About the property
- House1399 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
MODERN 2 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM, CRAFTSMAN HOME IN NORTH PARK ~ 30+ Day Rental
• Super chic 2 bedroom ~ 2 bathroom home
• Chef's kitchen w/ high-end appliances
• Complimentary snacks, coffee & tea
• Three blocks from Balboa Park/Morley Field
• 5-10 min from downtown, Zoo, SeaWorld & beaches
• Super comfy queen beds with 1800 Thread count sheets
• BBQ grill & outdoor seating for six
• Pet friendly per approval
• Gravel area for dogs in backyard
• 2 night minimum (except when filling 1 night gaps)
• Cable TV, Apple TV & Netflix provided
• Free parking for 2 cars
ABOUT THE HOME
• Classic Craftsman Home! Newly designed and decorated, top of the line furniture and appliances, tranquil comfort, and abundant space, close to everything San Diego. Blocks away from Balboa Park/Morley Field, and minutes from the Zoo, best restaurants, pubs, and beaches and airport!
• This home will give you a chance to live in San Diego like a local and enjoy a modern, high end and newly remodeled craftsman home with modern furnishings.
• Fully equipped kitchen which includes a modern high end appliances including a Viking Professional Range, washer and dryer, bidet, spa inspired bathrooms with multiple shower heads, huge patio, BBQ Grill and outside dining area.
• For your convenience this home has 24 HOUR SELF CHECK IN. We will send the instructions & codes at the beginning of the month of your stay. Please make sure every guest has reviewed the House Manual and Rules prior to check-in.
COMPLIMENTARY PERKS AND AMENITIES
• Morning Coffee and Tea: Coffee Maker complete with ground Coffee. Feel free to make as much as you would like! Filters and directions for the coffee maker are located next to the Coffee/Tea on the counter. We also have an assortment of Tea for the non coffee drinkers!
• Snacks: Complimentary snacks/chips are provided in the kitchen for you. Enjoy!
• Washer and Dryer: The washer and dryer are located in the closet in the master bathroom. We have provided you with washing pods and dryer sheets.
• Cable TV, Netflix, Movie Channels: We provide Satellite Cable TV, Apple TV with Netflix Streaming video.
• Beach Bag, beach sheet and sunscreen: Want to have a fun beach day at one of San Diego’s beautiful beaches? We have you covered with a beach sheet, beach towels and sunscreen! The beach bag is located next to the front door.
• Bathroom Supplies: We have provided body soap, shampoo and conditioner in the shower for your use! We also provide a hairy dryer located in the drawer below the sink in the Master Bathroom and hanging on the wall next to the shower in the Guest Bathroom.
• Iron and Ironing Board: The Iron and Ironing board are located hanging on the back of the Master Bathroom door (next to the back patio door).
• San Diego Maps, Activity Brochures: Feel free to use the maps/tourist brochures located in the living room on the table next to the dining area. Feel free to leave/recycle them for future guests to be used again and adding new ones to the collection when you leave.
• Kitchen and cooking Supplies: Feel free to use the utensils and cooking materials in the kitchen.
• Air Conditioning and Heat: San Diego is relatively cool in the evenings and the home gets good airflow if the windows are left open. If you would like to adjust the temperature in the home, the thermostat is located next to the long mirror in the hallway across from the guest bathroom.
We have provided these free perks for your convenience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can provide you during your stay!
Dogs and cats are OK per approval. An additional fee of $100 per pet will be charged for pet cleaning if your pet is approved to stay in this home (deep cleaning, pet dander/hair). We have to do this as some future guests may be allergic to animals. All pets should not be left in the home or back yard unattended. If you plan to leave your dog at home, dog must be crated and left indoors to prevent barking and disturbing the neighbors or causing damage inside of the home.
This home is located in the trendy Northpark neighborhood. This home is just a short 10-15 minute walk to the world famous San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. Located in very popular/hip North Park neighborhood. You will have over 160 restaurants, bars/night clubs and pubs all with in walking distance! The neighborhood is very quiet and safe! We are centrally located in San Diego, only a 10 minute taxi/car ride to almost everywhere including: the airport, beaches, sea world, downtown and convention center!
Hire 2 Host Guest Services
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
About Hire 2 Host Guest Services
I have been an avid traveler for years. I stumbled upon VRBO in 2014 and fell in love with that idea of staying in the comfort in someone's home instead of staying in a expensive Hotel. I loved it so much, I decided to try it in my own home. Needless to say, I fell in love with hosting and entertaining people from all over the world! I look forward to hopefully doing the same for you during your travels! :) My Host Mission: 1. Deliver 5 Star service 100% of the time to guests! 2. Offer a clean, safe and well organized home. 3. Offer value based pricing saving you $$ while giving you more! I look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers, Greg
Hire 2 Host Guest Services purchased this House in 2012
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Relaxing, spacious and close to everything
My wife and two children (7 and 5 yrs old) stayed here for 3 nights while touring San Diego. We drove down from Los Angeles, went to the Zoo (Safari Park) and then checked into the house. Not one single problem. Everything was super easy and as expected. Bathrooms were clean and easy to use. Kitchen was clean and had everything we needed to make breakfast, pack lunches, and enjoy dinner. Beds were comfortable, mainly because of the great sheets and comforters they had on them. Needless to say, we slept great, and enjoyed every moment in this warm and cozy house. Would definitely stay there again. Thanks Hire 2 Host!
2 bedroom in North Park VRBO 598821
The four of us had a wonderful time seeing all that your beautiful city of San Diego. We got a bus pass, which was the greatest deal (we paid $20 and we paid for it two days), we saw San Ysidro, Coronado, Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Fashion Valley, Mission Valley, Hillcrest, Balboa Park and your world famous zoo!
We went to many restaurants and enjoyed the establishments that served ethnic foods. Delicious!!
We were very comfortable in your home. It is beautifully decorated, but the next time we come we will be sure to enjoy it more, as all the time we spent sightseeing! We got most of our food at Smart and Final, just two blocks from the house! Greg was very helpful, considerate and we felt very secure dealing with him.
To sum up our visit to San Diego, “FANTASTIC”!!
Spacious property in a great location, close to Balboa park, restaurants
We were pleased with our recent stay at this property in North Park. It is located very close to Balboa Park and is in walking or short driving distance to lots of dining options in North Park and Hillcrest. The host provided ample kitchen supplies too. The house is located at a street intersection so there can be street noise at times from people walking by the living room or from neighborhood traffic. But all in all, a good stay and we would definitely consider it the next time we're in San Diego.
Fantastic location, Well maintained property
Had a wonderful stay at this property with 2 kids. Fantastic location in quiet neighborhood central to many points of interest. Property was in great condition, very well decorated and very comfortable for family. Plenty of space. Great and prompt communication from property manager.
Cute bungalow in a great location
The property was clean and in a great neighborhood. Modern and tasteful decor inside was a nice touch although the numerous instructional signs throughout make it a little less homey and definitely feel a company is managing this rental. We walked to breweries and restaurants easily. Perfect space for 2 couples and both bedrooms and bathrooms were great. A few additional touches (like appropriate patio lighting to be able to enjoy dinner outside), a better stocked kitchen, ability to turn off the front porch light for guests sleeping in front room, etc. would have made this a 5 Star review. But I would stay here again and recommend to a friend.
The place is phenominal. You will not be disappointed.
When we entered through the front door, and took our first look around, we fell in love on how well they have appointed the house. From the inside to the outside the place was great. The kitchen is well stocked with cooking gear, and we did not want customer for anything. There was ample linens, towels, and any other item we may usually have to ask for. They thought of everything. We are definitely a repeat
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
PLEASE REVIEW: •Please no shoes in the home. •Quiet time after 10pm: Please treat the house with respect, be considerate to the neighbors by keeping noise down after 10PM. Please keep all windows and doors shut as the neighbors can here everything when the windows are open due to the close proximity of the homes. Please talked quietly when using the patio area after 10pm. •Air Conditioning: Please keep all windows and doors closed at all times. The AC will shut off if ANY door or window are left open. •Washer & Dryer: The washer and dryer is located in the master bathroom behind the double doors. •No Drugs: Please do not use use drugs in the home •No Smoking: Please no smoking of any kind on the property/patio. Smoking is allowed on the sidewalk out on the street. •Pets must be approved prior to booking. A Pet Cleaning Fee of $100 is charged additionally for deep cleaning to remove pet hair and dander. •No house parties: This home is set up to host 2 guests per room for a total of 4. Any additional guests including children will need to pay a additional $30 per night (up to 6 people total). Please do not have any house parties. This can call out unneeded attention to the home by the neighbors causing noise complaints, parking issues and have a negative impact on the ability to rent this home in the future •Cleanliness: Please treat this home with respect and keep things tidy/clean and the way you found it. Please use coasters for beverages on all hard surfaces inside the home to prevent damage/scratches to furniture •We generally try to keep the lights off to save electricity. Please make sure all other lights and fans are turned off if you are not using the room. •Check in time: 4pm - as late as you want! (The home is self automated, so we do not need to be present when you check in). •Check out time: Anytime before 10am. Please make sure everyone in your party has reviewed the House Rules prior to check-in.