About the property
- Cabin1700 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
4 Bedrooms+1 bonus kid's gaming area with sleeping sofa, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
Tahoe Terrace is a unique cabin experience that people can seldom find. The recent renovations of this charming cabin bring upon a fresh new ambience that makes it feel like home away from home.
Spend your vacation time enjoying the 360-degree views amongst the breathtaking mountaintops. These views include, but are not limited to the Heavenly Ski Runs, the peak of Kingsbury Grade, and Summit Village. At our location, there are no immediate neighbors within the proximity; therefor, you can relax in the comfort of your own atmosphere. This is the perfect retreat for your summer or winter getaway.
Are you still in need of some nightlife gratification? No worries, our location is within a 5-minute distance to shopping stores, casinos, and outdoor activities offered by South Lake Tahoe.
This cabin will comfortably accommodate 15 sleeping guests and can be optimized for 3 families with kids or a large group of friends. There are 4 bedrooms +1 bonus kid's gaming area with a sleeping sofa(down stairs),specially tailored for everyone to kick back and relax.
- The master bedroom features a king-sized bed with an attached full-bathroom
- The 2nd master bedroom features a queen-sized bed with an extra queen-sized mattress available (e.g. for families with younger children)
- The 3rd bedroom features a queen-sized bed with a great view of the mountains
- The 4th bedroom has 2 bunk beds with a full-sized bed below and a twin-sized bed on top. It is a perfect room for kids.
- The 5th room is a TV room that features a futon that can be made into a full-sized bed that can accommodate two adults
Tahoe Terrace features all amenities that ensure time is spent on exploring instead of doing household chores. This includes stainless steel appliances such as a dishwasher, microwave, washer, and dryer. In addition to these appliances, we provide towels and linens available for use. To top it all off, we also provide a fully equipped kitchen to suit any and every one of your eatery needs.
The entrance of the house leads into a mudroom that can accommodate skies, snowboards and boots to ensure that they are dry and warm for the following morning.
There are two living areas with flat screen TVs and stereo systems.
The main living area features high wood beam ceilings with a wood burning river-stone fireplace that can be enjoyed from the comfort of plush sofas. Additionally, it features a dinning area with seating for 12+ people. The open kitchen enables everyone to be together whether they are cooking or relaxing.
The lower living area allows kids to watch their favorite shows or play their favorite board games.
The outside deck comes with a top-of-the-line BBQ in addition to seating for all the guests. Nothing is better than enjoying the mountain scenery while enjoying a lovely dinner with good company.
It is hard to find a better place than this in the Tahoe area. A 5-star experience for a 2-star price- now that’s a bang for your buck!
Vacation Home Rental Permit (VHRP) 14-800
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, danish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Nice large house with lots of room for sleeping!
Large space perfect for a group vacation. Plenty of places to sleep and a nice large open living area/kitchen for people to eat together and hang out.
Very cozy house ! Clean and comfortable.
We love our stay at this cabine. The house is very cozy, spacious , great view. It was very clean when we got there. Great location. The owner was very helpful when we need assistance.
(The oven was not working )
Wonderful, a great place for a large family to gather and enjoy their stay in Tahoe
The home was wonderful, plenty of room to gather, lots of bed room, very nice kitchen!
Lovely, Cozy, Home, and Clean!
My family and I just spent a very nice and enjoyable weekend at this cozy, warm, clean comfy home. Just wished the cable was up and running which wasn't. Otherwise, I recommend this nice home.
Lovely home, perfect for large family gatherings.
This is a lovely home that's ideal for large family gatherings. We were a group of 15 and comfortably fit in. Lucy, the owner was very courteous and responsive. The location is ideal if you want to hit the ski slopes, visit South Lake Tahoe or just spend quality time, bonding with family.
The only minor recommendations I have are -
1. The bathrooms are lovely but having at least a shower caddy in the first floor bathroom would be useful. There was no shelf space to keep soaps or shampoos in the shower cubby and we ended up arranging them on the floor.
2. The cushions on the sofas in the living room were a bit worn out. They are still comfortable but could do with a bit of TLC.
3. We stayed for 3 nights and the house keeping had kept exactly 3 garbage bags for our use. Since the home caters to larger families, it would be nice if there were a few more essentials kitchen supplies ( like couple more garbage bags) provided.
4. If you plan on baking, remember to bring your own aluminum foil and parchment paper.
These are minor issues and in no way hampered our very enjoyable stay. Would definitely recommend this place.
Great property, expertly managed.
Lucy the owner was fantastic! This beautiful well maintained cabin was the perfect location for our holiday family vacation. We would definitely return and stay again.
This cabin is in a unique location with 5min to any activity. Skiing, Swimming in Lake Tahoe, Gambling or dining at Casinos, Shopping Downtown South Lake Tahoe
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are seasonal, please contact owner.