This lovely antique Cape is located in historic Pond Village in North Truro, just a 5-minute walk to beautiful Cold Storage beach on the bay side and a 5-minute drive to Coast Guard Beach on the ocean side.
Set back from a quiet road on a hill, this 3-bedroom, 1-bath house with outdoor shower sleeps up to 6. Ample entertaining and lounging areas include a back patio with a sofa, chairs & fire pit; a side patio with outdoor tables & chairs shaded by a grape arbor; a living room that opens into a front porch; and a private hammock up the hill in the back yard.
This house is as wonderful in fall as it is in summer. The beaches are empty but the water is still warm. Come for Oysterfest 2018 (Oct. 13-14), enjoy the warm days and cool nights, the fall night sky, and - best of all - the lack of summer crowds!
Uniquely located for Truro, you could spend your entire time here without having to drive -- local grocer/liquor store Salty Market is a 2-min walk down the road, next door to eatery Captain's Choice and chocolatier/cafe Chequessett Chocolate. The Outer Cape’s only vineyard is about a 10-minute walk away.
Provincetown and Wellfleet are a 10-minute drive in either direction.
Amazon FireStick, DVD player & DVDs are provided.
No pets allowed.
- 2 upstairs bedrooms (1 queen, 1 double)
- 1 downstairs bedroom (1 double)
- 1 downstairs bath w/combo tub/shower
- Outdoor shower
- Front porch with upholstered sofa and chairs
- Side patio with seating for up to 8
- Back patio with outdoor sofa and chairs
- Kitchen w/the typical appliances (fridge, d/w, toaster, microwave, stove/oven, blender, coffee maker, etc.)
- Living room
- Dining room
- Laundry room (washer & dryer)
- Window fans (house does not have A/C but gets an incredible breeze)
- Smoker and charcoal grill
- TV with Amazon FireStick, DVD player & DVDs
- Board games for all ages
- Stereo system with a connection to a device of your choice
Within walking distance:
- Cold Storage bay beach
- Pilgrim Pond
- Salty Market
- Captain's Choice
- Chequessett Chocolate
- Truro Vineyards of Cape Cod
- Truro Beach Office
- Post Office
- Truro Library & Community Center, which has kids' summer programs
- Flex shuttle bus stop
Within a 5-min. drive:
- Ocean beaches Coast Guard or Head of the Meadow
- Highland Links Golf Course
- Savory Pizza Grill & Sweet Escapes
- Hillside Farms, where you can get locally grown fruits and veggies
- Box Lunch
- Liquor store
Around a 10-minute drive:
- Wellfleet and Provincetown and all their shops and restaurants
- Longnook and Ballston beaches