Beautiful 1921 Brick & Fieldstone Country Home... Tummel House(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 12-16)
-15 minutes to Asessippi Ski Hill and Park for great downhill skiing and summer fun as well.
-5 minutes to the Lake of the Prairies where there is excellent fishing (summer and winter), boating and house boat tours.
-30 minutes to the Duck Mountain Provincial Parks located in both Manitoba and Saskatchewan (Madge Lake and Child's Lake have pristine waters for swimming, fishing and boating).
-10-45 minutes to beautiful golf courses at Gilbert Plains, Madge Lake, Roblin and Russell.
-Excellent hunting opportunities.
-10 minutes to Rivendell cross-country ski trails (perhaps the best in Manitoba)
- Skinners Arboretum, Inglis Elevator Museum, snowmobile rentals, trailride outfitters nearby.
Tummel House was built in 1921 and it has all the charm and interest of its era. Lofty ceilings and rich wood finishings are just a few of the unique aspects this 2500 square foot country house has to offer.
- Spacious dining room and living room are great for large family gatherings.
- Four large bedrooms upstairs: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 doubles, (convertible sofa and futon in living room).
- Two bathrooms.
- The brick sun porch overlooking the front lawn is a lovely character-feature of the house.
- A large fully-equipped kitchen rounds out your private home.
- Large lawns offer space for many outdoor activities.
- Fire pit and lawn chairs are also available.
- The house has been recently renovated and insulated.
- Tummel House is stocked with paper products, dish and laundry detergent, and a selection of books, DVDs & VHS cassettes. You just bring the food. (Roblin has two grocery stores, liquor board store, gas stations, convenience and video stores, gifts shops.)
Situated on six acres of lawns with groves of spruce, willows and aspen trees, Tummel House provides an excellent rural experience. Whether its taking walks, returning home after a day of skiing, fishing or hunting, or playing a friendly game of football on the large lawns, you will enjoy your stay.
Expect all the comforts of a modern home and many unique features that can only be found in a 1920's house.
Keywords: House, Vacation Rental,
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 12-16
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 16 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Summer Rates: One family (e.g. 1-2 adults & up to 4 children) - $110 per night Two families (e.g. 2-4 adults & up to 6 children)- $180 per night Three families (e.g. 3-6 adults & up to 8 children) - $210 per night Max-Four families (e.g. 4-8 adults & up to 10 children) - $240 per night Winter Rates: Same as above, but Minimum $180 per night. Groups of Adults - $55/night/person (some flexibility in this rate, please call) _____________________________________________________________________
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2003
- Primary: (306) 949-0476 (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Links to more information:
Tummel House Facing South - Built-In Sun Porch In Southeast Corner of House
Tummel House - we have acres of lawn for games
Tummel House - Part of Living Room with Bay Window
Bedroom (one of four large bedrooms upstairs)
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 24, 2017
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 01/24/2017
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.