|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Spacious and bright, profesionally decorated 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with high ceilings, on 1st floor above street level, with new, big and nice elevator, in the city center, in the wonderful and fashionable old Jewish neighborhood of Kazimierz. Bars, restaurants, groceries, tramway and bus at very short walking distance.
The apartment sleeps up to 8 people on one queen size bed in master bedroom, one double bed in 2nd bedroom, two single beds in 3rd bedroom and pull-out sofa-bed in living room.
One bathroom with sink, bathtub, toilet. Bathroom is accessible from hallway.
Complete kitchen including oven, microwave oven, full-size refrigerator and dishwasher.
The living room has a dining table and chairs, a sofa, a 21-inch TV, DVDs, etc.
In case your dates are not available in this apartment, we have other 3 bedroom apartment in the same building and other 2 bedroom apartments in the same area, a couple of buildings down the street. Please see our other VRBO ads.
Three of us recently stayed at this lovely apartment for 6 nights. (If we had been able to stay for 7 nights we would have paid the same price!).
The apartment was very spacious, clean and well equips.
We realised that there was not a microwave in the kitchen as expected. We e-mailed the owner's who arranged for one to be delivered that same day!
The apartment was ideally located. Close to the old town, local produce market, large and small supermarkets and a useful tram stop.
Very little road noise could be heard.
The booking and payment process was very straightforward and the entry keypads made access to the apartment very easy, especially on arrival and departure.
I would totally recommend both this apartment and Krakow.
My husband and I have just returned from a 4 night stay in Krakow, staying at this apartment with our two friends. We were 100% satisfied with our decision to book Mr Negre's property for the following reasons.
1) The booking process was simple and organised
2) The value for money was excellent
3) The location of the apartment is ideal as it is only 15-20 minutes walk from the Old Town Square, the Castle and Cathedral, and Oskar Schindler factory museum.
4) There are excellent restaurants within a couple of minutes of the apartment
5) The apartment is quiet at night so easy to sleep and the beds are all very comfortable
6) The agent who visited us on the first morning was very helpful with information
7) There was good water pressure in the shower and no shortage of hot water for all four of us
8) Although it was Winter time and cold outside the apartment was always toasty warm
9) There was a good supply of dishes, cutlery & utensils in the kitchen
10) There was a personal safe provided, but the locking system on the front door was so secure that any potential thief would need to blow the door off it's hinges to gain access to the apartment and hence we felt our belongings were totally secure while we were out exploring the city.
In summary, I could not fault this property in any way. I would happily return if we were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to revisit this wonderful city in the future.
Very pleasant, spacious apartment, convenient to Old Town and right in the Jewish section, Kazimierz. Near the New Jewish Cemetery and a few minutes’ walk to a great outdoor produce market -- Hala Targowa (open every day but Sunday). Ten minutes’ walk to a mall (Galeria Kazimierz) with a large Alma supermarket.
We were concerned that the apartment would be noisy, as there are tram tracks half a block to the left and the intercity train tracks half a block to the right. However, it’s an interior space, so the bedrooms were entirely quiet at night. Very comfortable beds as well.
The kitchen is well-equipped, with plenty of dishes, utensils, knives, glasses and cookware. Shower was fine, but a bit hard to control (water spraying around the bathroom). My wife, teenage daughter, and I enjoyed our stay a lot.
We (2 adults and 2 little children) spent 5 days in this lovely flat centrally located in Kazimierz. Owner and keeper were very kind and helpful. The place is nicely furnished and very clean - a lovely home away from home we recommend our friends.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 3 guests; add $8 per night, per additional guest|
25% at reservation time. 75% on arrival.