3 BR + DEN, 3 BA PRIVATE HOME – PET FRIENDLY – SLEEPS 14
Looking for a true mountain getaway? This cozy, moderate private home on Peak 7 is just what the doctor ordered. Peak 7 Hideaway is nestled among large trees and is actually a popular moose hangout. It’s an ideal Colorado mountain home, cabin on the outside and polished on the inside. Even better: It’s pet friendly, so everyone in the family can join in on the fun!
In the living area, a cup of hot cocoa next to the gas fireplace and watch your favorite movie on the large LCD-TV. The chef in your group will love making home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Also on the main level, you’ll find the master suite with a queen bed and en-suite bathroom, as well as a second bedroom with two twin beds.
Downstairs, there’s another queen bedroom. The downstairs den also has plenty of sleeping space, with two captain bunks that can sleep up to 6 people. There’s even a second living area downstairs with a television — it’s a great place for the kids to relax! Extra amenities include a washer/dryer and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the house.
Peak 7 Hideaway is a unique, secluded, pet-friendly mountain retreat — complete with plenty of opportunities for moose sightings — yet it’s just a short 10-minute drive to the slopes or Main Street Breckenridge. Call us today to find out more!
- Master suite: queen bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Bedroom 2: two twin beds.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: Shower.
- Bedroom 3: queen bed.
- Den: two captain bunk beds (double lower, twin upper), sleeps 6.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #43370.