About the property
- House3800 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
5 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bath 3,800 sq. foot luxury home with sweeping views.
To view a 3D walkthrough - use this link - http://bit.ly/2zM92XN
"Westerly View at Quechee" is a 5 star luxury Vermont home in the heart of Quechee, Vermont. With its magnificent western view of the Quechee Hills, the evening sunsets on the decks will dazzle!
Step into luxury living with this beautifully appointed and fully updated 3,800 square foot home. Its location is right up the road from Quechee Village and 3 minutes to all of the amenities at the Quechee Club including golf course and ski hill. Beautiful grounds with stone walls on 10 secluded acres. Only twenty minutes to Hanover, ten minutes to Woodstock and 35-60 minutes to the best Northeast ski resorts; Killington, Okemo, and Sugarbush. The home is located down a long private drive to a setting tucked into the hills of Vermont.
Features of the home include:
- Accommodations for (12) comfortably in beds.
- Three separate floors of living.
- Two living rooms.
- Five (5) flat screen TV's, DirecTV, and eleven (11) speaker Sonos sound system in every corner of the house.
- Amazon Echo "Alexa"
- Netflix access.
- Cherry wood floors and Vermont marble tile.
- Central air conditioning.
- Two car garage and mudroom for all of your gear.
- Linens and towels. You don't need to bring a thing!
The main level includes:
- A completely renovated master bedroom suite with king bed, 55 inch flatscreen TV, and a newly renovated master bathroom.
- Great room with soaring cathedral ceilings with working fireplace (wood included), leather sofas, and 65 inch 4K TV with Sonos Surround Sound.
- Fully stocked and updated kitchen, Keurig coffee maker, and wet-bar in living room.
- A newly renovated wrap around deck with outdoor dining table, 36 inch propane fire pit table, tiki torch lamps, BBQ grill, and a view that will take your breath away! (outdoor furniture set-up is available from May - November).
Lower level living includes:
- Two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, large flat screen TV's, and full baths for each room.
- Common area living room with new leather sectional, 55 inch TV, XBox One console (for the kids!), with walk out to backyard.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Layout perfect for one or two families who want separate living on different floors.
Upper Level includes:
- 4th bedroom with a queen bed and including a sitting area, two cedar closets, and vaulted ceiling. (This bedroom is not enclosed but very private at night).
- Separate 200 square foot enclosed bunk room with a queen bed, twin bed with pull out twin trundle bed, and bean bag chair (Kids love this room - and adults do too!).
- Golf cart in garage available for your transportation to and from the golf courses during season.
- Full access to golf, tennis, pool, swimming lake, skiing, fitness center, and dining facilities at the Quechee Club (fees apply for use of club amenities). Check out Winter activities at the Quechee Club https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptQo5Wqyt6o&feature=youtu.be
- Personal/family meal preparation available for small fee. Great way to have meals waiting for you and your family after a long day of activities!
If you are looking to get away with friends and/or family during any season, come to this idyllic region in Vermont and stay at "Westerly View"! It's a true luxury retreat!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Scott Rome
We have owned our Quechee home for 16 years and have used it mainly as a weekend retreat. We've cared and nurtured this gem of a place for many years and love to share it people who are looking to enjoy it as much as we do!
Scott Rome purchased this House in 2000
Why Scott Rome chose Quechee
We have had homes in the Hanover/Quechee/Woodstock area for over 40 years. Quechee was a perfect spot to keep ties to the region after our family moved to Florida and the Seacoast of NH.
What makes this House unique
The combination of privacy, nature, and luxury makes our home very unique. It's a fantastic home for entertaining and for family and friend gatherings.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
High Quality Quechee
We had a great vacation week in this home. The amenities and quality of the home was very high and made our visit with two families very enjoyable. The owner was very easy to work with and easy to reach with any questions, etc. Highly recommended!
This house is outstanding.
Everything you need to have a great time. Stayed multiple times with no issues. Will stay again. Scott is great to work with. You won't be disappointed.
What a great house - beautifully decorated, exceptionally clean, and outstanding amenities. Scott was very prompt in responding to questions. We highly recommend this property and hope to return in the future.
Beautiful home! Beautiful views!
What a beautiful, comfortable home! We arrived in a sunny autumn afternoon and the views from the deck were so perfect. Everyone wanted to sit in the kitchen window spot to enjoy a cup of coffee. We had 10 family members of different generations and everyone was sad to leave. We hope to be back someday soon!
A gorgeous well loved home that is very welcoming and a great spot to gather for a vacation.
Thank you to the owners for all they have put into this house.
Great house for multiple families
We were a party of three families staying at the Westerly View in Quechee. The house was great for our big party with two living room areas plus a loft so everyone felt like they could find their own space. The house was pristine with gorgeous artwork throughout and the outside area was beautifully landscaped. The deck and views made for a perfect mountain getaway.
We look forward to staying again in the future! Thanks Scott for helping to make our vacation so lovely.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Three night minimum and two week maximum