IF THIS UNIT IS BOOKED, PLEASE TRY OUR BRAND NEW UPSCALE TWO-BEDROOM UNIT, EKAHI 35B - VRBO #1348239.
Wailea Ekahi 28A is a stunning, spacious, fully-renovated ground-floor two-bedroom/two-bathroom vacation condominium in the prestigious Wailea resort area on the sunny side of Maui. It’s located in one of the best locations within Ekahi Village near the front of the complex with beautiful views of the ocean and one of the pools. 28A is a spacious corner unit quietly located away from any main roads and opens to a large green space off the two front lanais. This condo is a close three-minute walk to the beach and main pool/pavilion area and has immediate access to a pool and paddle court right in front of the unit.
The unit has undergone a major high-end designer renovation, which created a beautiful and spacious open-concept design with all the modern touches. The unit is modern and bright but with the soothing colors of the beach… perfect for a relaxing vacation retreat! There are beautiful views of the ocean/pool throughout this unit, with the kitchen, living room, master bedroom, main lanai and master bedroom lanai all facing the water. The unit is a gorgeous blend of upscale materials and relaxing design, making it a premiere vacation rental unit in Ekahi Village.
The luxurious master bedroom features a king bed, privacy curtains, a private bathroom/walk-in shower and a private lanai facing the ocean. The second bedroom features two queen beds, privacy curtains, a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo, and a private garden lanai. The kitchen features quality stainless-steel appliances, great dishes/flatware/cooking utensils, a quartz breakfast counter and a large dining table in the dining area. The living room features a large comfortable sectional sofa and chair and a fantastic entertainment system, including a 60” UHD 4K Smart TV, Apple TV, universal Blu-ray/DVD/CD player, digital cable TV, Netflix and NAD/Cambridge stereo system. There are also Smart TVs with digital cable TV and Netflix in each of the bedrooms. The main lanai features a large dining table and large Weber barbecue, while the master lanai features comfortable lounge chairs for relaxing, reading, or socializing; both lanais also have ceiling fans installed for added comfort. The unit is air-conditioned throughout, but 28A is naturally a cooler/more comfortable unit because it’s on the ground floor; we rarely use the AC ourselves and prefer the ocean breezes. A full-sized washer/dryer, two safes, and an extra-capacity hot water tank (so you’ll never run out of hot water) are also installed in the unit. For added privacy, we even installed a soundproof ceiling, making this a very quiet unit. Nothing was left untouched in this beautiful high-end renovation!
The condo is well-appointed with all the modern touches and items for a relaxing holiday, including a cooler, beach towels, umbrellas, boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand and pool toys. The unit is perfect for families and couples alike, and we’re set up for kids with beach toys, a playpen that can also substitute for a crib, a high-chair and games. We also have wireless Internet and a telephone with free local and long-distance calling to the US and Canada.
Ekahi Village, known for its beautiful landscaped gardens and spacious grounds, is located on 34 acres of lush surroundings and includes four swimming pools, a beachfront pavilion, paddle court, shuffleboard and direct gated access to the famously beautiful Keawakapu Beach. Ekahi Village is a short walk from The Shops at Wailea, an upscale shopping and dining area, and minutes from championship golf, tennis and other world-famous beaches.
If you’re interested in our other units, please visit our listings for our other upscale two-bedroom unit (Ekahi 35B - VRBO #1348239), or our two renovated one-bedroom units (Ekahi 21B - VRBO #811955 and Ekahi 6C - VRBO #501619).
We don't advertise on any platform other than VRBO/HomeAway and our website. If you see a listing for this unit on another site, especially Craigslist, it's likely a scam. For your security, please ensure you make all inquiries through VRBO/HomeAway.
EKAHI PAVILION RENOVATION: We have been notified that the Ekahi Pavilion is scheduled for renovation and will not be available from April 22 through at least October 15, 2019, and possibly later. The adjacent main pool and beach access will remain open during this time, while upscale portable restrooms will be available for your use. Ekahi Village also has three other pools that will remain open during the renovation for your use; their "quiet" rules will be waived. There may be limited times that the main pool will be closed to ensure safety of guests. Construction work is not expected to take place on weekends.
1) A deposit of 25% of the total rental cost plus tax is due on booking, with the remaining 75% plus $500 damage deposit due 60 days prior to arrival. If booking within 60 days of arrival, 100% of the total rental cost plus $500 damage deposit is due at time of booking. A booking is not confirmed until the booking/rental agreement is completed by the guests, accepted by us, and the required deposit has been received.
2) A cleaning fee of $175 per stay will be added to your invoice.
3) A nightly extra guest fee of $20 per person will be charged for over 4 persons staying in the unit.
4) Three- and four-night stays are welcome but will be considered only if there are three or four days of availability between other bookings. We encourage and take preference to stays of five or more nights and stays that do not leave gaps in our calendar.
5) Cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of one night's stay where cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to arrival (there is no refund for cancellations within 60 days of arrival). Please note that the VRBO/HomeAway service fee is administered directly by VRBO/HomeAway and is not refundable.
6) All fees are subject to 14.42% Hawaiian sales tax. Our Hawaii Tax IDs are TA-121-034-1376-01 and GE-121-034-1376-01.