Largest floorplan at Halii Kai, this almost-oceanfront two-story 3-bedroom penthouse condominium has dramatic coastal views across the signature 12th hole of the Waikoloa Beach golf course. Enjoy year-round sunsets and views down the Kohala Coast towards Kona and Hualalai!
The private Halii Kai oceanfront owners club, just steps away, has a lagoon-style saltwater pool, fitness center and the Ocean Club Bar & Grill. Watch whales in season and spinner dolphins and passing canoes year round. Enjoy lunch or sunset cocktails with your neighbors.
The condo's kitchen features granite countertops, African mahogany cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Eat indoors or on the ocean view lanai off the dining room to enjoy leisurely and scenic meals. Bathrooms are elegant and roomy. There is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer.
Listen to the waves from your master bedroom with its own lanai. Guests in the other two bedrooms enjoy privacy and mountain views.
This villa has high quality furnishings.
Waikoloa Beach Resort has two golf courses, two shopping centers for boutiques and dining, the amenities of two hotels...and the white sand beach at Anaehoomalu Bay.
Situated 18 miles from the Kona International Airport and 26 miles from Kailua-Kona, luxurious Hali’I Kai is located along the 12th fairway of the Waikoloa Beach Resort’s Beach Course. It extends to the Ocean Club where you can watch migrating humpback whales as well as the breathtaking sunsets. Add the views of Mauna Kea, swaying palm trees and lava fields and you get the feeling you are somewhere truly special. The Ocean Club features a private clubhouse with outdoor restaurant and bar, multi-level heated lagoon style freshwater pool with waterfall, sand-bottom hot-tub, Wolf gas grill, and exercise cabana all with unparalleled views. Don’t forget to save some time for a game of tennis or half-court basketball, a barbeque picnic followed by an afternoon nap in the hammocks of Coconut Grove. Features of this Condo: - Ocean/golf course views from lanai, - Gourmet kitchen featuring African mahogany cabinetry and granite countertops.
- Luxury furnishings
- Entertainment system with cable TV, DVD, CD/Stereo
- Broadband internet
- Flat screen Cable TV in all bedrooms
- Clock-radio alarms in all bedrooms
- Phone in master bedroom
- Air Conditioning - Ceiling fans (with remote control) in living and bedrooms
- Washer and Dryer
- Iron plus ironing board
- High thread count bedding
- Beach towels
- Gas Grill on Lanai
- Gated security entrance
- Coded entry into the unit (this means you don’t have to pick up/drop off keys) We invite you to come see for yourself why these oceanfront villas on the Kohala Coast were named Hali’i Kai, Hawaiian for spreading out to the sea. With the thoughtfully conceived amenities and activities like golf, whale watching, snorkeling, hiking, biking, tennis, horseback riding, sailing, fishing, we are confident that your stay at Hali’I Kai will be memorable.
GET & TAT License #W43254424-01.