Super clean house just five minutes from the Kentucky Exposition Center and Churchill Downs, 10 minutes from UofL and St. James Court, and 15 minutes from NULU and the medical district downtown.
Kitty's house is a charming 1926 brick house located in a tree-filled neighborhood. Meander along beautiful Southern Parkway to lush Iroquois Park. Catch the tranquil sounds of Vietnamese Buddhist monks chanting their daily prayers in front of the temple on the corner.
Visitors with allergies to cigarette smoke or pet dander will appreciate that we do not allow smoking (not even e-cigarettes) or pets at this property. The house is sparkling clean and well stocked to make visitors feel right at home:
* Off-street parking in driveway
* Second toilet and laundry sink in unfinished basement
* 2 comfortable, queen-size beds with very high thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton sheets.
* Towels, soap, shampoo, and conditioner
* 52" plasma television
* Free high-speed internet (200 Mbps)
* Roku with free Netflix
* Cable t.v.
* Kitchen with brand-new refrigerator, stove, microwave, and blender
* Fireplace with vent-free gas logs
* Everything you need to prepare and serve a meal (no deep frying please). We kept it old school with no dishwasher.
* Coffee maker
* Tea Kettle
* Toaster oven
* Washer and dryer
* Hanging rack for drip-dry clothing or wet beach towels
* Ironing board and professional steam iron
* Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, playing cards, and poker chips
* Antique, regulation-size ping pong table in basement
Whether you're here on business or just for fun, you'll appreciate our off-street parking and easy access to anywhere in Louisville.
* 2 miles from Louisville International Airport, Churchill Downs, Cardinal Stadium, Jim Patterson Stadium
* 2.2 miles from Iroquois Amphitheater and (in the fall) the Jack O'Lantern Spectacular, a 1/4-mile walking trail lit at night by 5,000 carved pumpkins!
* 2.5 miles from Speed Art Museum and University of Louisville
* 3 miles from Kentucky Exposition Center/Fairgrounds and St. James Court in Old Louisville
* 5 miles from NULU, Actors Theatre of Louisville, Louisville Zoo, YUM! Center, Fourth Street Live!, and Kentucky International Convention Center
* 5.5 miles from Louisville Slugger Museum, Muhammad Ali Center, Frazier History Museum, Louisville Science Center, and the Galt House Hotel
* 6 miles from Cave Hill Cemetary, Bardstown Road, and the Highlands
* 7 miles from Louisville Waterfront Park and the Big Four Bridge
Entire house, including screened-in sunroom, patio with fire pit and table and chairs, and basement with washer and dryer and ping pong.
Interaction with Guests
We live next door and are available if you need anything or want some recommendations.
Beechmont is a beautiful, tree-lined neighborhood with interesting houses in the most culturally diverse part of Louisville. We've lived here for more than a decade and love our neighbors and our neighborhood!
The #4 TARC bus stops at the corner and goes all the way downtown to Main Street (YUM! Center, Milkwood Restaurant, Proof on Main) via Churchill Downs, University of Louisville, and Old Louisville.
Other Things to Note
Only registered guests allowed on premises (maximum 4). Off-street parking for 2 vehicles in driveway.