1/2 Block from Eljardin, Light Filled, Newly Restored,Maid/Cook,Terraces, Views(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
Our guests will enjoy being on the most prestigious street in San Miguel, right in the heart of Centro Historico and half a block from the central square. It is also a short distance to Parque Juarez, San Miguel’s major tree-filled park. There are a multitude of attractions, restaurants, shops and markets within easy, flat, walking distance from the Casa. Just step out the front door, turn left or right, and begin to explore!
Designed and decorated by a French interior designer, the house, a harmonious combination of strong architectural lines with traditional local tiles and Cantera stone, is large, airy and comfortable, with great natural light in every room coming through a double height glass atrium. Carefully selected antiques and custom designed furniture provide a perfect blend of the old and new.
Our full-time housekeeper/cook will clean, take care of your laundry, and prepare a delicious breakfast for you with the food you will have purchased. She is also available to prepare lunches and dinners at an additional cost.
Our gardener takes care of the plants gracing the patio and terraces.
The bi-lingual House Manager will welcome you and be available at all times to answer any questions.
This 3,500 sq. ft. casa is built on two levels. It has an additional 1,500 sq. feet of outdoor space including a large patio with a large cantera stone fountain on the ground floor.
Also on the ground floor, a large outdoor dining/living room with a wet bar is an ideal place for six to eight people to relax or dine al fresco.
The highest of the four rooftop terraces enjoys a 360 degree view which includes the central Jardin, the Cathedral, as well as a spectacular view of the distant mountains.
On the ground floor:
- Very large kitchen/family room equipped with all-new appliances, dining table for six to eight, a sofa, TV, and fireplace.
- Office with day bed and adjoining half bath/ powder room
- Dining room with table seating eight to ten.
- Extra large living room with fireplace, flat screen TV with U.S. channels, and DVD player.
-Spacious outdoor patio off the living room
-Large Master bedroom with king size bed, cozy fireplace, two separate bathrooms, and double closet
On the upper floor
- Guest bedroom No. 1 - with spectacular view of the Paroquia, San Miguel`s famous central church. This bedroom contains a queen size bed and private en suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom No. 2 - has its own small terrace, double bed, fireplace, and private en suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom and studio No.3 - contains single bed and private en suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
There is a water purification system that provides drinking water from every faucet in the house
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 5000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 5-7
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- Horseback Riding Shopping Fitness Center Sight Seeing Equestrian Events Cycling Golf Golf Privileges Optional Medical Services Massage Therapist Tennis Hot Air Ballooning Antiquing Library Churches Ruins Playground Restaurants Health/Beauty Spa Botanical Garden Cinemas Scenic Drives Eco Tourism Wildlife Viewing Walking Festivals Live Theater Bird Watching Museums Hospitals ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Water Sports Gear
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% of rental fee to secure reservation
Balance of rent plus $500 refundable security deposit due 30 days prior to occupancy
100% deposit refund if canceled at least 60 days before date of occupancy
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 7 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Outdoor sala looking at patio and living room
View of patio from upper terrace
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.