About the property
- House1000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 5 nights
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
2 bedrooms (1Q, 1F)
Living room (sleeper sofa, TV)
1 full bathroom, 1 outdoor shower
Kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counter tops
Dining table (seats 4) and eat-up bar (seats 4)
Large open front porch with picnic table
Screened back porch
Complimentary WiFi for email/web browsing
Bed and bath linens for 4
Beach chairs for 4
Washer/dryer, drying rack
Rental property is the lower level of a home which will be unoccupied during your visit.
Unwind and relax at this new-construction, luxury 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom rental property located just steps away from the beach. We offer many complimentary items to make your stay comfortable and worry-free (bed linens, bath towels, Wi-Fi, coffee samples, laundry and dishwasher detergent starter packs, BBQ, beach chairs).
Enjoy a short stroll (~ 150 yards) directly to beach access which opens to a beautiful beach. This beach access has no public parking so it feels almost private. After a day in the sand and sun, return to a tranquil corner of Kure Beach, right next to a protected forest. Rinse off in a refreshing outdoor shower and foot wash at the end of a crushed sea shell path.
This rental property consists of the lower level of a 3-story house. You will be the only party occupying the house during your stay – an upstairs area (for the homeowner’s private use) will be unoccupied.
Sleeps 4. Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, dishwasher and Keurig coffee maker. Satellite TV and wireless internet for email/web browsing. Central AC/heat. Front-loading washer and dryer. Bed linens and bathroom towels for 4 guests are provided.
1 minute drive to the Kure Beach fishing pier, restaurants, and Ocean Front Park
2 minute drive to Fort Fisher State Park and N.C. Aquarium
3 minute drive to Southport Ferry and the Basin
5 minute drive to Carolina Beach Lake Park, Carolina Beach boardwalk and carnival,
20 minute drive to Wilmington
Kure Beach is a quaint beach town with colorful beach cottages and historic homes. Kure Beach offers beautiful beaches, natural surroundings and plenty of attractions such as an aquarium, park, museum, restaurants, and fishing pier. Just 5 minutes up the road, explore the Carolina Beach Lake Park and its exciting events – weekly farmer’s market, chowder cook-off, music festivals, and outdoor movies at sunset. Be sure to visit the famous Britt’s donut shop, summer carnival, bars, shops and restaurants in Carolina Beach. Wilmington is a short drive (20 min) away and offers a battleship museum, waterfront restaurants, special events, shops and nightlife.
Jen and Cedric Lefebvre
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
Why Jen and Cedric Lefebvre chose Kure Beach
Kure Beach is a quaint beach town, full of vibrant colors and coastal charm. This corner of Davis Road is a tranquil location where you can relax beneath majestic Live Oak trees and pines, listening to the cicadas of summer.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Exactly as described and way more!
My husband and I spent a week in this amazing home---gracious owners and luxurious amenities that are beyond comfortable. We felt pampered! In addition to spot-on comments in previous reviews, here's our macro view to help you know what to expect:
- Private and Quiet: a rarity at the beach! Peaceful place to regroup after a stressful patch. Birds singing to cheer you throughout the day
- Sun shining through the window wall in the family room/kitchen - you'll feel you're outside while staying cozy indoors on a chilly spring morning and enjoying the view
- Plenty of closet space and storage for two, especially in the gorgeous granite-topped bathroom cabinet. Lots of clothes hangers in the master bedroom.
- Heaven!: oversized fluffy bath towels
- Fully equipped kitchen: stocked with everything you'll need
- Back entry gem: Start with the outdoor shower for shaking off salt and sand. Then enter the screen porch to dust off more sand and slip off your flip flops before moving into a separate mud room with convenient coat hooks and laundry.
- 2-minute walk to public access beach after crossing Ft Fisher Blvd.
- 5-minute drive to Ft. FIsher historic site, state park, aquarium and Southport ferry
- 4 miles to Carolina Beach boardwalk, restaurants
- Plenty to do outside of beaching: hang out in Wilmington; hop a ferry across the river to explore Southport or Bald Head Island
Know before you go:
- Pack your own: shampoo, bath soap and hair dryer
- Eateries, Grocers: plenty of beach food, one Food Lion, and a few fast food places in Carolina Beach. If you require a special diet or have picky eaters, best to bring own supply of goodies. The Veggie Wagon in Carolina Beach offers a selection of NC-grown organics, gluten-frees and local craft beverages.
- Home Network: wifi is very weak, and the network drops daily, even for simple tasks. Unplugging the router and waiting a few minutes to plug back resets the network. If you want to tackle any kind of work requiring internet, don't count on consistent access. Of course, if you come for vacation only, the home network won't be an issue.
My family visited at Kure Beach for the first time on Aug 5 and had a wonderful time. This property was perfect for us. It is beautiful, spacious and in the best location. It had all the amenities we needed. It is very open and spacious with a full kitchen, washer/dryer, and even a keurig! Prior to booking, we though that maybe only having one bathroom would be an issue since there were 6 of us but everyone loved the outdoor shower and most of the showering took place there so one bathroom was never an issue. The property is located at the end of a nice, quiet street and is very peaceful yet you can see the beach from the front driveway. The beach was very clean and never crowded which we also loved. The property owners are very nice and easy to work with; I would highly recommend renting this property from Jen and her husband.
Jackie from Maryland
Beautiful house, wonderful vacation!
Our vacation in Kure Beach was wonderful. This was our first vacation together, and the house was a perfect place for us. It was very clean and had everything you could possibly need. Jen and Cedric were also just a quick phone call away if we needed anything, and everything was so well-organized upon arrival! Adam and I cooked many lunches and dinners in the spacious kitchen, and there were some really awesome restaurants within a short driving distance. The beach was a quick minute walk, and it felt like our own private beach. It is located near Britt's Donuts and Squigley's, and both of these are a must while in Kure! We are definitely looking to return next year for another fantastic vacation! We definitely recommend you stay here on your vacation!
Great house! Great vacation!
Our vacation at the house was wonderful! We took our kids on vacation (one being only 10 months old), so staying at the house was so easy and convenient. The house was very clean and it had a lot of space. The beach was only two minute walk and it was not crowded at all. The owners were wonderful to deal with; very accommodating, responsive and helpful. They knew we have a baby, so they accommodated up with a pack and play. We would definitely recommend you to stay here and have a wonderful vacation, just as we did!
Great vacation place
This house is at great location, tucked in quiet neighborhood and in excellent shape. Everything in the house is exactly as advertised, it was clean, neat, and decorated tastefully. It has everything that you need for vacation and more. Loved the front porch and outside shower, the smell of the house, and floors. Beach is just a short walk from the house and it was never crowded. I would highly recommend this place for everybody who is looking for quiet and relaxing vacation. Looking forward to go again.
My husband and I stayed here with our small children. The house is nestled back on the street but still a close enough beach walk. Everything was exactly as described. New and clean. Not cluttered with beach knick knacks. It was exactly what we were looking for. The most important factor for me was how clean it was. Everything was upgraded and functional. Loved the space and the front porch picnic table. We would highly recommend and hope to be back soon. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Rental fee + refundable damage deposit is due at the time of booking. Payments can be submitted by HomeAway or by personal check mailed to the owner (at least 2 weeks prior to rental period). Damage deposit will be returned to renter approximately 5-7 business days after the final day of the rental period unless damage has occurred.