Classic Cabin in Arnold(54 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Classic Cabin with access to skiing, hiking, biking, lakes, fishing
• 30 miles from Bear Valley Ski Resort; also great cross-country skiing and sledding nearby.
• Large wood-burning stove and gas wall heater to keep you cozy in winter and ceiling fans to keep you cool in summer.
• Enjoy the picnic table under the trees, relaxing in the hammock and playing horseshoes in the backyard.
• Fantastic hiking and mountain biking nearby - Big Trees State Park and the Arnold Rim Trail are just up the road.
• 5 minutes from White Pines Lake for relaxing at a sandy lakeshore, fishing and picnicking. There is also a nice children's playground.
• Short walk to Snowshoe Brewing Company, a well-stocked grocery store and a great coffee shop with free WiFi.
• Short drive to Murphy's great restaurants, shops and wine tasting.
• No Pets; No smoking
• Sleeps 6 guests. You bring your own linens and towels so we can keep the rates and cleaning fees reasonable
• Check-in is 3:00pm and check-out is noon; we can accommodate early/late check-in/out depending on availability.
Member since: 2014
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $70
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
- Reservation cancellations made 14 days prior to arrival date, will receive a full refund. If cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to arrival date, and we’re unable to re-rent the cabin, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
- Holidays: Please inquire about Holiday rates and minimum duration for New Years, Martin Luther King, Presidents' Weekends, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: The cabin has been in our family since the 1970's. We took it over from my aunt and uncle in 2005 and since then we have been updating the look while retaining its classic charm.
Why the Owner Chose Arnold, CA, USA:
In the winter, there's skiing and sledding. In the summer, there's the river, hiking, and biking. There's always something to do in Arnold.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
The Kennedy Cabin was built in 1954 and represents a typical California cabin of that era -- from its original knotty pine walls, to its large wood-burning stove, to the giant pine trees towering overhead. With its cozy feel, hammock between the pines and collection of books, games and the DVDs, our hope is that you will be as relaxed and comfortable as we are when we're at the cabin.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.