A Luxury Vermont Home! "Westerly View at Quechee"(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
5 Bedroom, 3 1/2 bath 3,800 sq. foot luxury home with gorgeous views.
Step into luxury living with this beautifully appointed and fully updated 3,800 square foot home. Its location is right up the road from Quechee Village and 3 minutes to all of the amenities at the Quechee Club including golf course and ski hill. Beautiful grounds with stone walls on 10 secluded acres. Only twenty minutes to Hanover, ten minutes to Woodstock and 35-60 minutes to the best Northeast ski resorts; Killington, Okemo, and Sugarbush. The home is located down a long private drive to a setting tucked into the hills of Vermont.
Features of the home include:
- Accommodations for (12) comfortably in beds.
- Three separate floors of living.
- Two living rooms.
- Five (5) flat screen TV's, DirecTV, and eleven (11) speaker Sonos sound system in every corner of the house.
- Netflix access.
- Cherry wood floors and Vermont marble tile.
- Central air conditioning.
- Two car garage and mudroom for all of your gear.
- Linens and towels. You don't need to bring a thing!
The main level includes:
- A completely renovated master bedroom suite with king bed, 55 inch flatscreen TV, and a newly renovated master bathroom.
- Great room with soaring cathedral ceilings with working fireplace (wood included), leather sofas, and 65 inch 4K TV with Sonos Surround Sound.
- Fully stocked and updated kitchen, Keurig coffee maker, and wet-bar in living room.
- A newly renovated wrap around deck with outdoor dining table, 36 inch propane fire pit table, tiki torch lamps, BBQ grill, and a view that will take your breath away! (outdoor furniture set-up is available from May - November).
Lower level living includes:
- Two bedrooms, each with a queen bed, large flat screen TV's, and full baths for each room.
- Common area living room with new leather sectional, 55 inch TV, XBox One console (for the kids!), with walk out to backyard.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Layout perfect for one or two families who want separate living on different floors.
Upper Level includes:
- 4th bedroom with a queen bed and including a sitting area, two cedar closets, and vaulted ceiling. (This bedroom is not enclosed but very private at night).
- Separate 200 square foot enclosed bunk room with a queen bed, twin bed with pull out twin trundle bed, and bean bag chair (Kids love this room - and adults do too!).
- Golf cart in garage available for your transportation to and from the golf courses during season.
- Full access to golf, tennis, pool, swimming lake, skiing, fitness center, and dining facilities at the Quechee Club (fees apply for use of club amenities). Check out Winter activities at the Quechee Club https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptQo5Wqyt6o&feature=youtu.be
- Personal/family meal preparation available for small fee. Great way to have meals waiting for you and your family after a long day of activities!
If you are looking to get away with friends and/or family during any season, come to this idyllic region in Vermont and stay at "Westerly View"! It's a true luxury retreat!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 3800 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Mountain View
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- House Cleaning Fee $250
- Refundable Sec. Depost $700
- Tax Rate 9%
Three night minimum and two week maximum
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: We have owned our Quechee home for 16 years and have used it mainly as a weekend retreat. We've cared and nurtured this gem of a place for many years and love to share it people who are looking to enjoy it as much as we do!
Why the Owner Chose Quechee, Hartford, VT, USA:
We have had homes in the Hanover/Quechee/Woodstock area for over 40 years. Quechee was a perfect spot to keep ties to the region after our family moved to Florida and the Seacoast of NH.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The combination of privacy, nature, and luxury makes our home very unique. It's a fantastic home for entertaining and for family and friend gatherings.
- Primary: 6035603411
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lower Level Living Room
Bedroom #3 (Queen)
Loft Sitting Room
Cocktail Hour at Sunset!
Wet Bar in Living Room
Master Bedroom (King)
Lower Level Living Room
Bedroom #2 (Queen)
Loft Bed #4 (Queen)
Bunk Room/Bedroom #5 (Queen/Twin/Twin Trundle)
View from the deck!
Sunset Fire Pit
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.