About the property
- Condo1400 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
Super Clean, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath With Stunning Water Views, Peaceful, Less Crowded
VACATION: A period of time devoted to pleasure, rest, or relaxation - This is just the spot to make that happen.
A vacation at my condo on the bay right by the Pass to the Gulf has just about everything you could want all in one spot because of the great locale:
1) Views of tranquil waters, fishing and charter boats passing right in front of your deck, Dolphins hunting a meal around our private marina while you are amused by Brown Pelicans dive bombing and gliding over the water.
2) Far less crowded than the beach side condos. With only 59 units in the building, Mariner Pass is never really crowded even at the peak of the season compared to most condo buildings on the beach.
3) 'Memory Maker' is a very comfortable 3 bedroom condo with a great Master suite separated from the guest bedrooms. The Master suite features a sliding door right out onto the deck and a spacious Master bath with a handmade shell encrusted chandelier softly lighting a corner jetted garden tub just waiting for your to unwind. Master Bedroom with high end furnishing opens out onto the large deck overlooking Cotton Bayou and beautiful waters, a marina and pool.
4) The living/dining area is appointed with a comfortable sofa and two leather club chairs with ottomans and a custom pendant light over the dining table made from fishing rods.
5) A spacious kitchen features granite counters, stainless appliances and even a Keurig coffee maker.
6) There's a laundry area with both a full size washer and dryer in the condo.
7) 'Memory Maker' has been home to a very neat bachelor who loves to fish for several years, but having just married, it is now available to share with others. It is immaculately clean and certainly not worn.
8) Two guest bedrooms with a full bath are on off the kitchen. One features a queen bed and flat screen television. The other features a full bed and a day bed to sleep 3 comfortably.
9) With both an outdoor pool skirted by our private marina and a heated indoor pool with a Jacuzzi tub, your sure to find just the spot for a relaxing dip or soak and all the sunbathing you could want. You can enjoy fishing from the end of two piers on our private marina or bring a kayak and tour around the bay.
10) Value for your Dollars. Condos on the bay side are just not as expensive as on the beach, but you get much for your dollars. So, you have to take a short drive or walk to the beach; the other perks make it well worth that little bit of inconvenience.
11) There are 7 great restaurants within 1/4 mile, most of which you can walk to easily, as well as shopping and a Marina for back bay or deep sea fishing trips, boat or jet ski rentals, and dolphin tours.
12) Our world famous sugar sand beaches are best enjoyed at the State Park just over the Alabama Point Bridge just out your front door. A super short car ride gets you right to the beach with boardwalks, bathrooms, and arbor covered picnic pavilions all at no charge.
13) There are 3 grocery stores, gas stations, amusement parks and arcades, numerous dining options and loads of live music and bars all just minutes from your door.
14) The elevator is easily accessed just steps from the condo and there are 2 comfortable balconies to enjoy the ocean breeze. Enjoy the ocean breeze while taking in the Gulf views from the front balcony while sipping a cool drink seated in Bistro height deck chairs.
There you have it - just a few of the many great reasons that this is where you want to spend your vacation at the coast.
15) The HOA has restricted rental to a minimum age of 25. Partying and disturbing others is not tolerated.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About Tom Clark
I lived at Mariner Pass full time for several years until I just recently married and moved into my wife's home. Now I rent our my very condo, which hardly looks lived in as my job kept me on the road most of the time.
Tom Clark purchased this Condo in 2009
Why Tom Clark chose Orange Beach
Peaceful with beautiful views, with a great community and a private marina.
What makes this Condo unique
The location of Mariner Pass is so special being right on the bay and just feet from The Pass where fishing and pleasure boats travel to and from the Gulf of Mexico. The views are captivating and there is almost always a breeze. There are many restaurants, shops and marinas close by. The building is moderate in size with only 59 units and just 12 of them are rentals. Many owners live there full time or call Mariner Pass their second home.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 11:00 AM
Check-out: 3:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
My Wife and I really enjoyed our stay. First time during Thanksgiving and the weather was outstanding. Top floor had a great view, we spent many hours on the patio and did not want to leave. We plan to return next year!
Really great condo.
Nice and clean with a fantastic balcony
Our first impression of the Tom,s condo was"Wow"! It was not your common beachy furnishings.
From the big modern kitchen, to unique lighting fixtures ,the huge patio and stunning views of the bay this condo was so very impressive. It was close to The Gulf, which is one of our favorite restaurant s and to grocery store, shopping and marina s. The sunsets were amazing and we saw more dolphins from our balcony then we have ever seen before. Grounds & pool area were impeccable, parking was a very easy and never had a problem finding carts for loading and unloading. Tom went above and beyond to help us with our needs. We will definitely return!!
Home away from home with a view
Condo was well-stocked with everything we needed for our stay, and it really felt like home. The owner checked in on us several times and made sure our trip was going well. We would definitely stay here again.
Great view and location!
This was a great condo. Tom was very responsive to all my questions getting back to me very quickly.
Memories made with friends
We had a great time making new memories with long time friends. We talked, laughed, sat in the sun, swam, and played games til 2 in the morning. We found a different place to eat each day. The sunsets were beautiful The beaches are close with pool and docks even closer. We will get this place again to make some more memories.
World Class Naval Museum is just a short drive
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change. Up to 2 (two) vehicles are allowed with this condo - one in the reserved/covered parking and one on the upper deck. A parking pass at a cost of $35 for each vehicle is required by the HOA. Damage deposit is refunded within 10 days if no damages.