• Super chic 2 bedroom ~ 2 bathroom home
• Chef's kitchen w/ high-end appliances
• Complimentary snacks, coffee & tea
• Three blocks from Balboa Park/Morley Field
• 5-10 min from downtown, Zoo, SeaWorld & beaches
• Super comfy queen beds with 1800 Thread count sheets
• BBQ grill & outdoor seating for six
• Pet friendly per approval
• Gravel area for dogs in backyard
• 2 night minimum (except when filling 1 night gaps)
• Cable TV, Apple TV & Netflix provided
• Free parking for 2 cars
ABOUT THE HOME
• Classic Craftsman Home! Newly designed and decorated, top of the line furniture and appliances, tranquil comfort, and abundant space, close to everything San Diego. Blocks away from Balboa Park/Morley Field, and minutes from the Zoo, best restaurants, pubs, and beaches and airport!
• This home will give you a chance to live in San Diego like a local and enjoy a modern, high end and newly remodeled craftsman home with modern furnishings.
• Fully equipped kitchen which includes a modern high end appliances including a Viking Professional Range, washer and dryer, bidet, spa inspired bathrooms with multiple shower heads, huge patio, BBQ Grill and outside dining area.
• For your convenience this home has 24 HOUR SELF CHECK IN. We will send the instructions & codes at the beginning of the month of your stay. Please make sure every guest has reviewed the House Manual and Rules prior to check-in.
COMPLIMENTARY PERKS AND AMENITIES
• Morning Coffee and Tea: Coffee Maker complete with ground Coffee. Feel free to make as much as you would like! Filters and directions for the coffee maker are located next to the Coffee/Tea on the counter. We also have an assortment of Tea for the non coffee drinkers!
• Snacks: Complimentary snacks/chips are provided in the kitchen for you. Enjoy!
• Washer and Dryer: The washer and dryer are located in the closet in the master bathroom. We have provided you with washing pods and dryer sheets.
• Cable TV, Netflix, Movie Channels: We provide Satellite Cable TV, Apple TV with Netflix Streaming video.
• Beach Bag, beach sheet and sunscreen: Want to have a fun beach day at one of San Diego’s beautiful beaches? We have you covered with a beach sheet, beach towels and sunscreen! The beach bag is located next to the front door.
• Bathroom Supplies: We have provided body soap, shampoo and conditioner in the shower for your use! We also provide a hairy dryer located in the drawer below the sink in the Master Bathroom and hanging on the wall next to the shower in the Guest Bathroom.
• Iron and Ironing Board: The Iron and Ironing board are located hanging on the back of the Master Bathroom door (next to the back patio door).
• San Diego Maps, Activity Brochures: Feel free to use the maps/tourist brochures located in the living room on the table next to the dining area. Feel free to leave/recycle them for future guests to be used again and adding new ones to the collection when you leave.
• Kitchen and cooking Supplies: Feel free to use the utensils and cooking materials in the kitchen.
• Air Conditioning and Heat: San Diego is relatively cool in the evenings and the home gets good airflow if the windows are left open. If you would like to adjust the temperature in the home, the thermostat is located next to the long mirror in the hallway across from the guest bathroom.
We have provided these free perks for your convenience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can provide you during your stay!
Dogs and cats are OK per approval. An additional fee of $100 per pet will be charged for pet cleaning if your pet is approved to stay in this home (deep cleaning, pet dander/hair). We have to do this as some future guests may be allergic to animals. All pets should not be left in the home or back yard unattended. If you plan to leave your dog at home, dog must be crated and left indoors to prevent barking and disturbing the neighbors or causing damage inside of the home.
This home is located in the trendy Northpark neighborhood. This home is just a short 10-15 minute walk to the world famous San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. Located in very popular/hip North Park neighborhood. You will have over 160 restaurants, bars/night clubs and pubs all with in walking distance! The neighborhood is very quiet and safe! We are centrally located in San Diego, only a 10 minute taxi/car ride to almost everywhere including: the airport, beaches, sea world, downtown and convention center!