|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
"Westerly View at Quechee" is a 5 star luxury Vermont home in the heart of Quechee, Vermont. With its magnificent western view of the Quechee Hills, the evening sunsets on the decks will dazzle!
Step into luxury living with this beautifully appointed and fully updated 3,800 square foot home. Its location is right up the road from Quechee Village and 3 minutes to all of the amenities at the Quechee Club including golf course and ski hill. Beautiful grounds with stone walls on 10 secluded acres. Only twenty minutes to Hanover, ten minutes to Woodstock and 25-60 minutes to the best Northeast ski resorts; Killington, Okemo, and Sugarbush. The home is located down a long private drive to a setting tucked into the hills of Vermont.
Features of the home include:
- Accommodations for (12) comfortably in beds.
- Three separate floors of living.
- Two living rooms.
- Five (5) flat screen TV's, DirecTV, and nine (9) speaker Sonos sound system.
- Netflix access.
- Cherry wood floors and Vermont marble tile.
- Central air conditioning.
- Two car garage and mudroom for all of your gear.
- Linens and towels. You don't need to bring a thing!
The main level includes:
- A completely renovated master bedroom suite with king bed, 55 inch flatscreen Samsung TV, and a newly renovated master bathroom.
- Great room with soaring cathedral ceilings with working fireplace (wood included), leather sofas, and 65 inch Samsung 4K TV with Sonos Surround Sound.
- Fully stocked and updated kitchen, Keurig coffee maker, and wet-bar in living room.
- A newly renovated wrap around deck with outdoor dining table, 36 inch propane fire pit table, tiki torch lamps, BBQ grill, and a view that will take your breath away! (outdoor furniture set-up is available from May - November).
Lower level living includes:
- Two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, large flat screen TV's, and full baths for each room.
- Common area living room with new leather sectional, 55 inch TV, XBox One console (for the kids!), with walk out to backyard.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Layout perfect for one or two families who want separate living on different floors.
Upper Level includes:
- 4th bedroom with a queen bed and including a sitting area, two cedar closets, and vaulted ceiling. (This bedroom is not enclosed but very private).
- Separate 200 square foot enclosed bunk room with a queen bed, twin bed with pull out twin trundle bed, and bean bag chair (Kids love this room - and adults do too!).
- Golf cart in garage available for your transportation to and from the golf courses during season.
- Full access to golf, tennis, pool, swimming lake, skiing, fitness center, and dining facilities at the Quechee Club (fees apply for use of club amenities). Check out Winter activities at the Quechee Club https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptQo5Wqyt6o&feature=youtu.be
- Personal/family meal preparation available for small fee. Great way to have meals waiting for you and your family after a long day of activities!
If you are looking to get away with friends and/or family during any season, come to this idyllic region in Vermont and stay at "Westerly View"! It's a true luxury retreat!
We have owned our Quechee home for 16 years and have used it mainly as a weekend retreat. We've cared and nurtured this gem of a place for many years and love to share it people who are looking to enjoy it as much as we do!
Scott Rome purchased this house in 2000
We have had homes in the Hanover/Quechee/Woodstock area for over 40 years. Quechee was a perfect spot to keep ties to the region after our family moved to Florida and the Seacoast of NH.
The combination of privacy, nature, and luxury makes our home very unique. It's a fantastic home for entertaining and for family and friend gatherings.
This house was excellent. The house is updated with many amenities. Lots of large TV's, lots of bathrooms and a nice kitchen. We would definitely stay again. The owner was very responsive.
our group of friends rented the house for a foliage weekend and we had a fantastic stay. The house is beautiful with spectacular views and is conveniently located close to Woodstock, VT and Hanover, NH. The fire place, living space and TV's worked out well when the weather kept us from enjoying the outdoors. Two thumbs up!
My family and I stayed here for a long weekend. The house was impeccably clean, beds were very comfortable and the views were spectacular! The house had everything we needed and it was the perfect place to relax after a long day. Scott was very flexible and responsive throughout our entire stay. We hope to return soon!
We had seen the pictures of the house on line. The pictures don't do the house justice. When we walked in my mouth dropped open. We were a family of 11 and had all the room we could ask for. If I had to say which part of the house I loved the best I don't think I could. The master bedroom was to die for, the rap around deck was heavenly, and the fire pit was out of this world. Sitting by the fire watching the stars was so peaceful. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
This is a wonderful welcoming home that is well suited for many types of family or multi-family gatherings. For us it was a terrific place to stay while in the area for a Dartmouth graduation. The layout and furnishings enable all to be quite comfortable and get prepared for the on campus events. Great amenities included Sonus, large flat screens and decks with nice Vistas. Only downside is that a busy schedule precluded spending more down time at home well equipped to relax!
Great location! Fantastic property! We were a party of 11 adults and 3 kids and this was a perfect location. Very well maintained property with tv in every room , nice jacuzzi, outdoor patio and fire place. Very close to the club house which has golf tennis and swimming. The owner's a great guy who is very helpful and has maintained a great place. Will definitely visit again!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|House Cleaning Fee||$250|
|Refundable Sec. Depost||$700|
Three night minimum and two week maximum