Charming Alki Beach Bungalow-1 Block from Beach!-Cleanest, Newest Rental on Alki(34 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Bungalow
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Charming, Remodeled Bungalow 1 Block From Beach!
Imagine yourself in one of hottest but chilled out areas of the city: Alki Beach! As you step out the front door of our completely remodeled and contemporary bungalow, the beach is one block away in either direction.
Note: This isn't a mother-in-law or an apartment, you are renting the entire house. And unlike other vrbos in the area, we do not live on property and we don't live next door. You're renting a private house and we respect your privacy!
Our beach bungalow offers:
* A modern, completely remodeled interior - no musty, rustic kitchens or bathrooms to deal with here!
* Two bedrooms and 1 bathroom with tub and shower.
* The living room also offers a large leather sofa and a daybed (each would sleep 1).
* Sleeps a maximum of 6 (two in master bedroom, two in second bedroom, and 1 each on the large leather sofa and the pullout daybed).
* Our cleaning and landscaping service uses green methods & products whenever possible, so you don't have to worry about allergies or sensitivities to chemicals. * Our property is completely NO SMOKING.
* Sheets and towels are high quality, 500 thread count.
* Mattresses in both bedrooms are new and high quality queens. One is memory foam, which means you'll get an excellent night's sleep during your stay. The other is a regular, brand new firm spring mattress that many people ask us about.
* The back yard is expansive - perfect for relaxing after a day of exploring West Seattle and the City. You'll find a barbecue, a fire pit, and comfortable chairs waiting for you. There's also a large lawn area for kids to stretch their legs and burn off energy.
* Everything you need to cook a meal or just fix a snack or drinks is waiting for you in the huge, brand new kitchen. All new appliances, marble counter tops, tons of cupboard space, and new plates, cutlery, pots and pans, a variety of spices and oils, etc.
* Brand new double-pane windows mean no drafty nights.
Please note that this property does not offer Air Conditioning! Most houses in Seattle do not have A/C. There are multiple fans available, and Seattle cools off nicely in the evenings with nighttime temps in summer typically in the low 50s.
* We have created a guide to staying at our bungalow that is both in hard copy form and also digital form, accessible from a smartphone. Included are photos and videos showing how to use the TV, BBQ grill, lockbox, and more.
* The bungalow's location is just a block from the beach, but in a quiet area with plenty of street parking available. Alki Beach offers everything from open water swimming to sunbathing to beach volleyball. Bikes and surreys are available to rent, and there's a wide bike path and jogging path.
* One block away: a variety of shops and restaurants that line the beach, including Cactus Restaurant, Starbucks, Tullys.
* The city bus stops just outside the front door, with other bus lines stopping just across the street. Incredibly easy access to the rest of West Seattle and downtown Seattle.
* Renting a car isn't really necessary when staying our beach bungalow. There are a variety of other transportation options available to you.
* West Seattle water taxi offers a free shuttle that stops a block away from your beach bungalow. The water taxi is a quick and inexpensive way to get from Alki to Downtown.
* Car2Go offers service on Alki and all of West Seattle, which means a rentable smart car is usually just a block or two away.
* Metropolitan Market is just up the Admiral Hill, as is Safeway, Bartell Drugs, etc.
* We live just two blocks away, and are just a text, phone call or short walk away in case you need any assistance at all! We're happy to meet up with you to tell you about our favorite things to see and do in the city.
* The beach neighborhood is a mixture of bungalows, low-rise apartments and higher-end homes. There are families here, but also plenty of younger folks. Families will appreciate the many close-by parks and ball fields.
If you enjoy beach living, then you'll love our bungalow. The vibe in a beach community is different - laid back and friendly. We love it, and we know you will, too!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- 1 large sofa and 1 daybed (sleeps 2) in the living room.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Early Summer 2017
May 1 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 1, 2017
2 night min stay
Late Fall 2017
Nov 2 - Nov 19, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 20 - Nov 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 27 - Dec 18, 2017
2 night min stay
Festive Season 2017
Dec 19 - Jan 2, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $140 + tax
- Tax Rate 9.6%
Our monthly rates are posted on our rate page. Please don't email us asking for a special monthly rate. Our property is very popular due to its character and location. We don't offer any discounts off the monthly rate.
Additional damage deposit required for pets: $250.00
Cancellation policy: Full refund if canceling a minimum of 30 days before check in date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
One block away: a variety of shops and restaurants that line the beach, including Cactus (Mexican) Cassis (French Bistro), Starbucks, Tullys and much more.
The city bus stops just outside the front door, with other bus lines stopping just across the street. Incredibly easy access to the rest of West Seattle and downtown Seattle.
Renting a car isn't really necessary. There are a variety of other transportation options available to you.
West Seattle water taxi offers a free shuttle that stops a block away. The water taxi is a quick and inexpensive way to get from Alki to Downtown.
The BEACH is just a block away, in either direction! Alki Beach offers everything from open water swimming to sunbathing to beach volleyball. Bikes and surreys are available to rent, and there's a wide bike path and jogging path.
The WEST SEATTLE JUNCTION is just a quick Car2Go ride, bus ride away or urban walk away. Many shops and restaurants to browse around in here.
Car2Go offers service on Alki and all of West Seattle, which means a rent able smart car is usually just a block or two away.
Metropolitan Market is just up the Admiral Hill, as is Safeway, Bartell Drugs, etc.
We live just two blocks away, and are happy to meet up with you to tell you about our favorite things to see and do in the city.
The beach neighborhood is a mixture of bungalows, low-rise apartments and higher-end homes. There are families here, but also plenty of younger folks. Families will appreciate the many close-by parks and ball fields.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: I'm a native of Seattle and can't imagine living anywhere else! Living on Alki Beach is like being on vacation year-round. I'd be happy to give you insider's tips on my favorite things to do, see and eat in the Emerald City. I have been in the travel industry since the time I was 8 years old. Don't let the fact that I don't have many reviews sway your decision to stay in our bungalow - we have a wealth of hospitality experience!
Why the Owner Chose Alki, Seattle, WA, USA:
I've lived close to a beach most of my life. Initially it was in Hawaii, where I went to college. Then after moving back to Seattle, I moved close to Alki Beach. There's something special about this neighborhood. Alki Beach has great energy. There is always something happening, whether it be a street fair, a volleyball game at the beach, or just sitting at Cassis, the French Bistro, and having a glass of wine while watching a technicolor sunset. I own three properties in this area and wouldn't have it any other way.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
From our bungalow, there is beach one block away, in either direction! It's hard to beat that. Large back yard is perfect for get-together with friends (there's a fire pit)! - or allowing kids to run of energy. House looks like a charming bungalow from the outside, and is completely remodeled on the inside. Expect hardwood floors, new carpet in the bedrooms, and marble counter tops in the kitchen. New appliances as well. The location cannot be beat. Restaurants and shops and the BEACH are one block away!
- Primary: 2063064777
Newly remodeled, spacious kitchen with stainless appliances.
Large, brand new kitchen with pub-height table and six chairs.
Living room with new furniture; view to front yard.
Living room; view to front yard.
Bonus room view to living room.
Master bedroom overlooking large back yard. QS bed with memory foam mattress
2nd bedroom with new QS mattress.
Large back yard with all of the amenities.
Beach bonfires with s'mores is just a block away.
Alki Beach - just one block away. Sunbathing, volleyball, people watching.
Aerial view of Alki Beach. Our bungalow is a block from the beach either way!
Large remodeled kitchen with new stainless appliances and porcelain cooktop
Welcome to your Alki Beach Bungalow! One block to beach from either direction.
Living room. Flat screen TV; new furniture.
Bonus room off living room, daybed that sleeps 2.
Bonus room off living room.
Master bedroom with QS memory foam mattress
2nd bedroom with new QS mattress.
Completely remodeled bathroom with tub/shower combination.
Back yard with fire pit, lounge chairs, a BBQ and badminton setup.
View of Downtown Seattle from Alki beach. Take the water taxi from Alki.
Alki beach on a stunning summer evening.
Angle view of the alki beach bungalow vacation rental
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, May 01, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.