes removing any signs/hair of pets within the house and disposing of any pet waste outside on the property.
2. Repair of Property. Homeowner may enter the premises with advance notice in order to inspect the Property or make repairs.
3. Smoking. Guest understands that the Property is a non-smoking unit, and agrees to smoke only in the outdoor designated smoking areas.
4. Maximum Occupancy. The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8).
5. Behavior. The Guest shall conduct themselves in a civilized manner, respecting the rights of the surrounding guests and other property owners. The guests shall not create unreasonable noise or disturbances. Homeowner has the right to inspect the premises/Property without further notice at any time to enforce the terms of this Agreement. Should the guests violate any of the terms of this Agreement, the rental period can be terminated immediately.
6. Rental Usage: Guest understands that they are gaining usage of the property only through a license to use and is not gaining any interest in the Property. Guest expressly acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guests do not intend to make the Property a residence or household. The Guest shall not sublet the Property.
7. Pet Policy. Guest is responsible for picking up after their pet. A $100 fee will be charged for any pet waste left on the grounds of the Property and/or patios.
8. Obligations of the Parties.
8.1 Lost and/or Stolen Items. Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest.
8.2 Property Damages and Lost/Stolen Items. Any damaged and/or lost or stolen items will be deducted from the Damage Deposit and will be equal to the retail replacement value of such damaged, lost or stolen item(s). Homeowner shall notify Guest that charges are pending within 6 days of the Check-Out Date. In such cases, Homeowner will provide Guest with an itemized statement of such charges, and any charges in excess of the Damage Deposit will be due from the Guest within 15 days of receipt of the itemized statement. Any balance of the Damage Deposit will be returned to the Guest within 7 days of the Check-Out Date.
8.3 Written Exceptions. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance by Homeowner.
9. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado. Each of the parties irrevocably consents to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Colorado, as applicable, for any matter arising out of or relating to this Agreement.
10. Indemnification. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury, illness or accident, pet injury, illness or accident, or Property damage sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the Property by Guest.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning this subject matter.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50 + tax
- Cleaning Fee $25 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 14%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Damage deposit is refundable based on the terms outlined in the description. 50% down payment on reservation is non-refundable.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Views from the back deck
Cozy wood burning fireplace
Moose crossing front yard September 2016
Backyard with wrap around deck and incredible views
Wine and beer chiller
Beautiful handcrafted wood work throughout home
Moose crossing in front of the house February 2017
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.