Wallingford Terrace Sky - View of Lake Union and Downtown(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Top floor of duplex, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Sleeps 4
The living area has seating for 4, dining for 4, a large flat-panel TV set with cable and Roku, and a gorgeous view of the Seattle skyline across Lake Union from the living/dining/kitchen areas and the balcony. The living room has an uncommonly comfortable queen-size sleeper sofa with a thick foam mattress.
The bedroom features a queen-sized bed, and the living room has a queen sofa bed with a Sealy Posturpedic mattress. All mattresses are high quality and very comfortable.
You can also rent both the upstairs and the downstairs to book the entire house with comfortable sleeping for up to 10 adults, 2 kitchens, 3 baths, 3 bedrooms, and 2 queen sized pull-out sofas! Both top and bottom are also child friendly.
If you are not already familiar with Wallingford, you are in for a treat. The house is located within 6 blocks of some of the best restaurants, coffee shops, storefronts, parks, and sights that Seattle has to offer. Walk to Lake Union, Gasworks Park, the Burke-Gilman Trail, Fremont, the University of Washington and more.
We are a 2-minute drive to 99 (Aurora), 5 minutes to I-5, and 5-10 minutes to the 520 bridge. This provides the perfect commute to locations throughout Seattle and the East side. Street parking is available, and a dedicated driveway is available upon request.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Lake View:
- Monument View:
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
We provide a Keurig machine for K-cups. Bring your own K-cups or select from the large assortment we provide for $1 each. We also provide a K-cup reusable filter, a French Press, and a coffee grinder....moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Jun 8, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 9 - Sep 10, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- One-time Cleaning Fee $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 9.6%
For short-term rentals, we offer a 100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. Rentals longer than 30 days have a 75% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date and a 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival rate. Check in is anytime after 3pm on the day of your arrival. Check-out is by 10am.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Wallingford Terrace: the perfect location for any mode of transit.
By Foot (walkscore: 86)
* 4 blocks/10 minutes to Lake Union, Gasworks Park, Essential Bakery, and the Burke-Gilman Trail
* 4 blocks/10 minutes to Wallingford Playfield (playground, wading pool, tennis, basketball, and field)
* 15 minutes to central Wallingford (grocery store, pharmacies, eateries, venues, shops)
* 15 minutes to central Fremont (PCC natural foods, eateries, venues, shops, Sunday Market)
* 20 minutes to the University of Washington via Burke-Gilman Trail
* 30 minutes to Seattle Pacific University and Queen Anne
* 30 minutes to the Woodland Park Zoo and Green Lake which features a 2.8 mile paved running/walking loop and park with indoor swimming pool, community center, playground, boat rentals, tennis courts, softball fields, basketball courts, and more
By Bike (bikescore: 84)
* 4 blocks to the Burke-Gilman Trail, a 27-mile recreational trail along Lake Union and Lake Washington
* Main streets have dedicated bike lanes
* All Seattle buses are equipped with bike racks
* We have a basic loaner bicycle available for your use (upon request), and there is a great bike rental place nearby.
* 2 blocks to the #26: Downtown, Fremont, Green Lake, Ballard
* 3 blocks to the #31/32: Children's Hospital, University of Washington, U District, Fremont, SPU, Seattle Center and the Space Needle, Magnolia
* 4 blocks to the #16: Downtown, Green Lake, North Seattle Community College
* All of these routes connect with the Link Lightrail, which runs south to Sea-Tac airport
* Although we are on a quiet street, we are two minutes from 99 (Aurora) and five minutes from I-5 near the 520 interchange
* Two minutes from I-5 Express Lanes (a commuter's dream)
* ZipCar and Car2Go cars available nearby
* Enterprise Car Rental provides complimentary pick-up and drop-off service
* Street parking is available, and dedicated off-street parking is available only upon request
* Within 4 blocks of a long stretch of marinas along North Lake Union, and within 5 miles of Shilshole and Fisherman's Terminal
* Kayak, canoe, paddleboat, sailboat, and motorboat rental resources nearby.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: I have lived in Seattle for 14 years. I live downstairs, work from home, and am happy to answer any questions you may have or suggest fun activities in Seattle and the Puget Sound. My family and I enjoy our free time exploring the city, attending cultural events, making and appreciating art, and roaming the Puget Sound region in our Westfalia and our sailboat.
Why the Owner Chose Wallingford, Seattle, WA, USA:
I knew this was a great property when I first saw it from the street, and I saw it as home instantly when I walked inside. We feel fortunate to have a private and lovely apartment upstairs for visiting family and friends, and we are honored to share it with you so that more families make happy memories here.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The kitchen, dining and living areas open up to a balcony with French doors and a gorgeous view of downtown from across Lake Union. Also, we have outfitted this rental with all the comforts of home. We have made Thanksgiving dinner in the kitchen and have outfitted it accordingly.
- Primary: 2069491207
Links to more information:
The upstairs of this duplex features a private side entrance and a balcony.
Private entry is from the side porch.
Walk upstairs to the unit.
The kitchen features a gas stove, a dishwasher, and all the conveniences of home.
Oh, yes it is! Complimentary tea, coffee, cider, cocoa, and more.
Comfortable furnishings in the living room.
The dining area, kitchen and living areas are close enough for conversation.
Work area will fit your laptop and a writing space, and includes a printer.
And the electric smoker and grill.
It's lovely throughout the year.
You can peek around toward the bedroom and bathroom as you reach the top of the stairs.
Private driveway is available for your use, upon prior request.
Walking through the door you will find an entryway with coat hooks, a storage bench, and umbrellas.
Entering the apartment from the stairway provides a view to the kitchen, living room, and hallway to the bedroom and bathroom.
Is that a Keurig K-cup machine hiding in the corner?
The French doors open to the balcony
The 48" flatscreen TV offers Roku and cable.
The dining table seats 4 and has 2 leaves. Move extra chairs in from balcony.
Enjoy the view from the balcony.
Downtown view across Lake Union
The shower has natural light.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.