About the property
- House786 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
NEW EVERYTHING! Spacious living space w/custom furniture. Fully equipped kitchen
Stunning decor and finishes in this Rosemary Beach Carriage House Rental!
- Large living room with queen sleeper sofa and 60" SMART HDTV with cable.
- FULL kitchen, which is rare in a Rosemary Beach carriage house. And kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need should you want to cook!
- PRIVATE bedroom with queen bed and HDTV and cable. The linens are 530 Thread Count 100% Egyptian Cotton and the towels are 18lb ring spun Egyptian Cotton towels. A full line of organic shampoos and soaps compliment the high end furnishings and linens. Prepare to feel pampered in paradise!
• Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
• The Rosemary Beach Cabana Pool is just steps away
• 2 Adult Bikes included (one with attachable trailer)
• 2 Tommy Bahama Back Pack Beach Chairs
• 1 Tommy Bahama umbrella
RESERVATION / BOOKING POLICY
• A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
• Except for the booking fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 120 days prior to the arrival date
• Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
• We accept Visa, M/C & Discover credit cards
• Security deposits are due via credit card, 7 days prior to check-in and will be returned within 7-14 days from the date of departure and after verification with Paradise Beach Rentals that there are no additional charges due to damage, lost/damaged linens, lost/damaged bikes or excessive cleaning. Security Deposit is $500.00
Rates listed below DO NOT include housekeeping, taxes or damage insurance.
THE ATTACHED MAIN HOUSE CAN BE BOOKED ALONG WITH THIS CARRIAGE HOUSE, sleeps 12. It is listed under: VRBO.com/596018
CHECK IN IS AT 3 PM AND CHECK OUT IS BY 9 AM.
*Fitness center and tennis is an additional charge. Call for information.
Upon check out, you have the option to add trip insurance. The coverage has a list of cancelation reasons and we can provide links to that product's coverage prior to your booking with us so you know what it covers.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Michael James
Michael James 850-450-2400 Paradise Beach Rentals
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 9:00 AM
Very nice and suited my needs perfectly
New and nice location but no ice maker
Great service from the property managers. There was not an ice maker in the unit. We had to buy bags of ice and keep them in a freezer. There is not a full refrigerator which was not a problem. The unit is extremely quiet with a great air conditioning unit. Don't expect wi-fi, very poor. Great bikes come with the unit but beach chairs and umbrella need to be replaced
Beautiful Property and Excellent Management
This is a very nice property - very clean and modern. We also cannot say enough about the property manager, Michael James. We have had many good property managers over the years while staying in Rosemary Beach, but Michael is head and shoulders above the rest. He went above and beyond in helping us coordinate our stay and immediately responded to any inquiries we had during our visit.
Lemon Squeezy was a wonderful carriage house in Rosemary with perfect location to beach and shops!
My family stayed at Lemon Squeezy over fall break this year and it was wonderful. The house was clean upon arrival and decorated beautifully. I love the high ceiling with beams in the family room with the gorgeous chandelier. The pictures on line where exactly what the house looked like in person. The location was perfect for a short bike ride with two elementary kids to the beach or to places to eat in Barrett Square. You could not get in closer to the pool. Location, location, location! Micheal, the property manager, was so easy to work with during reservations for the carriage house and he sent a very informative email about checking into our rental. He was very quick to respond to a minor issue we had during our stay. We would for sure stay here again! Hoping to return to visit soon!
The Carriage House and Customer Service that Michael offered was perfection!! Highly recommend and will book again!!
Rosemary Beach Perfection
My husband, one year old and I had the lovely privilege of staying at Lemon Squeezy over President's Day weekend and we could not have more positive things to say about our experience. First of all, the customer service we received from Michael was top notch. Everything about the property was explained thoroughly and he was such a gracious host, available at any time to answer questions we might have. Secondly, the space is impeccable. The photos really don't do it justice. Every detail was thought of and the furnishings, linens, etc. are high end. It was much better than staying at a five-star hotel. The location of the carriage house is absolutely perfect, with a short walk to the restaurants in town and a short stroll to the beach. We used the bicycles provided (which is a huge perk) and could make it anywhere we wanted in less than two minutes. We will certainly be back to this wonderful location and will be sure to book with Michael again.
Thank you for the kind comments about the accommodations and our focus on service! We just saw you booked the main house with extended family for this spring and we can't wait to show your family how amazing this house and Rosemary Beach truly is!!!
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee: $149.00
R.B. Booking Fee: 3.95%
Damage Waiver Fee: $49.00 (covers you for damage up to $1,500)
State & Local Tax: 11.5%
$500 Refundable deposit ($750 during spring break)
*All fees subject to state and local tax