Seal Cove Bungalow is tucked in a serene cove off of South Puget Sound that leads to Case Inlet and opens to views of Harstene Island. Wake up refreshed, make a pot of coffee and enjoy water views from almost every room. The wraparound deck faces the water and is great for enjoying outdoor meals or just hanging out. Relax in the deck chairs by the chiminea facing the water or sit by the fire pit with water views. Go for a kayak paddle and play hide and seek with the resident seals. Observe a wide variety of coastal birds. Stroll through the whimsical garden complete with a plum and fig tree. The bungalow has a great room design and includes a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room with gas fireplace, two bedrooms and a sun room with windows overlooking the water. The main living area has old growth Douglas fir floors salvaged from a farmhouse and a natural wood ceiling. Wide stone stairs lead right down to the water's edge where oysters, clams and tidal pools have set up shop.
• 90 feet of private waterfront with wide stone steps and easy access to water.
• Panoramic water views from the bungalow and wraparound deck.
• Secluded, peaceful and quiet; no traffic noise.
• 90 minutes from Seattle by car or 30 minutes south of the Bremerton ferry terminal. The ferry ride to Bremerton is amazing.
• Just south of Gig Harbor near Belfair and Allyn, on Puget sound and close to Hood Canal and Mason Lake.
• 2 kayaks are available for use (April through September only)
• Launch your power boat within 2 miles of the bungalow at Grapeview Marina.
• Five golf courses, 14 county and 6 state parks are all close by.
• Enjoy local area activities: fishing, crabbing, scuba diving, clamming, mountain biking, horseback riding, annual festivals and more.
• 2 Bedrooms (queen bed in each bedroom) 1 Bath, sleeps 4.
• Fully equipped kitchen; gas BBQ on patio; linens and towels provided. Internet, TV for DVD player.
*Your pet(s) is/are welcome after owner approval and acceptance of Pet Addendum provided at reservation acceptance.
*Minimum age to rent the bungalow is 21 years of age. An adult with a minimum age of 21 years must be on the premises during the duration of the rental. No unsupervised minors are to be left alone on the premises.