179 Sale! Tranquil Comfort ~ Upscale 2 Bedroom ~ 2 Bath Modern Home + Bbq Grill(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
MODERN 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM, RECENTLY REMODELED CRAFTSMAN HOME IN NORTH PARK
• Located in the trendy North Park neighborhood. Just a short walk to Balboa Park & Zoo!
• Local swimming pool, golf, baseball field and much more located nearby at Morley Field/Balboa Park!
• Gourmet kitchen with Viking Range and Oven fit for a chef!
• Both bedrooms complete with Queen Beds & 1800 Thread Count Sheets
• Free Starbucks Coffee and Tea provided + Snacks + Netflix Streaming and much more!
• Patio with large outdoor dining area that seats 6 + bbq grill
• 2 night minimum stay
• Gravel area in back yard that is perfect for dogs when they need to go...
• 24 HOUR SELF CHECK-IN (Check in as late as you want!!)
ABOUT THE HOME:
• Classic Craftsman Home! Newly designed and decorated, top of the line furniture and appliances, tranquil comfort, and abundant space, close to everything San Diego. Blocks away from Balboa Park/Morley Field, and minutes from the Zoo, best restaurants, pubs, and beaches and airport!
• This home will give you a chance to live in San Diego like a local and enjoy a modern, high end and newly remodeled craftsman home with modern furnishings.
• Fully equipped kitchen which includes a modern high end appliances including a Viking Professional Range, washer and dryer, bidet, spa inspired bathrooms with multiple shower heads, huge patio, BBQ Grill and outside dining area.
• For your convenience this home has 24 HOUR SELF CHECK IN. We will send the instructions & codes at the beginning of the month of your stay. Please make sure every guest has reviewed the House Manual and Rules prior to check-in.
COMPLIMENTARY PERKS AND AMENITIES:
• Beverages: Bottled water is provided in the refrigerator for your convenience.
• Morning Coffee and Tea: Coffee Maker complete with ground Starbucks Coffee. Feel free to make as much as you would like! Filters and directions for the coffee maker are located next to the Coffee/Tea on the counter. We also have an assortment of Tea for the non coffee drinkers!
• Water and Snacks: Complimentary bottled water and snacks/chips are provided in the kitchen for you. Enjoy!
• Washer and Dryer: The washer and dryer are located in the closet in the master bathroom. We have provided you with washing pods and dryer sheets.
• Cable TV, Netflix, Movie Channels: We provide Basic Cable TV, Apple TV with Netflix Streaming Video, and several movie channels including HBO, ENCORE ENTERTAINMENT AND STARZ. The remotes are labeled. Use the "sources" button on the Samsung remote to switch between Apple TV and Cable.
• Beach Bag, beach sheet and sun screen: Want to have a fun beach day at one of San Diego’s beautiful beaches? We have you covered with a beach sheet, beach towels and sunscreen! The beach bag is located next to the front door.
• Bathroom Supplies: We have provided body soap, shampoo and conditioner in the shower for your use! We also provide a hairy dryer located in the drawer below the sinks.
• Iron and Ironing Board: The Iron and Ironing board are located hanging on the back of the Master Bathroom door (next to the back patio door).
• San Diego Maps, Activity Brochures: Feel free to use the maps/tourist brochures located in the living room on the table next to the dining area. Feel free to leave/recycle them for future guests to be used again and adding new ones to the collection when you leave.
• Kitchen and cooking Supplies: Space has been provided on the shelves in the kitchen for purchased groceries, as well as empty shelves in the refrigerator for your cold items. Feel free to use the utensils and cooking materials in the kitchen.
• Air Conditioning and Heat: San Diego is relatively cool in the evenings and the home gets good airflow if the windows are left open. Generally we turn on the AC during hot periods of 80+ degrees outside. Please make sure to turn off when leaving the home and checking out.
• Pets ok per approval. A additional fee of $50 will be charged for pet cleaning if you're pet is approved to stay in this home (deep cleaning, pet dander/hair). We have to do this as some future guests maybe be allergic to animals.
MORE THAN 4 GUESTS:
• This home is set up to host 2 guests per room for a total of 4 guests at no additional charge. Any additional guests including children will need to pay an additional $50 per night (including children 1 year and older). All additional guests need to be approved before visiting the property.
• Located in the trendy Northpark neighborhood. This home is just a short 10-15 minute walk to the world famous San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. Located in very popular/hip North Park neighborhood. You will have over 160 restaurants, bars/night clubs and pubs all with in walking distance! The neighborhood is very quiet and safe! We are centrally located in San Diego, only a 10 minute taxi/car ride to almost everywhere including: the airport, beaches, sea world, downtown and convention center!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - May 1, 2017
2 night min stay
Summer 2017 Rates
Jun 1 - Jun 29, 2017
2 night min stay
4th of July Weekend Rates
Jun 30 - Jul 5, 2017
3 night min stay
Gay Pride Weekend Rates
Jul 14 - Jul 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Comic Con Rates
Jul 19 - Jul 23, 2017
4 night min stay
Summer 2 Rates
Jul 24 - Aug 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Labor Day Weekend Rates
Sep 1 - Sep 5, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $50 + tax
- Cleaning Fee $111 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 11%
•Please no shoes in the home.
•Quiet time after 10pm: Please treat the house with respect, be considerate to the neighbors by keeping noise down after 10PM. Please keep all windows and doors shut as the neighbors can here everything when the windows are open due to the close proximity of the homes. Please talked quietly when using the patio area after 10pm.
•Air Conditioning: Please keep all windows and doors closed at all times. The AC will shut off if ANY door or window are left open.
•Washer & Dryer: The washer and dryer is located in the master bathroom behind the double doors.
•No Drugs: Please do not use use drugs in the home
•No Smoking: Please no smoking of any kind on the property/patio. Smoking is allowed on the sidewalk out on the street.
•Pets must be approved prior to booking. A Pet Cleaning Fee of $50 is charged additionally for deep cleaning to remove pet hair and dander.
•No house parties: This home is set up to host 2 guests per room for a total of 4. Any additional guests including children will need to pay a additional $30 per night (up to 6 people total). Please do not have any house parties. This can call out unneeded attention to the home by the neighbors causing noise complaints, parking issues and have a negative impact on the ability to rent this home in the future
•Cleanliness: Please treat this home with respect and keep things tidy/clean and the way you found it. Please use coasters for beverages on all hard surfaces inside the home to prevent damage/scratches to furniture
•We generally try to keep the lights off to save electricity. Please make sure all other lights and fans are turned off if you are not using the room.
•Check in time: 4pm - as late as you want! (The home is self automated, so we do not need to be present when you check in).
•Check out time: Anytime before 10am.
Please make sure everyone in your party has reviewed the House Rules prior to check-in.
Thank you for choosing us to stay with! :)
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Hire 2 Host Inc
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Hire 2 Host is a Vacation Home & Short Term Rental Property Management Company founded by Greg Mitchell. Greg and the Hire 2 Host team were SUPER HOST’S on Airbnb for all of 2015, hosting 700+ guests over the 2015 year on airbnb, VRBO, Homeaway and several other sites! Our philosophy combines a simple routine to ensure that host properties stay in excellent condition and guests have 5-star experiences. To this day, Hire 2 Host’s properties have maintained a 5-star rating, raving guest reviews and the well acclaimed “Super Host” status! Greg is passionate about providing the same amazing customer service to other hosts and their guests! Cheers and Safe Travels, Greg and the Hire 2 Host Team
- Primary: +1 8555844678 Extension "0"
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.